The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Good luck KG and Sweetz hope you manage to find out what your having! X

nevermind...today was my big dip...ugh...i'm sure i'll start today or tomorrow for sure. :-(

Growl....this has to be a boy damnit...wouldn't uncross their damn legs! Have another appointment scheduled for the 16th.....*facepalm*

Ttc...SS sweety :(

Growl....this has to be a boy damnit...wouldn't uncross their damn legs! Have another appointment scheduled for the 16th.....*facepalm*

Ttc...SS sweety :(

I'm sorry, my son did that too! He wouldn't uncross his legs until my 32 week ultrasound because I was measuring 3 weeks behind belly-wise.

TTC, looks like it went back up again? Fingers crossed for ya <3

Thanks...i wish...big dip again this morning so now just waiting! Wish the witch would just hurry already before i have a breakdown so i can have a effing drink! this is ridiculous!!!

Sucky sweetz!!!! I'd be so frustrated! I keep saying tulip is a girl for all the worry I've had since the beginning, I figure my girls are going to give me a run for my sanity right from the get go. Will they take you back in a few days to try again? Most private places do.

Sorry TTC...major hugs! I know what you are feeling...I've had some spotting for the past 5 days...TMI alert...nothing in the underwear, just when I wipe and usually only once a day in some creamy discharge...on Saturday I had a glass of wine b/c quite frankly I wanted one and felt like it was over anyway...still waiting though! GRRR!

2 weeks was the next opening....I'm agrivated.

That sucks! I'll find out before you if mine cooperates but if she doesn't I'll have to move around and go in since I'm driving 2.5 hours to get there, thankfully the owner knows this.

Hey, ladies! Just wanted to stop by and say I'll be in the TWW soon. We've decided to go for it tonight since I got a positive OPK yesterday. We'll see what happens! Trying to think positively. :)

I just have to say I’m one lucky girl as I’m sure MOST of us on here are. I go through daily moods…a roller coaster of sorts throughout my entire month’s cycle and everytime when it gets close to the end my hubby tries so hard to keep me positive and says things like “I have a good feeling about it this month and I bet it happened” so I know he gets let down each time it doesn’t too and we all have to remember that. Then when it doesn’t happen and I get AF, he holds me while I cry and gives me encouraging words each time…and the cycle continues again. I’m a lucky girl for having such a wonderful man to be my rock through all of this.

Fingers crossed that you catch the egg Harley :flower:

It sounds like you have a keeper there TTC :cloud9: it's wonderful when you have a supportive OH :) x

Ok, so my pregnancy cyst is bigger than normal (usually no bigger than 3 cm). Mine 4.8 cm. It is also leaking a tiny bit but doctor says as long as it doesnt rupture it should be fine. There was a sac in my uterus but getting wqeekly ultrasounds because of the pain until we see a heartbeat! hCG went from 745 on Sunday afternoon to 1860 this morning! Repeat HCG check Friday morning and repeat ultrasound next Thursday.

Hello ladies!! I have been M.I.A for about a month and a half. I was pretty much taking a break to deal with things and help with all the baby showers in my family. I didn't get a BFP (not that I was really trying) while i was away. So now that things have settled down, was hoping to hop back on the wagon with the support of my B&B ladies.

I am on cd15 and in the bd stage. Hoping to get a BFP this month or November. I have a doctors appt on the 9th next week and was going to even talk about IUI because DH SA is not great although it will eventually work. Time is not my cup of tea.

Congratulations to all the newly BFP's.
Happy to see my pregnant Momas going strong.

Congrats on the rising Hcg armymoma! Praying for a sticky baby.

Just stopping by to say hi and send my good luck thoughts :D

I am possibly 4dpo today, I shall know more soon! Hope to see lots of bfps soon, including my own lol :p

Just stopping by to say hi and send my good luck thoughts :D

I am possibly 4dpo today, I shall know more soon! Hope to see lots of bfps soon, including my own lol :p

I hope this is it for you! We need some more BFPs!

Ty sir!!

Yay army!! My cyst is right around 3 and some days the pain is super intense. If it gets too big, they will do outpatient surgery. Lets hope it shrinks. Mine fluctuates in. Size from 1/4 to 3. Stress seems to make it worse.

army, hoping your cyst gets better, i'm sure all will be well :)

how's everyone doing??

kate, are you third tri yet?? lol it seems time is going so fast all of a sudden!!

kelly, how's little tulip doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->