The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

OMG Carebear how have you held off for this long :wacko: :lol:

:hugs: TTC I hope the doctors phone soon, I hate waiting around to hear about things :( X

Yes I really hope you hear from the doc soon ttcbaby. You should keep going with the 'temp'ing and stuff I think. That way you can still keep track of any patterns even if you do have to wait a bit to try.

I think its because my OH doesn't want to try and I do that's made me wait so long. I honestly did only have a slim chance since we are still using some prevention methods. Trust me it wasn't easy getting through these few days to make sure the witch really wasn't coming

Ok, time to make your guesses on when Blakesmom's and Camlet's Rainbow will be here:

My guesses:

Blakesmom: I am feeling November 19th, 2012 at 7:49 a.m.

Camlet: I am feeling October 29th, 2012 at 3:16 p.m.

:D my little girl was born the day before her due date so I'd love it if you where right! Lol :) hmmm I'm seriously rubbish at guessing these things when are you due again blakesmom? xx

According to her ticker she is due on November 28th if I counted my days right.

Ooh if that's the case then I'm guessing the 29th just because its my birthday! :winkwink: lol (sorry blakesmom hopefully I'm wrong! :haha:) xx

I sure hope I don't go late LOL I have a few Key Birthday requests this month. 2 of my co-workers, my bro, my Grandpa, and you too now Camlet--I just hope he doesn't come on Thanksgiving---I'm fine with any other day in Nov--JUST DON'T LET ME GET TO DECEMBER__YIKES!!

:haha: well at this rate it's got to be one of them then! Lol I don't blame you being overdue doesn't sound fun at all! xx

Ooh Carebear sounds hopeful! I hope the :witch: stays away & this is your bfp! :) I wouldn't mind Halloween either actually I just don't want to go into November although I have a feeling thats when she will decide to come! Lol

Aww yay Lomelly congratulations!! Can't wait to see pics! I'm sure it was worth it in the end! :) xx

Ahh congrats lomelly! I can't wait to see pics :)

ttcbaby, I'm glad they are getting to the root of the problem. Another friend of mine on here had a surgery to remove polyps and she got her BFP the next month. (she was supposed to wait but she was too impatient hehe) Hopefully they get everything figured out and GL when you have the surgery!

carebear... how can you wait so long?!?! :rofl: I can't wait to see an update from you after you POAS!

A friend on my Facebook is currently in labor and is constantly updating her status about it... don't you think there's better things to do then sit on FB while in labor? Haha!

I'm off to the doctor today, hopefully my cervix hasn't thinned any more or else they will be putting me on bedrest :wacko:

^ maybe not if she has an epi lol!

Carebear I'm excited for you too!

ttc glad you're one more step closer!

My baby girl is booting me lots right now :cloud9:

Ok, time to make your guesses on when Blakesmom's and Camlet's Rainbow will be here:

My guesses:

Blakesmom: I am feeling November 19th, 2012 at 7:49 a.m.

Camlet: I am feeling October 29th, 2012 at 3:16 p.m.

Awe good girl---thanks for letting your prediction be early rather than late--I appreciate that!! :haha:

You're welcome. I just went with what my gut told me.

Ttcbaby - how did ur hysteroscopy go??

Oh I'm no good at guessing. Hmmm. Lets say camlet will have hers on October 31st at 1:07am (just cuz i love Halloween) and blakesmom on November 24th at 7:06 pm (its my friends bday)

Afm I'm soooo excited/trying not to be too hopeful. The witch never showed and its day 31. Ive had the bloated and sore bbs all week but nothing. If she doesn't show her ugly face while I'm at work today then I will be stopping for an hpt!!! [-o<

Well...It's done. The hysteroscopy...Next step is an HSG hopefully this month before my next period. They found a bunch of polyps and couldn't get around the darn things to really see into the uterus so i have to go in for the HSG and get put completely out so they can remove the polyps and get a better look at everything...check for blockages, etc. We are going to go ahead and get the SA for DH so we can just rule that out. They sent one of the polyps off to pathology just to make sure it's nothing serious. So here we go again...wait, wait, wait. Can't try this cycle now since i need to schedule that next surgery. I'm sad but at least we know what the problem is and hopefully can get it taken care of. So now i'm in limbo and not sure what to do. I guess I'll change my tickers at some point...not sure if i should continue temping this cycle and doing ov strips? Probably not...but I still want to know...i don't know...hhhmmm... The docs are calling me tomorrow to get things set up. I hope it's soon so we can get this show back on the road. :nope:

I'm sorry you are having s many issues. But hopefully all the issues will be out of the way and you'll be preggo in no time!

Well I saw a heartbeat today! Surprised the doctor too but it was there! Couldnt measure the bpm yet but here are some pics

Attachments

• Scan1.jpg
    Scan1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 6
  • us2.jpg
    us2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
Awesome armymama :)

carebear I'm still waiting on an update.......................

My FB friend is at a 9.5 and almost ready to start pushing. And yes, she put that as her status :rofl: She got the epi about 2 hours ago and says she's feeling pretty good. Makes me jealous that her girl's birthday will be 10-11-12!

Sorry guys it was a negative. Just spent a long upsetting time talking to OH :(

Gonna try again in a few days if af dont show

I think i may have talked him into actually trying tho so that was a positive

Congrats armymama on seeing the hb! That must have been wonderful to see

Aww sorry carebear, maybe it'll still come. At least you had a good talk with your OH and hopefully got somewhere with him for a change :thumbup:

I hope you get a bfp but if not I'm glad your OH seems to be listening to you.

Awesome armymama :)

carebear I'm still waiting on an update.......................

My FB friend is at a 9.5 and almost ready to start pushing. And yes, she put that as her status :rofl: She got the epi about 2 hours ago and says she's feeling pretty good. Makes me jealous that her girl's birthday will be 10-11-12!

Well maybe you can show her up and have your babe on 12-12-12!!

Armymama--Great ultrasound pics!! I had a first scan with this babe @ 5weeks 2 days and they couldn't confirm much--so great you got to see the heartbeat--they change so quick in those early days!!

Hi ladies, I am hoping I can join your group! My due date was 5/9/12... I just miscarried, and am ready to move forward and try again (this is my coping mechanism). I am really hoping I can get another BFP by the end of the year, but at least by my due date.

I look forward to trying again!

Massive congrats lomelly x

Army mama wonderful news :happydance:

Hugs care bear x but great news about oh agreeing to ttc again x

Welcome aknqtpie x sorry for your loss got everything crossed you get your sticky bfp soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->