The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Due date would have been November 22, 2012 as that would be Thanksgiving in the states, and of course my father passed on Thanksgiving Day quite a few years ago but makes next month a somber one. Still not giving up hope though, although some days its just really hard.

:hugs: Elizabeth. Hang in there. We'll all help you through it.

Not to mention almost no one knows about the gender scan except bnb gals and one or two close friends, not even my hubby knows! I want to make it a HUGE surprise for him.

Ok...now I get your status!

Due date would have been November 22, 2012 :( but hoping this month is a good one!

It's weird...i just past a milestone myself without even realizing it. It was a year ago this past Sunday when i found out I was pregnant first time. Crazy! And if I would have gotten pregnant this last cycle, i would have been due just a few days different than my original angel's due date. Crazy how we remember these things, huh?

Wish me luck girls, I'm having a hysteroscopy tomorrow! I'm a little nervous.

good luck ttcbaby. Hope everything goes well!

So the witch hasnt shown yet. I thought she would since i was a little crampy last night. Im trying not to get my hopes up but I'll consider her officially late if i get to friday. Sigh! My cycles have been 27-31 days since my angel left.

Congrats Kelly!!! :happydance:

I haven't really felt the baby today. I think I've felt her a little, but not like the last couple days where she was kicking like crazy. I know it sounds silly since I know it's still normal not to really feel her, but I can't help but worry that something's wrong. :(

EDIT: And now that I've said how she wasn't moving around, she started squirming a little. :)

Congrats Kelly!!! :happydance:

I haven't really felt the baby today. I think I've felt her a little, but not like the last couple days where she was kicking like crazy. I know it sounds silly since I know it's still normal not to really feel her, but I can't help but worry that something's wrong. :(

EDIT: And now that I've said how she wasn't moving around, she started squirming a little. :)
It's so nice when they finally do move if you've been worrying. Trust me, it's not silly! I would worry all the time if he hadn't moved, especially when it was still new. Later, in the third trimester, I started to think, "It's been a while since Ozzy moved, he doesn't usually go this long." And then he would kick me 5 minutes later. I think I kind of got used to his sleeping schedule, if you know what I mean. It was kind of nice to feel 'in tune' with my baby before he even arrived. :)

Thanks guys! Now I wait 2 more weeks to have my proper scan and to see baby girl again.

Aww yay huge congrats Kelly!!! :D

Good luck today ttcbabyisom! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"