The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/lmelch/4D0C0709-2F62-425B-9B65-D1BDDAD6A328-12637-000009872202B67B.jpg

Here is Liam, came on his due date oct 10th @ 2:18am, weighing 9 lb 14.5 oz, 22 inches long... Was a relatively simple birth, only minor complications with me after. Had an epidural, don't know what I would have done without it.

Will catch up with the rest of you ladies soon, been so busy and sleeping is a luxury nowadays :) all worth it

Yay! Congratulations! Liam is soooo cute! Nice to hear everything went well, and I hope you recover well also. :)

Awwwwwwwwww!!!! That totally made my morning!!! How freaking adorable!!!! Congrats girl!!!

Congrats lomelly!!! What a cutie!!

Welcome jess - really hope you get that bfp soon! :hugs:

Great pic blakesmom! That's awesome he's doing well

Afm, still no sign of af! Really looking like a false negative now or a defective test. I can hardly wait to get another and wish I wasn't away from OH. Its gonna be a long 36 hours before I try another POAS!!

Welcome jess sorry for your loss x sending you loads of baby :dust:

Blakesmom great pic :cloud9:

Lomelly Liam is gorgeous x wow he was big x well done x

Care bear I can't wait for your update x

thanks ladies!

carebear, I'm pretty excited about you testing again!!

Lomelly yay! So cute! And he was big!

Care bear I don't know how I'm going to wait that long for you! You should at least but a couple tests so you can poas as soon as he's home.

Coming on this thread is truly inspirational. It is awesome seeing ladies who have had m/c and are turning around and having beautiful babies :) gives me hope.

He's beautiful, Lomelly!

aknqtpie, I'm sure you'll get there yourself soon! I've known so many of us who had a MC and then went on to have a LO. I hope you get your BFP soon!

aknqpie, there is always hope after a m/c :flower: you will get there

AFM, having some cramping in my abdomen.. not really painful, just not very comfortable. anyone experienced this before?

Aww Lomelly he's gorgeous!! :D the cramps your getting could be the after pains which is just your body/uterus going back to normal it's perfectly normal

Carebear I have everything crossed for you! I really hope that last test was a false negative! I had loads of false negatives with this LO so it is possible! xx

Well Lomelly since you had a baby just 3 days ago I would say those cramps are normal LOL!! Are you breastfeeding?? Nursing baby is suppose to continue to make your uterus contract and return to normal--its going to take some time Love--let Daddy help as much as possible as you recover!!

I've had those cramps, while breastfeeding mostly. It is most likely just your uterus trying to go down to its normal size. Mine went on like that for 3-4 weeks. Breastfeeding just helps it go faster from what I have told and since you are sitting still you can feel it more.

Ok, so I'm on day 4 of the "runs" again. I dont know if this is bad. I dont have another appointment for 27 days. Thinking if I still have the "runs" by Tuesday I will call my doctor for advice.

Armymama, I had that a bit real early after both of my BFP. Hopefully it's nothing! :)

I had they runs too....bad. Had it so bad at 8 weeks I thought I was having another mc.

I had the run for 3 months straight with my son it's normal. Just uncomfortable and no fun.

Lomelly perfectly normal as the others have said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->