The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hey ladies just had a big catchup!
Welcome Mummy2o, Palangi, Pink_Sparkle, Pbl_ge, Harley Quinn :) Hope your all doing well! So sorry for your losses ladies :flow:
Congrats on the bfp's RomaTomato, Butterfly00, Armymama :) Sending stickiness and a H&H 9 months your way :)
Congrats on the new pink bundles :D and lovely scan pics ladies!!
4 days til missy is due, Lomelly hows everything with you?
When Enolah is born I may text my sister to come on here and update you all :)
Hope to see more bfp's ladies! xx

Good luck Jess, you're almost there! :)

Jess, I'm surprised too she isn't here lol I know what you mean, we want them to just come already!! I hope the sweep works for you. I have an appt Tuesday so we will see what he recommends if he doesn't show...

Blakesmom, no signs yet :( no mucus plug lost, bloody show, waters leaking... Nothing! Hardly even a cramp lol. I've been off work for over a week and the waiting is so boring! How are you feeling?

Good luck to you too lomelly, you're ALMOST THERE!!! :)

I'm ok. Nausea and peeing a lot are still here. Seems like I cant eat much dairy because it keeps me up for hours afterwards with gas pains. Ugh...hoping today warms up in a few hours so we can spend some family time outside on a nature trail.

You need to change your status under your name to pregnant (expecting). :)

sorry ladies meant to update x scan went great everything perfect and im team
pink!!!

Attachments

• team pink 004.jpg
    team pink 004.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
cant wait to meet your rainbows lomelly & jess xx

great no's army x

:wave: everyone x

thanks ladies x

poor hubby eh :rofl: he'll now have 5 of us to contend with no wonder i can see some grey coming through :haha:

Your house will be interesting come puberty for sure lol!

1 passed that 1 going through it & 2 to go lol x (dd's are 18, 14 & 5)

I'm ok. Nausea and peeing a lot are still here. Seems like I cant eat much dairy because it keeps me up for hours afterwards with gas pains. Ugh...hoping today warms up in a few hours so we can spend some family time outside on a nature trail.

You need to change your status under your name to pregnant (expecting). :)

Dont know how!

Congrats on team pink mrskg!!! Great news :)

Can't wait to hear of the LO arrivals jess and lomelly!!!

Mrskg-Congrats team pink!! Make sure to not let all those hormones drive hubby pink!!

Wow lomelly and Jess- those are some true sticky babies!! You two must have spoiled them bumps so much they don't want to come out!!!! Can't wait to meet them!!!

Carebear- how do you feel. I see your one day away! BFP BFP BFP!!!!!

Mrskg--really makes you wonder if all your angels were boys and girls are all you can carry?? Congrats on Team Pink for baby #4!!!! Have you picked out her name yet??

Not so bad then mrskg you should only have 2 at a time living with you going through it lol!

I agree with Kelly. I don't think I could handle more than 2 at a time going through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->