The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hehe. I think I just had a lil bout of MS into a tim's cup. :lol: no where else to go since I'm working outside. I thought it was hilarious but OH didn't laugh. Was hoping to get a chuckle out of someone! Is it weird that I'm happy about that? :haha:

Glad everything was ok Kate :flower:

:lol: Carebear when's your doctors appointment? X

Tomorrow at 6pm. I never had any MS with my loss so I'm hoping its a good sign. Wow do I feel better after that! Lol

Yay for all good kate!

Glad Liam is doing good lomelly. Are you breastfeeding? I dont remember if you said or not. If so, are you enjoying it.

Carebear, I hope this is it for you!

Well I'm supposed to get some Imodium tablets today and take them for 3 days and if my diarrhea doesn't go away they will make an appointment because by then I will probably be dehydrated and not able to regain the fluids I have lost.

We gave our landlord a notice saying we will be out of the house by December 1st. He said that people will want to walk through it. I was like "okay, they can come in November when its mostly packed up". Nope, we have a lady coming straight after my registration appointment! ack... so now I have to clean and organize the stuff we are still using!

Thanks army! I really hope so too.

That's good they gave u something. Hope you feel better after! That really sux that they're showing ur house that day.

So sd you do more hpts care bear? Sounds good to me with the ms.

Naw, OH said no. He told me to save my money and just be patient and wait for the bloodwork... I told him I'd go to the dollar store since they sell cheap ones there. I don't know how good they are but they were sold out! Only ovulation tests. I'm trying to make it without testing tho I've been really tepted not to listen to him and get more, hehe. It helps that I'm having symptoms tho.

An oil might pick it up but you wouldn't know for sure. You should see if they'll rush the blood work so you don't have to wait longer.

Carebear, I was so happy to be sick, can't say I blame you! It wore off after a week tho :haha:

So weird knowing i'm ovulating today or tomorrow and knowing we can't BD...sort of frustrating. We are having to do everything the complete opposite that we've been doing the last 9 months and that's NOT do it during this fertile week this month or next...ugh! Driving me crazy! Still waiting on doc to call back with pathology results on the polyps and to get my appointment in the books for my next D&C to remove the polyps. But in the meantime, I'm trying to relax and just chill a little and get my fitness on! I'm just hoping we can start trying again by December. FX'd!!! Love ya'll and hope everyone's well! I'll go back through and catch up soon. :hugs:

Just a quick update....I am team blue! We found out today! I'm really tired so I will do personals later. :) Carebear hope all is well. You are in my thoughts sweety. Kelly...did you get your package yet??

Sweetz not yet though I check every mail day! Yours should get to you by end of this week beginning of the next :) Hurray for team blue!

carebear still can't wait to hear about your blood work!

hi

i can't remember if i gave you my 'due date'... I would have been due on november 16th and i have just found out i am 5 weeks pregnant!

I'm still a bit scared to move over to 1st trimester so gonna hang round here for a little while... My first appointment with the midwife isn't till the 7th of november but they have already told me i won't get an early scan (apparently my loss wasn't traumatic enough to warrant one...! :wacko:) i'll hopefully get a scan by the end of november...

I really pray for a healthy pregnancy this time! Good luck to everyone else xx

congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"