The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

:hi: everyone just wanted to pop in & see how you were all doing? Congratulations to any bfps I've missed & welcome to all the newbies :) I can't believe how fast everybody's pregnancies seem to be going lately! Mrskg congratulations on team pink!! :D jess & Lomelly so exciting not long until you finally meet your rainbows! Will be stalking for updates! :D xx

Thanks ladies xxx

Blakesmom x I've thought the same for a while my aunt couldn't carry boys i think it's either that or my quality control out of sink I read about it x when your super fertile an fall as often as I did it can be because your body accepts every pregnancy whether it's will be viable of not x suppose I'll never know though x oh having big trouble over a name hubby really wanted charley after his grandad but dd2 is called Marley so I said no because it rhymes x I've got my heart set on Kody but hubby not keen hoping I can change his mind x spoke for ages last night but still no further forward I can't come up with anything I like better x an the fact it has to end in y but not rhyme with my othe dd's means we're very limited :wacko: (dd's names Hayley Marley & Casey)

No need to test for me. I'm feelin the witch comin. Not that i expected different. OH will never seem to understand how much i want this.

Mrskg, i had a friends sister who went with charlee (shar-lee). I thought that was cute and a girlie form of charlie

Hi camlet! Wow look how far u have come along too! 3 weeks till ur rainbow!

Due date would have been November 22, 2012 as that would be Thanksgiving in the states, and of course my father passed on Thanksgiving Day quite a few years ago but makes next month a somber one. Still not giving up hope though, although some days its just really hard.

:dust: for you Elizabeth :)

Hope all you ladies are ok! I'm getting rounder by the day. :) gender scan take #2 in a week.

Camlet your moving right along. It want be long til you rainbow baby is in your arms.

Hello ElizabethA, Your in the right place. These ladies helped me so much. I'm sorry about your loss. I know november is a hard month for you but your strong and there is a rainbow waiting for you!!

Carebear your not out yet fx.

Ladies I hope everyone has a good day and we get some more BFPs in here soon. We need to get some more bfps at the bottom of our list.

Mrskg why does it have to end in y? We are trying to avoid Y and I and IE endings as our last name ends in a Y, which sucks cause I like a lot of names with those endings, if ours is a girl her first name will have an i ending but it still works.

I find out TOMORROW!!!!! The gender! Hopefully baby cooperates as I have to drive 2.5 hours to get to the scan place. A friend is coming with me since DH works and we're leaving the kids with sitters so it's going to be a fun mini road trip. I am a little nervous/scared, I have a feeling I am going to have gender disappointment big time if it's not what I want so badly so part of me can't believe the day is nearly here. Ugh.

Not to mention almost no one knows about the gender scan except bnb gals and one or two close friends, not even my hubby knows! I want to make it a HUGE surprise for him.

Good luck tomorrow Kelly!

I've had spotting for 13 straight days now...ugh...I think I ovulated on September 23rd. FF doesn't think I've ovulated at all b/c of my conflicting signs. So very frustrated...pregnancy tests are all negative but no period yet!

^ that would be annoying! I hope it stops and soon.

Kelly my 3 dd's end in a y so want to keep that theme in x think hubby slowly but surely coming round to the idea of Kody :thumbup:

Good luck tomorrow I drank a bottle of sprite before my scan an she was going crazy x got everything crossed for uncrossed legs lol x

Carebear, will be watching for your test results! Do you feel AF coming on?

Kelly, can't wait to hear gender results!

Mrskg, congrats on team pink!

Hi camlet!! You're getting there too!!

3xblessed, I had that issue also, which is why I was put on BC for a month to regulate my hormones

OB appt tomorrow! Hope he offers me a sweep!!

Carebear i know its gone so fast exactly 3 weeks left today :happydance: although I have a feeling Sophia is going to continue her stubborn streak & be late tbh! Lol! I'm sorry about your OH they never do seem to understand when it comes to ttc! I hope the :witch: has stayed away though :hugs:

Good luck with your scan today Kelly look forward to finding out what team your on & seeing pics! :D

Welcome ElizabethA I'm sorry for your losses sending lots of :dust: to you & all the rest of the lovely ladies here ttc!

Dropping in, though I've been reading the last couple days. Welcome to our new comers! For everyone waiting for a BFP, I hope we see a lot of BFPs this month!

Kelly, good luck with the scan!

Mrskg, congrats on a girl!

Lomelly, hope we get to see your LO soon!

AFM, I've just been so tired. No energy or motivation. But I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow! I know someone asked if I was third tri yet - nope, still a long way until then (I think about 3 more weeks). I have a bit of a bump, but still not very much compared to my friends who are due right around me - I find it hard not to get bump envy, lol! I'll try to post a pic if I get one tomorrow for 24 weeks.

Fx for everyone on here, for lots of healthy babies in the end of 2012 and in 2013!

It's G day!!!!!!!!!! Still hours away but OMG! Everyone think pink sparkly girl thoughts for me please!

GL kelly! I hope you get to see little parts in there.

Congrats mrskg! Another little girl, how exciting!

:thumbup: armymama, your numbers sound great.

jess and lomelly, go have some bundles of joy for us already :winkwink: I can't believe you are both at 40 weeks already. Camlet, you are getting so close too!

Welcome to the newcomers :hi:

AFM, I've been exhausted lately. I got drug on a "girls weekend" last weekend which consisted of walking around the Mall of America and about 10 other stores, in betweek 6 days of work :( Tiiired! My feet and fingers are swollen. Next time I am staying the hell at home :rofl: Still have yet to get my dad to clean out the nursery, starting to get anxious since my doctor thinks I'll be having this baby early! Lots going on around here this month, hopefully next month will quiet down some so I can get some rest before Iz shows her beautiful face.

:hi: everyone just wanted to pop in & see how you were all doing? Congratulations to any bfps I've missed & welcome to all the newbies :) I can't believe how fast everybody's pregnancies seem to be going lately! Mrskg congratulations on team pink!! :D jess & Lomelly so exciting not long until you finally meet your rainbows! Will be stalking for updates! :D xx

Wow, you too Camlet, you're almost there! Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->