The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Thanks everyone. I'm trying to stay positive and try again. I just wish I had tested the very first day of my missed af. Perhaps I would have had a positive just to back up my symptoms. I feel like a fraud claiming I knew. Mothers intuition though right? I want to get a new ticker for this latest but then I feel like no one believes it happened because I never got a positive.
So I think we're going to try again right away. Since I have no idea what my schedue is now, I'll just have to BD every other night ;)

PS, Sweetz, I love your new tickers!

Hey ladies just a quick update!!
Here I am 10 days over due :( had 2 sweeps and nothing. Going to be induced on monday if nothing before so atleast I know it wont be much longer.
Hope your all doing fab, I will have a big catch up when I next can :) xx

Jess been thinking about you lots--so sorry she is taking her sweet time to get here---Good luck for Monday if it doesn't happen before then!!

Oh jess :hugs: I thought you would be settling into motherhood already x come on enolah mummy wants to meet you xxx good luck can't wait for update x

Awwww...I hope she makes her appearance before Monday Jess. You having contractions at all? Are you uncomfortable?

Awwww....carebear! *hugs* I know you'll get your rainbow baby soon. I'm glad OH is being supportive at this difficult time.

AFM-Well I'm frustrated. Dh is refusing to buy me prenatals or fill any of my prescriptions that the ER or OBGYN give me. I'm sick of this!

Carebear I am sad for this set-back for you but also super excited that your OH is on board for actually trying! Think of how long it took you to get him to this point. It's a huge step for him so hugs to you both for sad and exciting times.

Army why?

Jess, you haven't had her already! She just wants to stay in where its warm lol.

Oh army, that sux! Is there someone else who can help you out until he smartens up??

Jess- I can't believe she is still in there! U tell little missy to come out now! Good luck and hope the delivery is quick!

Goodness sakes Jess, I hope everything goes well if you do end up being induced! She is just taking her sweet time.

carebear, I'm glad your OH is finally on board with actually TTC. Hopefully you have more luck now :flower:

army, that's kind of messed up! You gotta take your vitamins, they are important!

AFM, FINALLY!!! got some work done in the nusery today! Ripped down all the nasty wallpaper/border and stripped off the glue. Next step is removing the glue residue (my mom and bestie are going to do this for me since the chemical is quite strong) then painting! I feel much less anxious now :) Oh, we also put the crib together! I wonder when it's finally going to "feel real" for me? Because I still don't believe that I'm going to have a child in my arms in approximately two months :wacko:

Ok, well DH agreed to get my prenatal prescription filled on Monday so I'll tell my friend I dont need hers.

Big hugs Carebear!

Good luck Jess, I was induced with my first (he was 13 days late) from the start of pitocin to his actual delivery was only 8 hours...hope it goes smoothly for you whatever way she comes!

Hugs to you too Army...glad you are getting your prenatals on Monday!

How is the journey going for you Blessed?

Thanks for the hugs. I'm trying not to stress about anything right now but I tend to overthink things and that leads me to worrying.

Goodness sakes Jess, I hope everything goes well if you do end up being induced! She is just taking her sweet time.

carebear, I'm glad your OH is finally on board with actually TTC. Hopefully you have more luck now :flower:

army, that's kind of messed up! You gotta take your vitamins, they are important!

AFM, FINALLY!!! got some work done in the nusery today! Ripped down all the nasty wallpaper/border and stripped off the glue. Next step is removing the glue residue (my mom and bestie are going to do this for me since the chemical is quite strong) then painting! I feel much less anxious now :) Oh, we also put the crib together! I wonder when it's finally going to "feel real" for me? Because I still don't believe that I'm going to have a child in my arms in approximately two months :wacko:

It probably wont feel real until baby is here--at least that's how it was for me. I also spent the day getting this LO's nursery ready--we're keeping the wall color the same that we had with Blake (a butternut squash yellow)--but we will also be painting mid-week or next weekend as I want a tree in there to make it different from Blake just a bit. Also got NB clothes washed as well as bibs, Blankets, and socks--feels good to make progress!! :crib: :laundry:

I haven't done much just a little pink shopping, some burp cloths and a few outfits on sale. I did pick out the bedding and crib though so will get those sometime in the coming weeks. Will have to have most of the stuff soonish though as potential move date for DH going up north is dec 1, I'd stay behind a little longer possibly but thats a lot to organize and do in a few weeks time. Thank goodness we already have the big things except crib from our first.

Oh and I'm sick and miserable with a sick little boy too.

Carebear, I hope you can get your real rainbow very soon. I'm so glad your OH is being supportive.

Armymama, it sound like your DH is being very childish! I'm glad he agreed to get them on Monday.

Sam, still not real for me and I now have most of the nursery together and most all of our baby stiff since we've already had our shower. I'm glad you're able to work on the nursery now!

AFM, I'm getting a bit sad about my MC now since we're really close to my would have been due date now. I don't think it would really bother me, but an old friend on Facebook is due this week as well and has been posting about having BH contractions, wondering when she'll go into labor, etc. I'm hoping this week isn't too sad for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->