The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

:) I LOVE my doc. She thinks I'm definitely pg!! She put a rush on my bloodwork which I'll be going to get right in the morning!! Yay!

Great news! I'll be sure to get on sometime in the morning to see the results so don't keep us hanging!

Can't wait to hear the official new carebear!!

Yes, I'll definitely let you guys know as soon as I can! I don't know the labs definition of STAT but I'm hoping its same day results!

Got everything crossed for you care bear x with my first dd I never got a positive hpt x eventually found out at 13 weeks after bloods were done by doc x

Oh that's reassuring! I'm so worried about the slow rise in case its ectopic again. But the doc said because I have symptoms, its more than likely that I am :) I can't wait for the results! They have till this afternoon before I start harassing them :haha:

Darn it i was hoping you'd posted them by now! lol

Lol sorry! Never know with the labs how long they will take. I asked the lady when I left how long and she said 2-3 days and then I pointed out the ASAP on the sticker and she said she wasn't sure

Usually hcg can be done in a day, at least in AB it is but it's the getting it up on the netcare system that docs use to see the results that takes a day or so. I'm not sure if they would have netcare in On or not. I would think asap is next day. I just asked my friend and she said she was getting negative hpt's till about 13 weeks :shock:

Omg! I couldn't even go 1 week late before I called my doc. Blood work will show for sure though, right? Even if it is low.
Hmm, I'm not sure if we have a 'netcare' type system. I just assumed the results were faxed or emailed. A web-based system would make sense though.

I'm freaking out a little. Tonight I was getting ready for bed and noticed my nipples leaking a little (yellow and clear). I didn't worry since I thought I remembered that could be normal, but then I walked out to the living room and I felt a sudden gush of liquid that soaked through my panties and my pj pants. It was clear with no smell, and it didn't feel like urine (TMI, but it felt like when I sometimes make a big wet puddle during BD). I don't feel any other symptoms, but I called the nurse on call line and she said that I should go get checked out. So now I'm waiting for my husband to come home so that we can go get me checked out at L&D. I'm feeling some movement from the baby right now so I hope that's a good sign. I hope this is just some silly discharge and not a leak, I hope that sooooooo much right now.

Part of the reason I really hate this is because it feels just like the miscarriage - a Monday night, I start having symptoms around 11 pm, I have to call my husband at work and have him come home and take my to the hospital to get checked. I just pray that it turns out differently this time...

I'm praying everything's ok Kate!!!

Hi ladies. I got a bfp on february 28th and m/c 4/19/12. Due date was Nov 4th... 2 days before my late father's bday (he passed 2 years ago). As of today, I am 11 days late yet still getting bfns. Our anniversary is next monday so hopefully I can get my bfp before then. My nephew was born last week and as much as I love him already, I can't help but to feel a little sad when I hold him knowing that in 3 weeks DH and I could have been holding our own baby in our arms. I'm praying for a miracle. [-o< fx'd for us all.
:dust::dust::dust:

I'm praying for you too!!!

Carebear did you get the results? I know their is a province wide system for prescriptions or at least I think there is.

I'm in!

WBS (wee baby Seamus, not that we knew it was a boy, just hoped) would have been here 5/13/2013.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->