The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hahaha. I was gonna say the same thing blakesmom! Sam, you tell that lil girlie to wait for 12-12-12!!!

Welcome aknqtpie. I'm so sorry for what you are going thru and I'm glad you are staying determined. Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way

Honestly i really feel like i got a false negative. My mouth feels full of loose change and my bbs hurt. Still no sign of af... I shoulda waited til fmu. Sigh. I was so sure of the bfp that I bought only 1 test!!! Stupid me :haha:

Carebear, FX that it really is a BFP after all, but if it isn't I hope that at least your OH does decide that you should TTC again. When are you going to try testing again?!?

aknqtpie, I'm sorry about your loss. :hugs: Fx that you get another BFP soon!

AFM, this morning I woke up and my belly just feels wierd, like it's kind of tense and almost crampy. Kind of freaks me out, but I'm hoping it goes away soon.

Kate....I woke up the same way...freaking me out a little too. DH told me to be super lazy and just stay in bed. Ugh...I hate feeling cruddy bc all I do is worry something is wrong...

Woohoo army! HB are awesome to see!! I freaked out at 1st when I saw my lil frogs...I didn't know what it was haha

Hmm... Good question. I'm actually away for the weekend without OH so I'd rather not without him there. Maybe by Sunday night I'll be ok with a night time POAS or Monday morning. The wait will kill me for sure!

I'm sorry u guys are feeling crummy today. I'm sure every wrong feeling would make me concerned toowhen its probably normal. Lots of rest!

are you the one with the next appointment Sweetz? My next one isnt for a whole month and that will be my dating ultrasound at 10 weeks.

Carebear I hope it was false! Good luck.

I've discovered when I have to pee bad and don't that it gives me bh's. Fun times.

Oooooo!! Are those the severe, bending over cramps that you can barely make it to the bathroom to pee...but once you do pee you feel sooooooo much better? Lol! If so....I'm there too haha

Ah, I will keep my fingers crossed for 12-12-12 but I'm not too hopefull she'll actually come on DD! How awesome would that be though... :)

It seems everything gives me BH or cramps. My doctor thinks I'm going to have baby early because of all of it. I can hardly even work it hurts so much :wacko:

I had a few stabbing pains that felt like they started from inside at my belly button and jolted all the way down to my crotch--glad those didn't last too long---ouchie!! I have an ultrasound this afternoon---so excited to see my little boy--20 weeks was our last one so I'm sure he is going to look MUCH different!!

I recently miscarried and my edd was for june 9th...im really hoping to be pregnant this first cycle but my hopes are not up on that but im trying to stay positive for atleast a bfp before my edd of my angel ! :) good luck to eveyone here

They said everything looks great and he is big and healthy--can't really ask for much more!!

Attachments

• CSC_0296.jpg
    CSC_0296.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
Very nice pic blakesmom!!!!

Sweetz thats not how I would describe it, my uterus gets hard and I'm more aware of where it is etc, they don't cause me pain but I know they can for others. My sciatica is the worst of my complaints at the moment.

SOrry Jess and good luck for a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"