The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

This thread is an excellant idea! I have had two miscarriages. My first Jayden was due 12/02/2011 I lost him at 15weeks, on the 23/08/2010. Exactly a year on 23/08/2011, we found out i was pregnant with baby #2! I was over the moan it was such an emotional day, i was grieving and celebrating at same time. Sadly i lost #2 on 5/09/2011. Due date was suppost to be 14/04/2011.

Each day i think of my angels, and the brightest stars in the sky remind me that ill be reunited with them one day. We are currently trying for #3 (our first earth baby) and are hoping for a xmas bfp. Witch is due 12th December so im really hoping this year will end good with a big fat postive!!!

x

So sorry for your losses xx hope you get that Xmas bfp xxx

Mrskg, I think I am in the same boat as you right now. On CD 33 and still BFN. I only have 4 charts on FF (April, May- BFP, Sept 1st "real cycle" after MC, and this one). I have always had a 28/29 day cycle since going off BC in Jan. According to FF, my 2 cycles were 11 day luteal phases, with ovulation on day 17. I ovulated day 15 with my BFP.

I had an odd month this month and maybe ovulated on day 21, but FF shows conflicting signs with the temps. That would make AF due today, but temp is still up.

If I ovulated any later, I am almost definelty out this month, as we last BD on day 19. Or, maybe my LP is changing?? From what i've read, it is pretty constant. I just want to know what is up with my body!! :brat:

Butterfly00 I so hope we get answers soon x

I caved in an called epu their advice was to not think about it an go about life as normal stop testing an wait a wk I'm hoping she meant a wk late for period which would be Wednesday x easy for her to say how can I possibly not think about it when I feel nauseated back killing me an pains shooting through my boobs never mind all the other symptoms x. Feel like crying just want to know if I am or if I'm not xxx

Oh an when immentioned I got bfp with chemicals really early her response was yes it's best not testing early sometimes it's best if you just don't know! Fair enough but I'm not bloody testing early now I'm 5 days late for af! Aaaargh! X

It's so frustrating! I have a few symptoms, but they could be af too. I usually spot 1-2 days before af and nothing yet. I thought I saw a tinge of pink once yesterday but nothing was in cm when I checked it afterwards. Hallucinating??? Not knowing is the worst. Time will tell.....

Welcome BabyBob-sorry for your losses hun! Fx'd you get that much deserved BFP :hugs:
Mrskg and Butterfly00 I so hope all these things mean good things for your both :flower: Fx'd you get your bfp's!!!! x x

just wiped myself out x read on another thread that ovarian cysts can cause pregnancy symptoms an when i looked backache an leg pain is one of them i just know that my luck being like it this is going to be the outcome rather than a bfp x really need to stop googling :cry::cry: why did i even let myself think id get a good outcome this time!!!

sorry for rant feeling really down now x

Google can be great, but also dangerous. DH is a borderline hypochondriac thanks to google. Fingers x that you are wrong :)

I have another BFP to add to our collection!! Only 10 DPO and a faint line so very early days but BFP nonetheless. Am very happy, but it is a challenge not to let the worry take over based on last time.

Have been touched by everyone's stories on here. Good luck to all for getting your BFPs too! xxx

NZ TTC - wooohoooo girl congratulations :D :D :D :happydance: go you hunny - sticky H&H 9 months :happydance

Mrskg dont give up google can be so evil!!

I gots me an interview today at 5pm woohoo :happydance:

Good luck with the inverview Jess!

8/48 is really good. That's 17% of us now have got our BFP's. I hope I get mine this cycle - throwing everything at it to give us the best chance possible.

Thanks ickle pand :thhumbup:
Aha I see your good at your maths ;)
I know I hope we all have them before 2012 - but realisticly we probably wont, but Im being optimistic that we all will!!!! It cant hurt! :D :D
Anyone got any tips for an interview regarding being a receptionist?!! :blush: I haven't a clue!

Write out a list of questions to ask them - not about holidays or salary though unless they bring it up first. Taking a list with you shows that you've prepared, even if you end up saying "I have a list of questions but you've answered them all". Google "questions to ask in an interview" and that'll give you some ideas of what to ask, though not all of them will be relevant for the job you're going for.

Ask about the company, maybe even see if they've got a website and do a bit of research on them.

Remember that you're interviewing them as much as they're interviewing you, because you're not going to want to work somewhere crap. Google "common interview questions" too and then work out what you'd say to each question so that you have an answer ready and don't go blank :)

at the end of interviews i ask "are there any qulities in the ideal candidate you are looking for that i havent yet displayed?"give you another chance to sell yourself...guess it works cause i got a job yesterday...make that my dream job...ive had about 30 interviews in the last year... fingers crossed for you hun!!!

Thanks girlies :thumbup:
I will :D
I'm so nervous - but if I get this job then me and OH can get on our way to moving out :happydance: x

I have another BFP to add to our collection!! Only 10 DPO and a faint line so very early days but BFP nonetheless. Am very happy, but it is a challenge not to let the worry take over based on last time.

Have been touched by everyone's stories on here. Good luck to all for getting your BFPs too! xxx

Congrats! :happydance:

AFM: I could have written this exact thing this morning! Kind of freaking out because I am sure mine could VERY much be an eval line. Hmm....
POAS last night and nothing came up right away, but didnt wait the full five minutes, went grocery shopping and there was a second line when I came back.
This morning POAS again and checked at exactly 5 min....see a VERY faint line, and it darkened as it dried. UGH I know I'm early...I am 10/11 dpo. Bah! Dont know what to think!!

Thanks ickle pand :thhumbup:
Aha I see your good at your maths ;)
I know I hope we all have them before 2012 - but realisticly we probably wont, but Im being optimistic that we all will!!!! It cant hurt! :D :D
Anyone got any tips for an interview regarding being a receptionist?!! :blush: I haven't a clue!

I do interviews at work, and my top tip would be make sure you answer the specific question. My biggest pet hate is when someone tells me something they think I want to hear rather than answering the question that was asked.

GOOD LUCK!!

Oh ok thanks hunnies - i'll try remembering that!! :)

KozmikKitten - you want me to say you have a BFP??
Or would you want to wait?
How about posting a piccie? ;) Fx'd its that bfp

Oh ok thanks hunnies - i'll try remembering that!! :)

KozmikKitten - you want me to say you have a BFP??
Or would you want to wait?
How about posting a piccie? ;) Fx'd its that bfp

Hey Jess! My official test date is Friday so lets hold off and see what Friday holds. This morning's test was my last IC... I only have a blue dye EPT left. I'll wait until I actually miss AF to use it.

Oh and I cant post a pic...I am already at work for the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->