The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

blakesmom -- I know how you feel. Once I find something I like that's it, that's the one I have to have :rofl: So damn picky! But the way I figure it I have to use it just as much as baby does, so why shouldn't it all be stuff I like too? I was the same way with my carsear/stroller combo, took me forever to find just the right one.

I hit a deer last night! Scared the living crap out of me, and messed up my car pretty good too. Dang it! Couldn't have came at a better time... but at least I'm ok. It could have been much worse then it was.

Sorry to hear about your deer accident last night Sam. I hope yuou didnt get bumped around too much. I hope your car can still work until it is fixed.

Don't have plain Chapstick but will put Vaseline on and try the steam when I get home. Thankfully work is light the next day or two :) scan tomorrow as well.

blakesmom -- I know how you feel. Once I find something I like that's it, that's the one I have to have :rofl: So damn picky! But the way I figure it I have to use it just as much as baby does, so why shouldn't it all be stuff I like too? I was the same way with my carsear/stroller combo, took me forever to find just the right one.

I hit a deer last night! Scared the living crap out of me, and messed up my car pretty good too. Dang it! Couldn't have came at a better time... but at least I'm ok. It could have been much worse then it was.

I got rear-ended when I was preggo with Blake and it totaled my car. My midwives were pretty mad I didn't call them right away as they felt I should have gone to the hospital for monitoring just to make sure he was OK--oops. I drove around with my totaled car for about 8 months, but for my first mother's day we bought a SUV so it was kind of nice it happened in the long run--still paying if off tho LOL

Glad things are okay, Sam! I hope the car isn't too bad, deer can really do a lot of damage.

I have an appointment plus my glucose test tomorrow. Not looking forward to the glucose test, I hear the orange drink makes a lot of women throw up, which I'm kind of paranoid about. :(

I am crying. My mom made the difficult choice today to put our old cat Emily to sleep. Emily was 16 years old. She was still so loving. My mom took her to the vet after she was unable to use 2 of her legs. Vet said there was nothing they could do for her.

:hugs: Kate hope it's not too bad.

:hugs: armymama that must have been such a difficult decision :(

Oh Sam!! So glad your ok, that must have been so scary :hugs: x

Glad things are okay, Sam! I hope the car isn't too bad, deer can really do a lot of damage.

I have an appointment plus my glucose test tomorrow. Not looking forward to the glucose test, I hear the orange drink makes a lot of women throw up, which I'm kind of paranoid about. :(

I don't think its too bad personally--I have done it twice now and the 3rd time it was lemon lime which my SIL had said was HORRIBLE but I liked it better than the orange personally.

I am crying. My mom made the difficult choice today to put our old cat Emily to sleep. Emily was 16 years old. She was still so loving. My mom took her to the vet after she was unable to use 2 of her legs. Vet said there was nothing they could do for her.

Sorry about your kitty : ( My parents put my cat down a few years back and when my Dad was telling me about taking her in he was literally bawling on the phone--I've only seen my dad cry maybe 3 times my whole life but he loved that kitty :cry: just know kitty Emily is in a better place where she can use all her legs again. Mine had thyroid problems and they couldn't get her to take her pills so she turned to skin and bones in just a matter of a few months--turns out there was a cream they could have used in her ear but they told my parents about it after it was too late :nope:

Hugs Army...pets are family too!

Kate, I like the orange so much I half wanted to ask for some more while I waited to have my blood drawn b/c I was thirsty! LOL...I like sweet drinks!

I didn't mind the drink it just gave me heartburn, I had to do the 1 hr and 3 hr since I ended up with GD. Hopefully I won't this time.

I just realized I'm 100 days from my due date. Tomorrow I will be in just double digits!

:hugs: army. Pets are such a part of the family, that must be tough.

kate, the glucose test isn't that bad. The orange stuff isn't great but just chug it down and you'll be ok.

Thanks ladies :) It was the first time I'd ever hit one! My car is still drivable but it certainly isn't pretty :( I can't afford a new one and I honestly can't even afford the repairs ($1400!!), so unless my dad is going to chip in it's going to have to wait until tax time next year. At that point I might as well just use the money towards a new vehicle. I didn't really even get bumped up that badly so I didn't bother calling my doc. Iz was going nuts after so I knew she was fine :haha: Here is a pic of my poor car, not a very great one. The grille and left headlight are smashed too.

Attachments

• 578343_3913007905094_1140016957_n.jpg
    578343_3913007905094_1140016957_n.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
Glad u r ok sam :)

:hugs: army - its so sad losing a pet. I cried a ton when my dog had to be put down but she was having trouble walking as well.

Yay for double digits kate!

Sam thats scary! Car doesn't look to bad for wear, should get you through a bit longer. With my husbands job he has the chance of smoking deer every time he's out, I think he's only hit 1 and then 1 hit him or rather I guess they both hit him since they ran across the highway but he wrote off a police car with his last deer encounter then he had to shoot the deer to put it out of it's misery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->