The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Tracey, I my GYN told me one time that cycles can sometimes change a bit for women but that it was okay as long as bleeding lasted 4 days (if you normally bleed for 6, which is my normal). But I'd probably ask your GYN just in case.

Starry, she hasn't been kicking much at all, but she moves around a lot. So it's not like kicks that I got a few weeks ago, but I can feel her move and my whole stomach will shift. :)

Tracey - I had an ectopic as well and it changed my af for the next few cycles. If you are worried, ask your gyn to ease your mind. But you should get back on track after more cycles (though hoping u get a bfp first! ;) )

Welcome starry :hugs: So sorry for your loss

I only bled for 2-3 days for my periods and I have a son a daughter and am pregnant.

Tracey - I had an ectopic as well and it changed my af for the next few cycles. If you are worried, ask your gyn to ease your mind. But you should get back on track after more cycles (though hoping u get a bfp first! ;) )

Welcome starry :hugs: So sorry for your loss
its bin about 7 months tho :wacko: oh well time is time just have to wait for think to chill out a lil more :)

It took me 5 months after my first loss to even ovulate. I did end up booking an appointment with my gyn to see if I'd need a D&C after all (I had had a natural m/c) but it self-corrected by the time my appointment rolled around.

7 months does seem awhile to still be having problems with your cycles. Definitely go see your doctor even if it is only to ease your mind that nothing is wrong. But I don't think you need to have a lot of bleeding to be able to conceive. My grandmother said she only ever needed to wear panty-liners and she had 6 kids (she found it hard to fathom that people ever bled heavier than that). She also never had to shave. Don't know why I couldn't inherit those genes!! Instead I got her tendency to get a gazillion stretch marks!!

there was a time were i got a smily face to say i was Ov then got a BFP but after i had the bfp i af got me so i may had a mc i dont know.. just see how it go form here and ill have ot see my dr about it bein a women can be hard at time xx

TraceyandLee--my bleeds were only ever 4 days--and the 2 middle days were really the only bleeding days at a medium/moderate flow, the first was light and the last was light as well--I think that is plenty of time to clean out the old and leave things ready for the new to move in...

Nearly term blakesmom! Will they be inducing you from the GD or is it well under control?

I only ever had 3-4 day periods. I was the envy of all my friends :rofl:

congrats girlin! I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. Glad to see you back with good news :):)

My baby shower yesterday was pretty successful. I have everything I absolutely need now except the carseat/stroller which I'm hoping to get this week. Thank goodness, because I am exhausted and I want to relax for a few weeks :wacko:

Nearly term blakesmom! Will they be inducing you from the GD or is it well under control?

We haven't talked induction yet. I'm spilling ketones in my urine which means I'm not getting enough carbs but I'm keeping the 1 hour and fast blood glucose readings nice and low--so I don't know which is worst--high numbers and being uncontrolled that way or low numbers and burning fat/muscle like where I'm at--I was suppose to e-mail my testing results and food log last week but I was behind in recording what I ate and the carb totals---:blush: I just can't seem to win with the stupid GD. I'm going to try to e-mail my stuff ASAP tomorrow morning so I can check for a response on my lunch break, and then I have an appointment with my midwives in the afternoon on Monday where they will be testing for ketones again...

Congrats girlin!!!

Welcome and hugs Starry! Fingers crossed for your bfp before May!

Feeling very similar TTC...my would have been due date is exactly 1 month from today and instead of being 36 weeks I have AF. An insanely heavy AF! Almost feeling like I did after my D&C. Very emotional. Not helping that we have been displaced and living with relatives since the hurricane hit last Monday. Still no power at our house. The only thing keeping my hinged right now is the thought of getting my bfp on my would have been due date.
Thanks to whoever posted that most conceptions occur in November. That helped too (on my phone otherwise I'd look back to find out exactly who posted it).

Yay for a good baby shower, Sam! I had a lot of fun at mine, especially since we won't see any of our friends or family for the holidays this year since we won't be able to go home. I still have some things to get, but I'm not worrying about it until December.

Just like to say thanks so much girls for the input feel lest stressed out now :) xxxx

Higher conception in nov? That's funny I conceived my Miracle son nov 11 2009 after being told we'd never have kids naturally.

:( I've had a sudden loss of symptoms. My IC test line is no longer darker than the control. I think I'm going to have my fourth loss this year :(

blakesmom, it's hard to remember things! will they induce you early if you keep having ketones in urine?

sam, glad the shower was a success! definitely take it easy.. the end is the hardest part! (and yet you have people telling you to "sleep while you can".. as if you can sleep at 38 weeks pregnant)

tracyandlee, I swear by taking birth control for a month or two to regulate hormones. I've heard many success stories, not to mention it worked for me. sometimes hormones just get a bit out of whack from what happened and need a jump start again

kate, funny when the whole belly moves, huh? can always tell which side they're leaning on..

carebear, is OH still on board for TTC? getting some :sex: in? :haha:

girlin, so glad to hear you got your BFP. don't test anymore, the tests drove me crazy. can you not go to your GP and demand some blood tests, based on your history??

I agree with lomelly hun please done test anymore and go to the doctors for a blood test x

My gp refused bloods. They only do them for suspected ectopics on NHS :(

Girlin, I hope the loss of symptoms is nothing. I am hoping to hard that this is your sticky bean!

I'm so tired and out of it feeling today. I didn't do very much over the weekend, but I still feel like I overdid it. Ugh, I just feel like crap today and am trying to figure out how to keep my focus for the next 8 hours at work.

Lomelly - it seems he's changed his mind after this last potential loss :( he got really upset when I mentioned it and said he's so angry at the world. He told me that time will heal but... I just don't know what to say to that. I don't want him to be sad but I'm so done waiting. All I ever think about is TTC now. I'm on here all the time! I'm giving him this cycle and that's it! I'm throwing the condoms away! I'm irritated with him that he changed his mind but I also feel bad for him. He's taking this harder than I would expect.

Girlin - agreed! No more testing! I hope its nothing, I really do and I can't believe ur doc won't test you after a third time! U should see someone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->