The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Oh fair enough hunny - post a piccie when you can :thumbup:
Ok Friday here we come!!!!! Fx'd it's your month (got me all excited now) :D wooohooo!

Congrats NZ xxx fx'd kozmikkitten xxxx an gl jess xxxx

I went to doc feel like he's testing me for everything else but what I went for x bloods for kidney liver thyroid celiac an about 6 other things! MRI for my back an leg! An physio for my leg! Totally dismissed cysts didnt even feel my belly x says late period could be stress I disagree x says i maybe have pregnancy symptoms due to chemicals I disagree with this too x told him urine tests didn't work with my first pregnancy he said this is rare, yeah I know that but still happened he says I've to wait another wk before I test again went to nurse to get bloods done an asked for a quantitive blood test to be done an doc agreed so at least getting that x app not till next wed can't believe it takes a bloody wk for results but least getting somewhere x I'm going to just go by that I'm not pregnant an anything above that is a bonus x

Oh an he says I have low blood pressure it was 99/69 normal is 120/80 an low is under 90/60 when I looked at bp chart I'm still within normal range nothing like giving memsomething else to worry about lol xxx

Thanks Mrskg - sorry to hear you didn't have great luck :/ They're a pain in the bum sometimes but you are getting somewhere hunny :thumbup: Fx'd they give you everything you want :flower:
I'm hoping I get what I want at the Dr's tomorrow too - sooo nervous though :(
Interview went good - I have to wait until I hear back now :dohh: fun lol!

Thanks jess I'm actually hoping I'm not pregnant now ...SAY WHAT??? Lol x been thinking all day an if something wrong with any of the results I want to know before beany comes x I'm so glad he's done thyroid test I'm actually hoping i have an under active thyroid as that's easily treated an can cause mc so least I'd have a reason an a cure all at once x I'm feeling really relaxed and reminding myself to trust in my spirits an what will be will be xx

Hope you get on ok tomorrow keep us posted xx

Sending you loads of good luck for new job xxx

OK girls, I guess we will call it my BFP! Took another test and its a clear positive. Staying cautious though....trying to be excited and not let the past ruin my happiness! Texted DH and he responded "I am most pleased." LOL

OK girls, I guess we will call it my BFP! Took another test and its a clear positive. Staying cautious though....trying to be excited and not let the past ruin my happiness! Texted DH and he responded "I am most pleased." LOL

I'm so happy for you seeing these positive stories like yours keeps me positive and having faith that i will soon have my sticky bean :flower:
Healthy and happy pregnancy to you :hugs:

MMC 10/5/2011 I will always love and miss you my little angel :angel:

Jess - how did your interview go?

AFM - I'm happy this morning! Got to POAS for my CBFM and got a high so we're starting our version of SMEP today :)

Congrats kozmikkitten xxxx

Well 1 wk late an woke up this morn to very heavy bleeding x don't actually feel bad for some reason x just a bit put out by all my symptoms an really feeling pregnant so looks like I can't trust my body x just gonna relax enjoy getting ready for Christmas an see what this month brings xxxx

Good luck chasing those eggy's everyone xxxx

Thanks hunnies-interview went well, I've had a call back this morning and he wants me to come in for a second interview tomorrow :happydance:
Nervous about the Dr's today - but I've written down everything in notes, do I just give this to the Dr?
Woohoooooooo KozmikKitten :D :D :D :D I shall add you now !!! H&H sticky 9 months :)
GL ickle pand catch that eggy :spermy:

Thanks Jess :)

It's up to you about the notes whether you feel more comfortable reading them or handing them over. The important thing is that you tell the doctor everything they need to know and that they answer all of your questions :)

:) Ok hunny,
Well I'll probably give her the choice :) Im just so scared!! x

Thanks hunnies-interview went well, I've had a call back this morning and he wants me to come in for a second interview tomorrow :happydance:
Nervous about the Dr's today - but I've written down everything in notes, do I just give this to the Dr?
Woohoooooooo KozmikKitten :D :D :D :D I shall add you now !!! H&H sticky 9 months :)
GL ickle pand catch that eggy :spermy:

Thank you so much! I hope its a sticky one!

GL to you today and tomorrow! I hope you get good news at BOTH places! Update us!!

:happydance:Congratulations kosmic so so pleased for you.

:hugs:mrskg so sorry the witch got you we are nearly cycle buddies again.

Good luck ickle with the smep I have had a word with oh and he seems happy enough to give it a go next cycle. I am going to give soy a go too after much thinking on it. It cannot hurt.

Jess glad the interview went well.

Hello to all the other ladies.....I am feeling full of PMA today and so sending some more out.

I am so looking forward to af. I have my mooncup at the ready and have been practicing using it. It is a little tricky but I am sure I will get the hang of it (or hopefully not lol) I am on 10dpo so the witch will arrive in the next 3-4 days but this cycle has been different. Temps are way low and I have cramps and really tender breasts. I think the witch ma arrive early. A 11day lp is not unheard of for me.

Thanks ladies.
I am exhausted! What a very eventful few hours! :sleep:
Dr's went well actually, she said that she doesn't know why this is happening, but she gave me two forms to go to somewhere with (a list of names on the back) of where to go get a blood test one. She said when she receives the results she'll call me in to get a normal scan done to check everything :thumbup: So after leaving, I looked on the back and the only place still open was the hospital up until 4:15pm.
As I dont want OH taking much days off of work I suggested getting it done today so we get it out of the way. Sooooo we decided we'd get a bus as it's aaages to the hospital. Walked into town and realised OH didn't have his card on him to withdraw any money :dohh: So looking at the time - which was 3:20pm by then, we ended up deciding to walk there :wacko: We literally charged to the hospital (im bloody knackered now) and we just made it to there by 4:05pm :happydance::happydance: Felt like a mission!
Got it done anyway - my arms all achey now :nope: But on the way to getting somewhere atleast!! :) x x

Hi Ladies, I am starting to get nervous! O is close and this is my last chance for a BFP before 2012! I know it isnt good to be stressing but i am! Why is it the things you want so bad are the hardest to get!?!

How is everyone today?
x

Babybob - it's so you appreciate them all the more when you get them. We'll love our babies even more because of what we've been through to get them. At least that's what I keep telling myself lol!

Babybob I agree with Ickle, there are many of us now on the last cycle beofre our due dates but remember any stress can have an adverse effect. I have this cycle before my due date of 11th Jan but I am thinking what will be will be. If I fall pregnant next cycle then baby will probs share OHs birthday and if next cycle it will be mine. Good luck hun. x

I just did the due date forecaster on FF and put in CD17 because that's the start of my forecasted fertile period and it came out with a due date of the 23rd of August, which is the 15th anniversary of my Granny dying. It'd be lovely to replace a sad memory with a happy one for that day, especially since it's 8 days after my birthday.

I need to stop doing things like this - I want this to be my cycle for so many reasons and I think I'll be devastated if it doesn't work out.

Babybob I agree with Ickle, there are many of us now on the last cycle beofre our due dates but remember any stress can have an adverse effect. I have this cycle before my due date of 11th Jan but I am thinking what will be will be. If I fall pregnant next cycle then baby will probs share OHs birthday and if next cycle it will be mine. Good luck hun. x

Babybob - it's so you appreciate them all the more when you get them. We'll love our babies even more because of what we've been through to get them. At least that's what I keep telling myself lol!

Thanks girls. I just hope its our month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->