The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Blake's... beautiful nursery! Xander's is still an empty room with white walls....:wacko: I don't know where to begin I at least got the curtains up....but that is it...

Welcome Harry! :) I lost my angel at 21 weeks....it is very hard.....

Camlet....congrats!! Yay!! :happydance:

Cool thing on my end. We are renting the house we are in and the owner if offering to sell it to us! Apparently when I met him I made a good impression lol

Camlet huge congrats!!!!!!

Ilovemyharry I lost my daughter at 18 weeks, they told me no sex for 2 weeks just to make sure cervix was closed then whenever I felt ready I could. We started trying as soon as possible but we did IVF to have the one we lost so had to wait a few months to get back in for a cycle due to clinic wait times.

I don't even know what room my little girl will get so picturing it is kind of hard and I can't do much but order the items to go in it! I think I will ask about painting the room but it needs to be approved etc then I have to get paint shipped in so we'll see. I think decals will be nice and there are lots of places to order them online once we get up there.

Blake's... beautiful nursery! Xander's is still an empty room with white walls....:wacko: I don't know where to begin I at least got the curtains up....but that is it...

Welcome Harry! :) I lost my angel at 21 weeks....it is very hard.....

Camlet....congrats!! Yay!! :happydance:

Cool thing on my end. We are renting the house we are in and the owner if offering to sell it to us! Apparently when I met him I made a good impression lol

We finally got the curtains up today--DH is working out so he hasn't seen them yet--but that was one of the last things we needed. You still have time Sweetz--look at me waiting until 35 weeks+ to get it done LOL

Massive congrats camlet :cloud9:

Blakesmom your nursery is gorgeous x

Ilovemyharry so very sorry for your loss :hugs:

Lol Blake that makes me feel better haha I'm sure I will be more motivated when I get to V day

Blakesmom - its beautiful!! Love the decor!

Sam and lomelly - hope you both find time to rest. Lomelly - how's liam's schedule? Guess he's definitely not gonna sleep thru the night anytime soon! Has he gained any weight? The weather stinks this week in the area. Hope u guys are keeping dry! I'm doing good, I guess. I'm anxious to actually start ttc for real. Though I'm convinced that OH is gonna back out now and we'll argue. We'll see. I haven't had much time with him since last week and I had to work today (ya saturday!! Boooo). Hoping we get some alone time tonight ;)

Ilovemyharry - welcome to the thread and I'm so sorry for ur loss :hugs: it definitely is the worst day to lose something so precious and I'm sending a load of :dust: your way for the future. I know the docs probably said to wait until you heal, probably a few cycles? But honestly once you are ready, I'd say go for it. Whether its 1 month or 10. Give yourself lots of time to heal emotionally too. Myself, I was forced to wait these 11 months since it was OH who I couldn't convince to try again. He was so scared after my early loss and seeing me in so much pain + depression after. I was probably ready maybe 2 months after to try again.

He is actually sleeping 3 (and sometimes 4) hrs at night most of the time! Then wakes up for 1-2 hrs for eating and changing then back to bed.. not too shabby! When we left the hospital he had lost weight (as typical for a newborn) adn weighed 8lbs 15oz.. fast forward 12 days later and he weighed 11lbs 2oz.. I'm guessing he weighs 12lbs now cause he's just eating and eating. Weather is crap in Waterloo, nothing but rain rain rain. Pretty crappy! Here's hoping OH sticks to his word, I would hope he wouldn't break his word.. men are so strange sometimes.. and here's also hoping you get some :sex: in there soon!

^ you can have some of Alberta's snow if you like.

Yay congrats camlet!! :)

ilovemyharry, so sorry for your loss :hugs: Take the time to process thru the emotions, it's a tough road.

blakesmom, I don't have any pics yet but it's still a work in progress. All the painting is done so now we are going to put up the blinds/curtains, and new sconces because there were two very ugly ones on the wall where I want to put the crib. I think they will work really well for nightlights with the right bulbs in them. I don't have a crib mattress either so I can't exactly get that "put together"... but as soon as we have a bit more done I'll post a few pics. I'm super happy with the color on the walls! Worst part is I still don't have a dresser, so Iz's clothes are in a plastic storage cart right now :wacko:

lomelly, sounds like you are having a great mommy experience :flower: so happy for you!

AFM, the long week continues. I swore I was going into labor on Thursday and had to leave work early to come home and take a bath and relax. (Did I tell you all that already?) So work + all the work I've been doing at the house has really taken it's toll on me. I know better, but I keep pushing myself and I'n not quite sure why. Not to mention the guy I've been seeing pulled the whole "I need space" crap on me last night, so I've been pretty down in the dumps. :( Trying to stay cheerful and not let the stress get to me, but it's difficult especially with crazy pregnant hormones. At least my baby shower is on Saturday, something really fun for me to look forward to! Also we found someone to patch up my car for a lot cheaper, so it's currently in the shop getting fixed.

Sam, good news about your car... But do be careful about pushing yourself :hugs: I pushed myself too much at work and it just isn't worth it. Why do guys always do the "i need space" thing?? Ugh I'm sorry he's being difficult..

Kelly, I think I'd rather take the snow than the rain, I like snow!

Thankyou everybody!

i do feel like im ready to try as soon as i get my next af tbh! just still bleeding atm! i just feel that being pregnant when my due date was menna b would b alot easier to deal with!

so is nearlly everyone on here pregnant again with it all going well?

xxxx

Congrats to all them ladys who have there BFP - iv bin tryin to takin it slow and not try an come on here much but i cant help it but come an look about heheh
im about 9/10dpo nothin much goin on just feelin like im goin to be sick but not bein sick if ya get me, sore bbs but thats its

hope ya all well :) xxx

Yay congrats camlet!! :)

ilovemyharry, so sorry for your loss :hugs: Take the time to process thru the emotions, it's a tough road.

blakesmom, I don't have any pics yet but it's still a work in progress. All the painting is done so now we are going to put up the blinds/curtains, and new sconces because there were two very ugly ones on the wall where I want to put the crib. I think they will work really well for nightlights with the right bulbs in them. I don't have a crib mattress either so I can't exactly get that "put together"... but as soon as we have a bit more done I'll post a few pics. I'm super happy with the color on the walls! Worst part is I still don't have a dresser, so Iz's clothes are in a plastic storage cart right now :wacko:

lomelly, sounds like you are having a great mommy experience :flower: so happy for you!

AFM, the long week continues. I swore I was going into labor on Thursday and had to leave work early to come home and take a bath and relax. (Did I tell you all that already?) So work + all the work I've been doing at the house has really taken it's toll on me. I know better, but I keep pushing myself and I'n not quite sure why. Not to mention the guy I've been seeing pulled the whole "I need space" crap on me last night, so I've been pretty down in the dumps. :( Trying to stay cheerful and not let the stress get to me, but it's difficult especially with crazy pregnant hormones. At least my baby shower is on Saturday, something really fun for me to look forward to! Also we found someone to patch up my car for a lot cheaper, so it's currently in the shop getting fixed.

Baby shower is for sure something fun to look forward to. Enjoy it!!!

well i took a teats to see if ill get the bfp but no bfn af is on the 31st or 1st dont know wen i ov tbh heheh

Here is a pic of the nursery... not quite finished but almost there.

Attachments

• 269397_3942479761872_859938780_n.jpg
    269397_3942479761872_859938780_n.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 7
sam, I love that crib and the paint colour!

kelly, we are due to get the remnants of that hurricane, so it's going to be raining all week basically! send some snow this way! :)

Agreed!! I'd rather the snow!! :) its sooo much easier to work outside in the snow so my papers don't get all soaked... :haha: they're only waterproof to an extent.

Lomelly - it definitely does sound like a beautiful mom experience :)
OH was being difficult, as I knew he would and then he totally ignored my invitation for a nice little chat. He was avoiding me I'm sure and I'm supposed to be o-ing this week. Men!

Sam - the room looks gorgeous so far!! :) but u try to relax some! Hope u get a ton of nice things for ur shower!!

Sorry about ur bfn tracy :( :hugs: wait a couple days and try again if af stays away!! FX!! :dust:

Snow makes my job harder seeing as how I drive to people's houses to do nursing stuff but ill survive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->