The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I am pretty much right where the hurricane is going to make landfall. Already feeling cooped up! 9 DPO today had some spotting last night got a BFN this morning. Bleh!

Goodness, good luck to you ladies in the path of the hurricane. It sounds scary, but I guess you get somewhat used to it after a while? A lot of people from the south get freaked out when we describe our blizzards... when in all reality it's the same thing just snow instead of rain. Still, don't know if I could deal with one!

I'm having a mental health day. I slept in, I'm going to have a Twilight marathon, and eat lots of junk food. I think I deserve it after this long and crappy week I've had!

I can't comment on everyone right now, hut I've been reading! :hugs: for everyone here.

Sam, hope your mental health day helps! I'm feeling a little like I'm getting a cold, and I almost hope it gets worse so I'll have to stay home and relax. I don't have any excuse to, but it would be so nice. I've managed to only take one half a sick day so far while pregnant (when I had a cold with a fever at 5 weeks; didn't take a sick day with the MC even though I'd been in the ER until about 3:30 am and went to work the next day, blech), but another one sounds really nice.

Sam - I had a twilight marathon the other day :) since the new movie comes out soon! Enjoy your relaxation time!!

Sam do you have crib bedding picked out for when you get a mattress?? Room is looking good so far!

I do have my crib bedding, I'm actually washing it as I type :haha: It's green/yellow with frogs on it. So damn cute, and I got the quilt, bumper, sheet, and dust ruffle for $25 second hand. What a steal! I have the bumper slung thru the slats underneath the mattress so baby can't grab onto it, and when she's bigger I just won't use it anymore.

Our crib has a beautiful design to it, but was HORRIBLE to be able to attach the bumpers too. I have a pic of Blake one day when I went to check on him--I'm pretty sure it was nap time and I found him with his crib bumper pulled away from the side and he was moving it back and forth--like he was peek a booing with it---hello safety hazard!! The new bedding is even worst as it has 4 separate pieces for the bumper--I liked Blakes bumper design with everything all together much better!!

AFM--here are some bump pics--I don't think I have been very good about sharing them--sorry!!

Attachments

• 2012-10-28 0011.jpg
    2012-10-28 0011.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 2012-10-28 001.jpg
    2012-10-28 001.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
Yeah, I didn't even bother with bumpers. Speaking of bumps, yours is suuuuper cute, blakesmom! And your hair is adorable too!

what cute bump pics!

sam and carebear, you made me want to watch twilight :haha:

^ the next movie is coming soon! Went to the theatre and saw the preview. Got excited :haha:

Very cute pics blakesmom! Love the idea with the month number!

well AF shud be here tomorrw sometime hopeing she stay away :),
iv got some crampin boobs sore thats about it for me

Hope you all r well xxxx

GL tracey!

lomelly, I can't watch those movies enough. I can't wait for the last one, though I'm kinda heartbroken it will all be over then :haha:

My bumper is one big piece too, but I know it can be a huge safety hazard so I'm going to be careful. I wouldn't have even bothered with a bedding set at all if I hadn't gotten it for so cheap.

Getting excited, my shower is on Saturday :happydance:

Hey ladies!! Looks like my HCG levels are almost gone! I went from 1500 on thursday to 300 yesterday! Yay me! Hoping they are all disappeared by next week :)

Looking like I should begin TTC again end of november/beginning of december!! Yay!

WHY did i do it i went out and got 3 difrent teats all BFN look like im out :(

dont know wen i ov so i cant tell how my dpo me is - af here on the 31st or 1st

today is the day af not here as of yet its 6;22AM (uk) got a BFN see what today brinks best of luck all x

U still have a chance tracey! FX for you!

I had a dream I was having a baby girl last night. It made me sad it wasn't true :( sigh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->