The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I have ordered a plain drink and asked for it in the same kind of glass that the alcoholic ones go in. It's a pain becasue it takes explaining usually and has to be done away from everyone I'm out with, but it works! I usually go with cranberry or sprite since coke takes on a lighter color when mixed

Lol with a 4 yr old in the house I get sick of kids films! Film of the wk this wk is polar express brilliant film but after 100times it gets a bit predictable x my oh doesn't watch war films but there's a war on my telly every night with modern warfare on ps3 drives me crazy!!! No wonder I'm on here so much! Xx

OMG my husband is ALWAYS playing modern warfare and that is EXACTLY why I'm on here all the time too lol

Lol with a 4 yr old in the house I get sick of kids films! Film of the wk this wk is polar express brilliant film but after 100times it gets a bit predictable x my oh doesn't watch war films but there's a war on my telly every night with modern warfare on ps3 drives me crazy!!! No wonder I'm on here so much! Xx

OMG my husband is ALWAYS playing modern warfare and that is EXACTLY why I'm on here all the time too lol

Lol we'll blame them for our obsession :haha:

Af still not here today! But still bfn maybe I ov'd late? Or is that just wishful thinking? Trying to keep my hopes up but really thought I'd have had at least a faint line by now! An now my dilemma is I have 4 tests left 2 are 25mui an the other 2 are frer one step bought wrong ones an they're 100mui!!! I mean come on!!! Anyway today's one was 15 so what's the chance of me hitting over 25 tomorrow I'd say slim to none! Blah!! The wait goes on & on & on xxx

Hey ladies hope your all ok and having a good weekend so far!

Mrskg pleeease dont give up :hugs: Like the others have mentioned - it's not over yet!! :flower:

Im confused with everything at the moment, but Dr's Wednesday should hopefully give some answers! I did tell OH not to take a day off work (even though I really need him - I don't want him losing his job!) buutt... he's been very sweet and gone and booked it off anyway :cloud9:

Thanks jess x aw im so glad he's chumming you x good luck for Wednesday xxx

Hi ladies
Mrs Kg hope you get your BFP soon Im still stalking you.
Jess glad your other half is showing his support I know it is a comfort evebn though sometimes we think we can do it all ourselves.

afm I am on a run of shifts and DD has one of the many bugs that are going around so fortunately this 2ww is flying by. I think also when you know you have no chance it makes things easier. I have been symptom spotting as I think it helps know what id naturally happening without the thought could that be a sign.

HOPE ALL THE REST OF YOU ARE DOING OK?

:( I didn't want a tampon lecture. I'm using them so next month I can switch to a DivaCup. I need the practice.

:( I didn't want a tampon lecture. I'm using them so next month I can switch to a DivaCup. I need the practice.

Funily enough I have my moon cup ordered for next cycle too hun. Hope we both dont have to get the hang of them though and get our BFPs. x

Funily enough I have my moon cup ordered for next cycle too hun. Hope we both dont have to get the hang of them though and get our BFPs. x

I've decided I didn't want to TTC anymore. I guess the guilt of so many miscarriages and not being able to stop them overtakes the broodiness, because I don't feel broody at all anymore. :(

I'm so sorry if I upset you Nicole that def was not my intention I was just worried for u getting an infection and having to deal with that as well as everything else xxx I'm also sorry you don't feel like ttc anymore I can totally understand although I'm not quite there yet I do see myself there if I was to have another loss xx big hugs to you xxx

Hi there! Please count me in. My original EDD was May 4, 2012. Hoping for a fall 2012 baby!

I'm so sorry if I upset you Nicole that def was not my intention I was just worried for u getting an infection and having to deal with that as well as everything else xxx I'm also sorry you don't feel like ttc anymore I can totally understand although I'm not quite there yet I do see myself there if I was to have another loss xx big hugs to you xxx

I wasn't upset. I just figured chemical pregnancies, women don't really know they happen unless they tested early... so all these women have chemicals using tampons and I don't really hear problems with them. :shrug: Willful ignorance of mine lol

I always used cloth pads, mainly because instead cups, tampons, etc all hurt. It's why I was trying tampons again this time, just to get things used to having stuff there so I can use the divacup and make things a little easier for me. :p

Lol good thinking x it so true about chemical pregnancies an women not knowing but since I tested an now know I've had 2 I think I would know if in had another even without a bfp I had promised myself I wouldn't test this month then i came up with this theory lol maybe I'm just in denial an I'm really a poas addict! Not that testing done me any good as had bfn for a wk now!

One of my buddies just posted a thread an it explains about hcg an tests it can take up to 7 days! After implantation for a urine bfp to show so If I implanted on wed I'm def still in the game and could explain my bfn's I could also be in bubble land an the witch could be playing hide an seek with me x i so so so feel like this is my month wish it was the other way round though as I am going to be so shocked if I'm not an I def won't be able to trust my body, intuition an symptoms again xxx

Cd29 still bfn x wtf is going on? Confused.com! Xxxx

This thread is an excellant idea! I have had two miscarriages. My first Jayden was due 12/02/2011 I lost him at 15weeks, on the 23/08/2010. Exactly a year on 23/08/2011, we found out i was pregnant with baby #2! I was over the moan it was such an emotional day, i was grieving and celebrating at same time. Sadly i lost #2 on 5/09/2011. Due date was suppost to be 14/04/2012.

Each day i think of my angels, and the brightest stars in the sky remind me that ill be reunited with them one day. We are currently trying for #3 (our first earth baby) and are hoping for a xmas bfp. Witch is due 12th December so im really hoping this year will end good with a big fat postive!!!

x

Hey ladies my daily update cd30 still bfn but still got loads of symptoms x woke up this morn feeling sick never eat in the morning but had a banana an felt much better an having pains In my bbs today (thats new) I just feel so pregnant but need those 2 lines x I'm trying to remind myself I might not be an if I'm not I will be so confused an never be able to trust my symptoms again x
With my first daughter I never got a bfp till I was 13wks I never had symptoms (except no af) and was on the pill at that time really didn't expect to be pregnant (I was 16) but I've had 5 pregnancies since then an got bfp with all of them so not sure what the chance is of being same as first x feel like phoning epu but don't what them to think Im stupid esp with no bfp xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->