The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Yay, my nunbers just got back! and in only 47 hours (got it taken at 9:45 on Wednesday and 8:45 today) they have more than doubled again! I went from 1860 on wednesday morning to 4175 this morning!

Lomelly--I can't believe you are almost to 40 weeks. How are you feeling?? Any progression yet??

Hey ladies just had a big catchup!
Welcome Mummy2o, Palangi, Pink_Sparkle, Pbl_ge, Harley Quinn :) Hope your all doing well! So sorry for your losses ladies :flow:
Congrats on the bfp's RomaTomato, Butterfly00, Armymama :) Sending stickiness and a H&H 9 months your way :)
Congrats on the new pink bundles :D and lovely scan pics ladies!!
4 days til missy is due, Lomelly hows everything with you?
When Enolah is born I may text my sister to come on here and update you all :)
Hope to see more bfp's ladies! xx

Awe Jess I was hoping little Miss was here when I saw you had posted. Good Luck with everything--can you believe your rainbow is almost here?? That would be FANTASTIC if you sister is able to update us---thinking of you!!

Hey blakesmom I know - midwives said i wouldn't make it to my due date because I was classed as being in early labour at 36 weeks, but hey ho here I am still.
can't believe your 32 weeks!!! its so great to see everyones pregnancy progressing :)
Are you getting nervous now?
Im coming off of here now as Im looking after my sister for the weekend but she wants to stay at ours tonight so we're about to leave.
I miss BnB so much it's horrible :nope: xx

Mrskg did you find out the gender????

Jess hi and yay for baby soon! Please do have her update us!

Thanks for adding me to the first page, Jess. :) I love going there and seeing all the bfp's. So good! Have a lovely weekend, and we'll miss you too. Looking forward to hearing abou the arrival of your lo soon! :)

thanks ladies, just dropping my sister off so going on her laptop quickly again :)
im getting fed up of waiting to meet her lol - i just want her here. if she doesn't arrive when she's due Wednesday though, I have a sweep booked for Friday :) xx

Jess, I'm surprised too she isn't here lol I know what you mean, we want them to just come already!! I hope the sweep works for you. I have an appt Tuesday so we will see what he recommends if he doesn't show...

Blakesmom, no signs yet :( no mucus plug lost, bloody show, waters leaking... Nothing! Hardly even a cramp lol. I've been off work for over a week and the waiting is so boring! How are you feeling?

Jess, I'm surprised too she isn't here lol I know what you mean, we want them to just come already!! I hope the sweep works for you. I have an appt Tuesday so we will see what he recommends if he doesn't show...

Blakesmom, no signs yet :( no mucus plug lost, bloody show, waters leaking... Nothing! Hardly even a cramp lol. I've been off work for over a week and the waiting is so boring! How are you feeling?

I hope they come soon! The sweep worked for me with my daughter. I got swept on Thursdsay and Monday afternoon she was born. I started contractions about 2 hours after the sweep but they were only about once every few hours. By Monday at 10 a.m. they were every 2 minutes and very strong. Unfortunately the labor was all in my back so I had to get down on all fours and have DH put pressure on my lower back when each contraction hit.

lomelly - sorry to hear your guy isnt making much of a move yet, guess we're just doing such a fab job of loooking after them in there! xx

Armymama - ahh thats great to hear a positive sweep :) Hope it works for me - or even better she's hear before then lol! Hope your feeling ok with the pregnancyy so far :) xx

good to know, armymama! I hear they work well if you're "favourable" to labour coming soon.. tbh, I'm not even sure if they offer them here. my OB has never mentioned a sweep, he only said that this coming tuesday I will get an internal exam to check for signs of dilation, etc.

jess, I guess we are doing a good job! I feel more like a punching bag more than anything else lol. my skin is stretched to the max and even still I'll get his bum or elbow jabbing out! it's pretty funny to see the bum out though :haha:

I'm ok. Nausea and peeing a lot are still here. Seems like I cant eat much dairy because it keeps me up for hours afterwards with gas pains. Ugh...hoping today warms up in a few hours so we can spend some family time outside on a nature trail.

oh babies will be coming soon! Yay! My sweep worked.

kelly, who did your sweep?? trying to figure out if I can ask my OB for one or if I'd have to go elsewhere

Lomelly--I'm getting impatient and still have a ways to go. I do get to see baby at an ultrasound on Friday to check on growth which will be nice--we haven't seen him since 20 weeks. The GD is getting frustrating too--I'm so over it. Have to see a nurse educator Friday morning but I know my midwife was worried about how things were going because it appeared I had lost weight at my appt this Friday because I had the nurse subtract a pound of weight off for my boots when they probably didn't weight THAT much, and then there were ketones in my urine which is an indication I haven't been eating enough carbs and my body is burning fat/muscle to compensate...

Yay, my nunbers just got back! and in only 47 hours (got it taken at 9:45 on Wednesday and 8:45 today) they have more than doubled again! I went from 1860 on wednesday morning to 4175 this morning!

Woohoo, yay!!! Wonderful news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->