The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

well shes not here as of yet boobs killin bfn agen CD27 see how tonight gos or tomorrw now

Aw. So sorry tracey :( sending loads of :dust: ur way! Try to stay positive. FX for ur new cycle!

Had a meltdown today. Have been totally fine the last 3 weeks not thinking about babies or temping or all my normal TTC stuff and then today, out of the blue, it hit me on the way in to work…this is the month. The sad month. Which totally sucks since this is my birthday month and I love my birthday. But…I was pregnant this time last year. I was about 8 weeks along at this point. We found out there was no heartbeat on the 21st. My D&C was the 23rd. Last November sucked. So it just caught me off guard and I melted this morning. Thank goodness for a really busy day at work. That helped. Hope everyone’s well and pregnancies are moving along wonderfully and there are more BFP’s that I haven’t noticed yet. :dust:

sorry AF came, tracy :hugs:

stay strong, ttcbaby, your time will come! :hugs:

Sorry ttc it's a tough time to get through. I hope you get your bfp soon and Tracy too and all the rest.

I know exactly how you feel ttcbaby. Next month and Christmas are gonna be bad for me and I loved Christmas. Now i would love to just crawl in a hole between christmas and new years... Just letting you know u r not alone. :hugs:

Try to remember ladies that the majority of conceptions occur in November with october and December close seconds so these next two months are lucky for everyone :)

Welcome back Girlinyork---I saw you post in Coco's journal and was EXCITED!!! to see your BFP note in your signature line---congrats!!

Yes welcome back!!! You left me some lovely words on my loss day and i wanted to thank you sooo much!!!
H+H 9 months!!! You deserve it!!

That's ok :hugs: I remembered your would have been due date was near mine and it was a bit hard to get through so I thought I'd send some love xx

Congrats girlinyork! Fx that this is your rainbow baby!

:dust: for all of you trying this month!

Hurray girlin!!!!! I was wondering how you were doing just the other day :)

Hello, may I join? :flower:

I was diagnosed with a mmc yesterday and just starting passing the baby today plus I know I'm going to want to have a bit of a break (don't want TTC stress over Christmas) so it's going to be a little while but I definitely would like to be pregnant again before my Lil Sweet Pea's due date of May 30th.

May is a sucky month for me. May 31st marks the anniversary of my first loss and now the dreaded "due date". It would be lovely to have a big, fat, juicy BFP before then.

Welcomeme Starry Night . :hugs: I hope you get another sticky bean before May!

AFM, I'm finally starting to really feel pregnant - a little more backache, a little more tiredness, my bump just feels like it's a little heavier. I've gotten to 20 lbs gained now! But I don't mind - I know our little girl is growing and getting stronger based on how she's making my stomach move and jump around! :)

It's a nice feeling to finally FEEL pregnant, isn't it? :) Does your baby kick a lot? My DS wasn't really a kicker until later on and even then he mostly moved when he had the hiccups. It was really funny.

So sorry starry night. May will be a tough month for you but at least it's one bad period back to back and not spread out throughout the year. :hugs: <-- thats my bad attempt at trying to find a silver lining in a crappy sucky situation.

Kate you're 3rd tri now! 20 pounds is great. I love watching and feeling my little girl move though it's not as strong as it will be in a few weeks time, it's still such a great feeling, she moves so much in a day!

girlys i need some info so i had my period but its only bin 4day long and look slike shes stopin nothin on the pad i put on lastnight and just brown cm wen whiping
iv never had a 4day period befor there only ways 6-7 days long, its bin like this for 2 periods now will i still be to have a baby if im only havin 4 days period?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->