The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

mrskg, sorry the witch gotcha. Hopefully the doc will be able to give you so answers

ickle pand, i do the same things every month. It's torture, but for some reason, I can't stop

It's been a rough few days. On CD 36, no witch and as of yesterday still :bfn: AF didn't even take this long after the MC. FF isn't finding a clear ovulation date. I'm either 15 dpo (my avg LP is 11) or 9 dpo and less likely, 6 dpo. Temps are still up. I had awful cramps yesterday. FOr wahtever reason, I definitely ovulated late this month. I'm worried something is really wrong with me :cry:

DH and I seem to fight at least once or twice a week. He understands why I'm sad, but not why I'm this sad. He told me he'll be more sad when our dog dies because he knows that one day we'll have a "real baby." It just about broke me to pieces. I know he's trying to support me and he's frustrated that he can't make me better. I told him I've never handeled death and loss well and it will take me time. He doesn't mean to be insensitive, but it's not helping either!

Enough ranting. Happy Thanksgiving to US members. Trying desperately to get in the holiday spirit!

Thank you hun :) :)
Things seem to be looking up :D
Finally getting bloods done yesterday, getting job today - starting TOMORROW :dohh:
I believe this is all a good sign :)
As hard as it is to decide though, I've chosen to hold off TTC for 3-4 months :nope: It is soooooo hard especially because I'd be due with my 1st one in 15 days :cry: but I've decided to get into my job, work on me and OH moving to our own property and learn to drive. Besides I figured 3-4months isn't toooo long away. And I believe it will be good to give my womb that rest (may give me better results - who knows!) Me and OH said we will be still taking vitamins to get ourselves healthy and prepared, just use contraception until February/March. And who knows... if timed right, we may get our christmas baby after all ;) xX
Fx'd to all you other ladies! I'll still be on here though - Im in love with BnB too much and all you wonderful ladies :dohh: x

Congrats Jess! It sounds like you've thought long and hard about taking a break. Hopefully the not having the stress of TTC will help your body out so that you get pregnant first try when you're ready again :) Think of it as working on being in the best position for a baby when it does come along.

i think i may have my bfp! i tested yesterday and there was a faint line...today is a little darker! i'll keep testing over the next couple day. i'm so nervous!!

Tentative congrats nursekelly keep us posted.

Congratulations jess on the new job and hope that you stay in touch despite having the break from ttc. I think your so brave for making that decision and hope it gives uou a hance to heal emotionally nd physically. Best of luck to you hun.

I had another emotional knock today once again at the hands of our health care system. I received a letter infoming me as my due date was appriaching the health visitor would like to call on monday 28 th. I opened it and burst into tears. Wouldnot care but i had allready a few weeks after my miscarriage when they wanted to.visit thinking I was 16weeks. Firtunatly oh was home to offer a shoulder and he will ring them on Monday. Why can't they get things right.

Thanks ladies - first day at work today was ok!! Just so tired!! lol!
It was an incredibly tough decision! However OH want's to wait until 2-3weeks and then TTC again bless him, I suppose it's helped with the whole doubting scenario a few weeks ago. But now it's got me second guessing :s I mean I reeeeally want this, and I know you ladies will understand - I just don't know :nope:

Wooohoo nursekelly I shall add it now :) H&H 9 Months chick :D :D

Sorry to hear things are a bit hard at the moment debzie, glad your OH was there for you though :hugs: Were all here for you too :flower: x x

Jess maybe the answer is to NTNP and see what happens. Glad your first day went well :)

Thanks ickle pand - that is good advice :hugs:
we used a condom yesterday anyway - felt so strange!!! it's just so tempting not to. But the Dr said to use a condom until we get results and go for my scan and see what to do there, as she said they wouldn't want to do anything and end up finding out I was pregnant and something went wrong... so to save their backs basically - not for the point of giving my womb a break lol.
HOws everyone today? Doing anything good this weekend? x x

Morning jess I woke up at 5 am and the witch had well and truely got me. Shortest ever cycle of 27 days must be because I wished her here so we could have a proper cyclce ttc. It a question though this made my lp 12 days and the ladt two cycles have been 14? It's not unheard of for me to have 13 day lp. If I change my settings on Ff to research it changes ov to cd 14 making my lp.normal. what do you ladies think. Thanks.

Nursekelly congrats

Jess gl with the tests and results. Not trying must be hard, but hopefully it will pay off

Debzie I'd use ff's auto settings. It's not unheard of for an lp to be +/- 2-3 days.

I just took off my discarded temps for the month (a few nights of little sleep and a morning I woke up with no blanket freezing) and it had me ovulate on day 27 difinatively. 10 days late, but a few very stressful fights and I wasn't feeling well, so hopefully a fluke month. Actually x fingers for the :witch: on schedule tomorrow to get back at it again! Thanks to arguments and illness we haven't bd since day19 so I'm out for the month. If she shows tomorrow and i have a normal cycle next month I'll be due for af on Christmas . Maybe she will stay away for 9 months as a present!

Debzie - I'd leave it. 12 days is still normal and your temp spike is very clear :)

Hi ladies took a wk off here but wanted to update I got all my bloods back an everything perfect should be pleased but was hoping they'd find something so now it's just a case of trying waiting an hoping x

Glad your job going good jess x
Hope youre feeling better debzie bloody stupid health visitors!
Congrats nursekelly xxxx

Good morning ladies,
Well iv had sickness since yesterday,ended up staying in bed all day, with headache and flu like symptoms. My nipples are also very sensitive, feel bruised when touched. And had niggles in my belly. I hope these are all good signs!!

How are everyone?
xxx

Well the witch got me on Monday, which devastated me as this was my first month of proper TTC after my mc. But i'm ok now, and looking forward to my next cycle. Testing Christmas day!!

Hello glad your results were ok mrs kg but I know what you mean I would love a quick fix and the secure knowledge that it was never going to happen again.

Babybob so sorry you are feeling so unwell but is sounds good to me a wekened immune system and all that. fingers crossed.

Srbjbex so so sorry the witch got you I know it can be such a blow especially when you know you have done your best. Im testing christmas eve so good luck to both of us. x

Well the witch was not kind this cycle but I have got the hang of my moon cup and thankyou so much Jess for introducing me to this. I love it if you can love a sanitary product lol. The witch has about left me and so I am going to have a go at smep but I know with my high sex drive this will be difficult.

Well the witch got me on Monday, which devastated me as this was my first month of proper TTC after my mc. But i'm ok now, and looking forward to my next cycle. Testing Christmas day!!

Hey girl! Not sure if you'll remember me but I was on the mid-august testing with all u girls! So sorry to have lost touch & even sorrier to see u here :(

I've been following this thread for a few weeks now & also post more on the PUPO thread! I would love to be added with you lovely ladies & hope we can all have our Christmas wishes come true! I had a reading from Mesina who predicted I'd concieve late december early January with a September EDD which is when I lost my LO so I guess we'll have to wait & see!

Lots of love & babydust to everyone!

hiya newbielisette i hope your reading comes true x i also got one from mesina 2 from mediums in my area an 1 from a medium in balackpool ALL said dec for me couldnt wait till this month but now its here im nervous as hell dont know what ill do if doesnt happen this month all i know is my great belief an faith in the spirit world will be well an truly crushed x testing xmas eve if no af by then x baby dust all round xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->