The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Oh, now I'm scared. I put a flea collar my mom bought on my dog on Wednesday. Well it smells odd and says to wash your hands thoroughly for 5 minutes after touching it or the dust. So I was wondering if it was dangerous. Turns out medical research and reports show that the main chemical (just by inhaling from indoor air) has been linked to decreased motor function in infants who were exposed during their time in the womb.

Yeah I'll take it off him tomorrow and give him a bath. I do have some more natural stuff but it seemed like I had to spray it on him every day in order to keep the fleas away.

There is an all natural oatmeal based flea shampoo that is safe for you to handle during pregnancy. I use it on my pups. I will go look at the name and post it for you. :) it doesn't have all the horrible chemicals and is better for your dog too!

It is "Oster Animal Care" brand and called "Oatmeal Naturals.

https://www.osteranimalcare.com/ProductCategory.aspx?cid=1729

You can find it at Walmart and it is under $10. They have a flea shampoo and an insect guard.

pH balanced
No artificial colors
No dyes
No parabens
No alcohol
No phosphates
No pthalates

Safe for you and the pup. My dog's coat has never looked better either. :) they make it for cats as well!

OK, thanks. I'll use what we have here until we go grocery shopping on Friday and then I'll look for that. No wonder the stuff was giving me horrible headaches.

Wear kitchen rubber gloves and a mask if possible. Or have DH do it. My Staffy/Lab mix sometimes needs the hardcore flea stuff and DH washes her. Think about it, the chemicals are not safe period. When I do chores (dust, vac, mop, etc) I wear a mask. Even dust effects you differently when pregnant. Better safe than sorry.

I only have latex medical gloves here or leather driving gloves. Dont have masks either. I dont vacuum because the noise drives me crazy so DH vacuums when he feels like it.

I know I may sound like I'm jumping the gun. I hope I am but I'm sure you all can relate to wanting a perfectly healthy baby after working on getting pregnant.

The medical gloves are fine. I use them in my job touching contaminated soil and water (which I won't be doing much of if I find out tomorrow about the bfp).

I know it will be. It feels so much like before. I'm trying not to be too excited, just in case, but I would bet money on seeing a :bfp:

I know I may sound like I'm jumping the gun. I hope I am but I'm sure you all can relate to wanting a perfectly healthy baby after working on getting pregnant.

You're being responsible :) nothing wrong with that!

Well i either ovulated yesterday or today (crazy cramping from it which was weird) the deeds are done so now im just waiting and hoping for a rainbow baby bfp. Congrats on baby liam he is gorgeous. Good luck to everyone !

Jessa, I don't know if its your first ovulation after the mc but I found mine was more painful too, and I even had ovulation spotting. Good signs!

Back spasms and light cramping.....owe......I hope this is normal....does anyone know?

braxton hicks sweetz?

carebear can't wait to hear!!!!!!!

Idk Kelly but hurts like a bitch. No spotting....but the back pains come in waves. Very uncomfie.

BH's can hurt but I'd time them and if you see some regularity maybe get checked out? Usually a walk or nice warm bath will help get rid of BH's there are some other things you can do to stop them to I just can't rememeber what, maybe google it?

I noticed walking does help. I have appointment on Tuesday anyways...I'll ask then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->