The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Yes, they should. I talked to the nurse when I called and told her the situation. I can't get in till wed at 6pm tho...
The wait sux! I'm trying to talk OH into getting more hpts. Hehe. He's the patient one... I'm not!

I hope the witch stays well away care bear and you get that positive beta or hpt soon!

hi

i can't remember if i gave you my 'due date'... i would have been due on November 16th and I have just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant!

I'm still a bit scared to move over to 1st trimester so gonna hang round here for a little while... my first appointment with the midwife isn't till the 7th of November but they have already told me i won't get an early scan (apparently my loss wasn't traumatic enough to warrant one...! :wacko:) I'll hopefully get a scan by the end of November...

i really pray for a healthy pregnancy this time! good luck to everyone else xx

Carebear, patience is something I lack too. Hoping you see a BFP soon, I didn't get one till 13 DPO

Thanks everyone. I'm really glad to have you guys for support. I'm still having a few pg symptoms but sometimes I feel like they are subsiding... I'm worried this whole mess was just a chemical :( I just don't know a lot about what happens in a chemical. Or maybe a super early mc. I don't know. Guess I'll find out wednesday, or it'll probably be friday by the time I get any kind of bloodwork back. Still no af, so that could be a good sign?

Lomelly - how are you feeling?? Hows Liam?

Congrats nabo! If it helps, you might want to check out the pregnant after loss forum too. I've been stalking them since my potential bfp and they are also very supportive. :hugs:

hi

i can't remember if i gave you my 'due date'... i would have been due on November 16th and I have just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant!

I'm still a bit scared to move over to 1st trimester so gonna hang round here for a little while... my first appointment with the midwife isn't till the 7th of November but they have already told me i won't get an early scan (apparently my loss wasn't traumatic enough to warrant one...! :wacko:) I'll hopefully get a scan by the end of November...

i really pray for a healthy pregnancy this time! good luck to everyone else xx

Wonderful news, congrats! Its nice to see some success stories, gives me hope that it can happen for me too :) <3

Good luck Carebear! I was really stressing with my last cycle too...especially since a girl I work with who had a miscarriage at the same time as me found out she was pregnant when I was due for AF...I didn't have any symptoms though so really have my fingers crossed that you get your BFP with the blood test! Is is possible you ovulated later than you think?

Congrats Nabo!!!

I'm hoping for you, carebear!

Congrats, nabo86! I hope you have a H&H 9 months!

Sciatica is sneaking up on me again! I had it for a few days earlier on, but then last night I all of a sudden had it really badly, and then today it was bothering me a little while I was sitting at work and then a lot more when I was walking around Target. I hope it doesn't get worse, but I know that it's worth it to get my little girl!

I'm freaking out a little. Tonight I was getting ready for bed and noticed my nipples leaking a little (yellow and clear). I didn't worry since I thought I remembered that could be normal, but then I walked out to the living room and I felt a sudden gush of liquid that soaked through my panties and my pj pants. It was clear with no smell, and it didn't feel like urine (TMI, but it felt like when I sometimes make a big wet puddle during BD). I don't feel any other symptoms, but I called the nurse on call line and she said that I should go get checked out. So now I'm waiting for my husband to come home so that we can go get me checked out at L&D. I'm feeling some movement from the baby right now so I hope that's a good sign. I hope this is just some silly discharge and not a leak, I hope that sooooooo much right now.

Part of the reason I really hate this is because it feels just like the miscarriage - a Monday night, I start having symptoms around 11 pm, I have to call my husband at work and have him come home and take my to the hospital to get checked. I just pray that it turns out differently this time...

Hi ladies. I got a bfp on february 28th and m/c 4/19/12. Due date was Nov 4th... 2 days before my late father's bday (he passed 2 years ago). As of today, I am 11 days late yet still getting bfns. Our anniversary is next monday so hopefully I can get my bfp before then. My nephew was born last week and as much as I love him already, I can't help but to feel a little sad when I hold him knowing that in 3 weeks DH and I could have been holding our own baby in our arms. I'm praying for a miracle. [-o&lt; fx'd for us all.
:dust::dust::dust:

Kate, how did it go at L&D? I've heard of some ladies just having a lot of clear discharge, hoping this is the case for you!

Misschristal, I hope you see those two lines soon... It's so hard to see a baby born around the same time as you would have had one.. Stay strong :hugs:

Carebear, Liam is doing very well, keeping me awake a lot lol but it's okay. Count down is on till Wednesday! Do you go to a place like life labs for blood work or does your dr do it in office?

Good luck Carebear! I was really stressing with my last cycle too...especially since a girl I work with who had a miscarriage at the same time as me found out she was pregnant when I was due for AF...I didn't have any symptoms though so really have my fingers crossed that you get your BFP with the blood test! Is is possible you ovulated later than you think?

Congrats Nabo!!!

It is possible I did o late. I don't keep track. All I know is my af is now 5-8 days late because my cycles have been 28-31 days. We shall see!
Sending lots of :dust: ur way!!

Yay kate! I'm so glad everything was fine!

Misscristal - hope you get that bfp soon! You and I are in the same boat. I'm now 5-8 days late and I'm getting negatives too. I scheduled a doc appt to get bloodwork so I'm hoping that shows something. FX for u too!!

Lomelly- yes, it will be lifelabs most likely. They won't be open but I'll be the first one there thursday morning, that's for sure :haha:

Carebear, Liam is doing very well, keeping me awake a lot lol but it's okay. Count down is on till Wednesday! Do you go to a place like life labs for blood work or does your dr do it in office?

That's so great he's well, I still can't believe how big he was!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->