The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Ok, time to make your guesses on when Blakesmom's and Camlet's Rainbow will be here:

My guesses:

Blakesmom: I am feeling November 19th, 2012 at 7:49 a.m.

Camlet: I am feeling October 29th, 2012 at 3:16 p.m.

Ok, time to make your guesses on when Blakesmom's and Camlet's Rainbow will be here:

My guesses:

:D my little girl was born the day before her due date so I'd love it if you where right! Lol :) hmmm I'm seriously rubbish at guessing these things when are you due again blakesmom? xx

My guesses:

:D my little girl was born the day before her due date so I'd love it if you where right! Lol :) hmmm I'm seriously rubbish at guessing these things when are you due again blakesmom? xx

According to her ticker she is due on November 28th if I counted my days right.

My guesses:

Ooh if that's the case then I'm guessing the 29th just because its my birthday! :winkwink: lol (sorry blakesmom hopefully I'm wrong! :haha:) xx

Wonder if Jess had her girl yet?

Oh yeah & lomelly actually hopefully we will get an update from them both soon! Quite looking forward to seeing pics although I know they'll make me even more impatient! :D Lol xx

Had my baby :) but totally exhausted it was a rough experience
Will update when out of hospital

Had my baby :) but totally exhausted it was a rough experience
Will update when out of hospital

So happy you finally had your bundle of joy but sorry it was such a bad experience. Can't wait to see pics!

My guesses:

Awe good girl---thanks for letting your prediction be early rather than late--I appreciate that!! :haha:

My guesses:

My guesses:

Yep Nov 28th is my due date--I will welcome him to come any time after Oct. 28th tho LOL

My guesses:

Ooh if that's the case then I'm guessing the 29th just because its my birthday! :winkwink: lol (sorry blakesmom hopefully I'm wrong! :haha:) xx

I sure hope I don't go late LOL I have a few Key Birthday requests this month. 2 of my co-workers, my bro, my Grandpa, and you too now Camlet--I just hope he doesn't come on Thanksgiving---I'm fine with any other day in Nov--JUST DON'T LET ME GET TO DECEMBER__YIKES!!

Lomelly--Can't wait to hear all about it--worth it in the end tho right?!?! Congrats on having your rainbow here to hold!!

Ttcbaby - how did ur hysteroscopy go??

Oh I'm no good at guessing. Hmmm. Lets say camlet will have hers on October 31st at 1:07am (just cuz i love Halloween) and blakesmom on November 24th at 7:06 pm (its my friends bday)

Afm I'm soooo excited/trying not to be too hopeful. The witch never showed and its day 31. Ive had the bloated and sore bbs all week but nothing. If she doesn't show her ugly face while I'm at work today then I will be stopping for an hpt!!! [-o<

Ttcbaby - how did ur hysteroscopy go??

Oh I'm no good at guessing. Hmmm. Lets say camlet will have hers on October 31st at 1:07am (just cuz i love Halloween) and blakesmom on November 24th at 7:06 pm (its my friends bday)

Afm I'm soooo excited/trying not to be too hopeful. The witch never showed and its day 31. Ive had the bloated and sore bbs all week but nothing. If she doesn't show her ugly face while I'm at work today then I will be stopping for an hpt!!! [-o<

Well...It's done. The hysteroscopy...Next step is an HSG hopefully this month before my next period. They found a bunch of polyps and couldn't get around the darn things to really see into the uterus so i have to go in for the HSG and get put completely out so they can remove the polyps and get a better look at everything...check for blockages, etc. We are going to go ahead and get the SA for DH so we can just rule that out. They sent one of the polyps off to pathology just to make sure it's nothing serious. So here we go again...wait, wait, wait. Can't try this cycle now since i need to schedule that next surgery. I'm sad but at least we know what the problem is and hopefully can get it taken care of. So now i'm in limbo and not sure what to do. I guess I'll change my tickers at some point...not sure if i should continue temping this cycle and doing ov strips? Probably not...but I still want to know...i don't know...hhhmmm... The docs are calling me tomorrow to get things set up. I hope it's soon so we can get this show back on the road. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->