The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Congrats Blakesmom!!!

AFM... HCG is down to 9 .. bleeding has stopped.. Let the TTCing begin!

Congrats Blakesmom!!!

Fingers crossed for you aknqtpie!

AFM, 12 dpo...tested today and got a BFN...booo...no spotting yet, some creamy discharge...bah!

yay blakesmom!! Congrats!!

army - hope it was nothing, how are you feeling now?

FX 3xblessed!! :dust:

Woohoo aknqtpie! Some :dust: for you as well!

lomelly - That bit of snow was fun! And that's about all I need :haha: Although I do like skating on all the outdoor ice rinks they put up around the region. But I don't like that I've been working outside for 2 months (soooo cold) and also it's supposed to rain this weekend :( boooo! I prefer the snow to rain though, when I'm working outside! I got about half of my christmas shopping done. Still have my mom and OH to buy for. How about you??

:cry: I'm bleeding again and I still have some hcg in system so it's not AF.

I've been going twice a week and am to continue going twice a week but I haven't been getting results. My Doctor wanted to deal with everything at once and I don't have a follow-up ultrasound until December 10th. But I might just call for the results anyways. I'll just say that I'm bleeding again and need to know if it's AF or if it's more miscarriage stuff.

Yeah I would call and find out the levels it might help put you at ease.

I always call my dr office the next day for my HCG results. I would call them, it will give you an idea where u are at.

I am feeling pretty good carebear. Having a lot of trouble adjusting to sleeping on my side though so we might have to buy a maternity sleep pillow this weekend seeing as I'm almost 14 weeks and have to be completely side sleeping by 16 weeks.

Congrats blakesmom x or should I say blakeandlukasmom lol x love his name an the you've spelt it xxx

I am feeling pretty good carebear. Having a lot of trouble adjusting to sleeping on my side though so we might have to buy a maternity sleep pillow this weekend seeing as I'm almost 14 weeks and have to be completely side sleeping by 16 weeks.

Why is this? I still have mornings where I wake up on my back. I figure if my body didn't like it I'd wake up to roll over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->