The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Care and Kate I'm praying for you both.

Kate a little reassurance....I get those gushes every once in a while...they are horrible. I also have the tata leakage.

Ugh. Doc said tomorrow mornin... Hopefully no more waitin after this!!!!! I sent her an email this afternoon like she said to (so impersonal nowadays!) and the doc office responded they would let me know as soon as they got the results but i should expect by tomorrow morning

:sad2: I just started spotting. What if I lose my tiny bean before I even have proof she was there :( I mean, I knew, I could feel it. I'm so scared...

I hope it's nothing, carebear. :hugs: I spotted a couple different times early on, I hope yours is just the same.

Kate a little reassurance....I get those gushes every once in a while...they are horrible. I also have the tata leakage.

Yeah, I'm not worried about it now. I think all is fine, but I'm kind of glad they told me to go in and get checked just in case. :)

I haven't been feeling my little girl as much lately, but I think that might be because I'm getting more used to it. I notice that if I concentrate and pay attention to her (especially if I put my hand on my stomach) I do feel her moving around, I just don't notice it as often when I'm not paying attention. I'm just so glad she's still moving around in there. :flower:

I have everything crossed for you carebear :hugs:

I got my blood results back and I am anaemic so start my tablets today hopefully ill start feeling better soon x

I'm just so upset. Haven't heard from the doc yet and now I'm cramping and bleeding a light red (sorry if tmi). Im not very hopeful now. Trying not to get too upset at work. I was gonna call in sick but I'm still on my 3 month probabtion. Thank you everyone for your kind words. It means a lot to me. OH was amazing to me. He stayed home from work last night to be with me.

Doctor agreed it might have been a chemical that delayed af. She finally got back to me now :( feeling pretty low. Going to get drunk tonight for sure...

did they give you an actually hCG level hun??

She just said that I was not pregnant. I told her af was now 1.5 weeks late, and I had symptoms (up until last night). Then I asked her if it could have been a chemical and she of course couldn't tell from the blood test results but that it is a possibility. I just know I was. It felt so much like last time.

:hugs: to you carebear.. I'm glad OH is being supportive and is now on board with TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->