The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Lol! I'm anxiously waiting to go home. Gonna be a few hours still. Sorry to keep u all waiting!!

Ok Opinions needed: Since DH is definitely set on not wanting to know the gender of this baby, I have gathered together all the gender neutral outfits I could find in the house. There are about 10-15 of them. That's about enough for 5-6 days. I know I'll buy a few gender neutral blankets but my question is, when I get to April, should I buy like 5 warm outfits for each gender?

Omg it was :bfn: I don't understand!!! I have so many symptoms. Should I wait till fmu??? I was sure it was certain to work by now. Af is like 5 days late. Could something be wrong???

Wait and test with FMU. If BFN still then I'd wait 3 more days. Have you been stressed lately?

Ok, I'm scared. I just went and had another bout of diarrhea but that's not what scares me. I decided for the hell of it to check my Cervical Position. Well it was open and soft! I'm so scared that I'm going to miscarry again. I know they don't perform cerclages until the baby actually is the size of a lemon so I don't know what to do. I checked it 3x so I know I wasn't confused.

I would go see a doctor. They have to do something if you think something is wrong. I know my doc would. I know it would be difficult but try not to stress too much :hugs:

Carbear that is odd. I'd try again in the morning for sure. My friend didn't get a positive till 12 weeks this time so she didn't know she was pregnant till about then.

Army you've had 3 kids right? It's perfectly normal for a woman's cervix even after 1 kid to remain slightly open on the portion we feel it's the inside being closed that counts. KEEP YOUR FINGERS OUTTA THERE! All you'll do is increase your chances to introduce an infection.

12 weeks, woah thats so long! If I don't get a bfp in the am, I'm calling my doc. I have all the symptoms I had before so I just have to be!

Ok, no more touching. Got it! I'm still calling tomorrow even if its because of the diarrhea.

Army...I have had 2 kids....and my cp is open a bit. Completely normal. It never completely shuts after you have stretched it before....and what Kelly said...

NO TOUCHY TOUCHY LOL!!!

Ok Opinions needed: Since DH is definitely set on not wanting to know the gender of this baby, I have gathered together all the gender neutral outfits I could find in the house. There are about 10-15 of them. That's about enough for 5-6 days. I know I'll buy a few gender neutral blankets but my question is, when I get to April, should I buy like 5 warm outfits for each gender?

Do you have anyone you can get some hand-me-downs from? If baby is due in summer, then why buy warm outfits before he/she is born? You can get some after, no? Also, I hope you get some answers about the weird stuff going on. Until then, try not to worry!

As for me, I'm on to the next cycle. AF came today, so it's time to go buy some new OPKs and look forward to having lots of sex!

Harley, we're cycle buddies! AF just came for me today as well. I look forward to the same thing very much :p

Oooh, Jen, that's exciting! I sure hope we end up as bump buddies too. :)

:bfn: in am too... Now these tests are pissing me off. I was so nauseous last night and my bbs are still sore. My HCG must be on a slow rise. I'm making an appt today with the doc.
I wish there was a mood called frustrated, cuz that's me right now... :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->