The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

How is the journey going for you Blessed?

Thanks for the hugs. I'm trying not to stress about anything right now but I tend to overthink things and that leads me to worrying.

The journey's been rough lately...I just ovulated yesterday so hoping this month is the month! I've been thinking lately that I should be almost 8 months pregnant at this point and I'm still not pregnant at all...sad about it...thanks for asking!

armymama, sorry Dh is being such a jerk (for lack of better words).. I hope he smartens up soon.

carebear, if you knew, that's all that matters, no positive test matters. especially if you felt the exact same way as last time... hope you and OH enjoy the BD'ing!

Jess, I was wondering if you had her yet!! best of luck to you Monday, hoping things are starting up for you today!

Army - so glad he's gonna get you ur prenatals. You definitely don't deserve any stress :hugs:

Blessed - FX this is ur month. Tons of :dust: ur way!! Try to stay positive! It will happen for u soon!

Kate - :hugs: try to keep busy and pamper yourself this week. You deserve it!! Its hard not to think about it, i know, but its normal to be sad.

Kelly - hope you guys feel better soon!

Sam and blakesmom - sounds like u guys are almost ready! How exciting!

Oh Army!! I'm unable to take prenatals as they make me horribly ill. I also have a buttload of Zofran and Reglan....if you need anything, let me know!!

Jess...have you popped out that beautiful baby yet?!

Carebear...I'm so sorry...and despite what other might think, we believe you... :) thanks for the compliment on tickers...they fit my personality better haha

AFM...been sick (again) and finally getting over it. Tuesday is decorate for Halloween day. Meant to do it this weekend...but the bathroom and I just couldn't get enough of each other haha! Met up with some of dh's family yesterday. Met some new family members. Saw my mil's sister again and she was rubbing my tummy lol then she went on with the typical "gramma questions" how oh feeling? You going to all your appointments? Are you eating? You look thin....*sigh*

My little guy seems to be feeling a little better no fever last night, first time in over a week so thats got to be good though I'm still sick, the headaches are whats doing me in right now from all the sinus pressure.

Kelly have you tried simply taking a Benadryl? That works for my sinus pressure...

I don't want to take anything and benedryl makes me sooooo tired. Plus I find when I take stuff it lasts longer. So just been popping a tylenol twice a day to help with my head.

Stay hydrated too...around 16-17 weeks my head was constantly booming. I drank 1 Pepsi a day and that helped as well.

blakesmom, I have the feeling that's when it'll hit me too -- when she actually arrives. Sometimes I still forget I'm even pregnant despite the huge belly and no fitting pants :wacko: And heck yes it does feel good to get some stuff done! I always have all sorts of big plans then I dive into them and I'm exhausted 30 minutes in :rofl:

3xblessed, GL this cycle! It took me a while to get my BFP after my MC too so don't give up.

Kelly, hope you start to feel better soon :flower:

My pack and play has been out of stock forever on Walmart.com, and finally came back yesterday so I got on the ball and just ordered it myself. I don't know why but I was having a huge anxiety attack about not getting the one I wanted (I searched high and low for one that was just right, and it's on sale!) so I'm feeling good about that too. Had a really good weekend, and have a short work week on top of it :) I'm also starting to get the "you're just glowing!" compliments... quite strange!

Kelly - Get some saline solution to spray up your nose.. or a Netti pot (sp?) might help with some of the pressure and congestion. Hope you feel better!

me to! My nose wasn't dripping till this afternoon and my skin is already sore. Would have been happy with just congestion and no dripping. Ugh long work week ahead of me.

I got sick right after I found out I was pregnant, and it sucks not being able to take all the good stuff :(

aknqtpie, I got a nasty cold right on the day I turned 5 weeks. It sucked!

Hope you feel better soon, Kelly!

I have the pressure and congestion....but mine is allergies with a crowded sinus cavity...my teeth roots go into my sinus cavities...hurts like hell when i get a sinus infection.

Mine is a cold. It's brutal. My eyes won't stop watering and my ear is plugged as well as my nose. I need to be better for work tomorrow, I can't afford to miss one of these 3 shifts I need all the hours I can get. I just hope i sleep well and wake up feeling rested.

Ugh, it is that time of the year too.. Did you try taking a steam shower to see if that would clear anything? Sometimes helps me.. just sit in the bathroom and crank the shower all the way up.

blakesmom, I have the feeling that's when it'll hit me too -- when she actually arrives. Sometimes I still forget I'm even pregnant despite the huge belly and no fitting pants :wacko: And heck yes it does feel good to get some stuff done! I always have all sorts of big plans then I dive into them and I'm exhausted 30 minutes in :rofl:

3xblessed, GL this cycle! It took me a while to get my BFP after my MC too so don't give up.

Kelly, hope you start to feel better soon :flower:

My pack and play has been out of stock forever on Walmart.com, and finally came back yesterday so I got on the ball and just ordered it myself. I don't know why but I was having a huge anxiety attack about not getting the one I wanted (I searched high and low for one that was just right, and it's on sale!) so I'm feeling good about that too. Had a really good weekend, and have a short work week on top of it :) I'm also starting to get the "you're just glowing!" compliments... quite strange!

That is how I am too--once I like something its hard to "settle" for something else. My crib bedding set I had found on BabiesRus.com and then realized when I actually went to order it that the whole line was no longer in stock--I wasted hours and hours searching for it--then my SIL was kind enough to check with a store about an hour from her in another state and they held it for her. She went to get it right away and thought she would also check what other things were available and she got the LAST ONE--there wasn't even a place for it on the shelf she said. So I was able to get that 4 piece set, and I got the matching lamp off of Amazon, and I've ordered a custom clock off of e-bay. I really wish I could have found the window valance to go with the set but OH WELL--I didn't want to pick out a new "theme" :haha:

Do you have any plain unflavored chapstick Kelly? I've been told that you can use your finger tip to put some unflavored chapstick on your nose when it is dry to help with chapping and soreness. Havent tried it myself but heard it from a friend of my mom's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->