The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Haha that's our bodies for you ;)
Thanks :) The last few months it hasn't so I'm hoping this is a good sign, that if ovulation is going back to normal then hopefully pregnancy will be smooth sailing too :boat:
Oh right, I know what you mean. I was the same. My body didn't have EWCM or show any signs of ovulation ofter the first miscarriage, but obviously I have been ovulating because I've caught eggy's since.
I was going to use OPK's this month as well as chart. Got my thermometer but haven't got round to doing it :dohh: And then OPK's I figured don't reeeeally make a differenve as it's kind of always guarenteed me and OH will have :sex: atleast once a night :blush: So knowing when I ovulate wont make much of a difference x

hehehe Makes sense. That's why I don't really use OPKs cuz if we just keep :sex: there's gotta be a chance soemwhere along the line. :blush: however way you do it I know that you will be successful sooner rather than later.

Hi Everyone -
With my first MC I would have been Due in December. This Christmas will be a little rough for me knowing that I won't have the present I really want.

Yeah fx'd lol!
And I don't want :sex: to get into a chore, it's nice doing it when we feel like it :blush: x

Hi Everyone -
With my first MC I would have been Due in December. This Christmas will be a little rough for me knowing that I won't have the present I really want.

Hello futurephotos :hi:
Sorry for your loss, your a december one like me! Do you know what date hunny :flower:
How are you coping, knowing it's rather soon. Im finding it really hard to be honest :nope:

I am a very shy person, or at least on a "talkative" person, and I still find it helpful. Our group is very small, usually only 5 or 6 people, so still intimate and not intimidating. And if you don't feel like talking that night you are not pressured to, it is completely up to you. Sometimes just going and meeting women and listening to their stories, complaints, problems, helps... even without sharing your own feelings.

Ahh ok :) Im shy, until I get to know someone and then I don't shut up lol!!
I'm definitely going to look one up as soon as I've finished replying to everyone :flower:
Thank you very much :) How long have you been going to yours then and how often are they held? x

I have only been to two meetings so far, because ours are held once a month, but like I said I was friends with a couple of the ladies before I had my MC. My group is good because I usually have some issue or problem that has been building up all month and pretty much we use it to vent an get all of our problems out there and help each other with them or just be supportive.

Yeah, OH admitted it isn't 'manly' and I said to him, I see it as being manly. As it shows they've got the confidence to do it, even if people do see it as weak in society - he said I've opened him up now though and he's finding it hard to close up again so I may be getting somewhere :thumbup: He still doesn't come to talk to me though.
The names are good :thumbup: Ahh what made you decide to do that then? Are you religious or anything?
Lol yes! TTC is like and illness sometimes I swear! x

I am religious, but not like obsessed speak in tounges kind of religious! Me and my son go to church most Sundays (there are a few we are bad and play hooky!) I believe in God and Heaven, and I want my son to learn about religion. When he is older he can make his decision on whether or not he wants to continue to go to church. But I didn't really "decide" to start teaching Sunday School, I was more "guilted" into it, hehehe. But I think it is good to be involved in something, otherwise I would probably be nuts spending all day just thinking about babies!

Wow lots of ladies added since I was on last! Hi Everyone!!!!

Don't want to be a pain in the behind but can we change my date sorry My due date was April 3, 2012.... Thanks so much!

Don't want to be a pain in the behind but can we change my date sorry My due date was April 3, 2012.... Thanks so much!

Hi :flower:

Hey everyone!

I had my mc in august and was due on the 12th of march :( I really REALLY hope to get a nice BFP before then...Here's to hoping for all of us :hugs::hugs:

This group was a good idea!

I really hope we all get our bfp!

I am religious, but not like obsessed speak in tounges kind of religious! Me and my son go to church most Sundays (there are a few we are bad and play hooky!) I believe in God and Heaven, and I want my son to learn about religion. When he is older he can make his decision on whether or not he wants to continue to go to church. But I didn't really "decide" to start teaching Sunday School, I was more "guilted" into it, hehehe. But I think it is good to be involved in something, otherwise I would probably be nuts spending all day just thinking about babies!

Ahh oh right :)
How old is your son?
yeah your right, it's good to have something that keeps your mind off if something :) x

Ok hunny I'll get to that now :)

i feel there is a change.

i mean we bd'd ALOT this month, i just hope we caught it. like the right days and stuff a couple days we didnt do it.

well see tho im praying trying to have faith!

you?

Hope everyone is having a good day!

I have a random question for everyone if yall don't mind :)

Do any of you check your cervical position? I've only tried to find it a couple times and it took a while before I figured out where it was (dh knew where it was before I did, how embarrassing lol) but now that I know where it is do you find it a useful fertility indicator? It kinda creeps me out feeling in there.

i feel there is a change.

i mean we bd'd ALOT this month, i just hope we caught it. like the right days and stuff a couple days we didnt do it.

well see tho im praying trying to have faith!

you?

Ahh well fx'd you did ;)
I so hope you did!!
When are you planning on testing?
Well I should be ovulating soon - so yeah, but I have my hopes this month might be promising :)

i am testing on wedsday next week.!

ill be 9dpo

i cant wait im so anxious lol

Hope everyone is having a good day!

I have a random question for everyone if yall don't mind :)

Do any of you check your cervical position? I've only tried to find it a couple times and it took a while before I figured out where it was (dh knew where it was before I did, how embarrassing lol) but now that I know where it is do you find it a useful fertility indicator? It kinda creeps me out feeling in there.

Hey hun :flower:

I do yes :blush:
I've got used to it now, at first it got me all confused - but once I know what's normal for me it helps. Obviously for everyone it's different though.
Usually for everyone, a typical 'fertile' stage is low, soft, open and wet. Since a miscarriage though my cervix has been all over the place, and there were times I didn't think I ovulated, but obviously I did because I caught the eggy :) But this month it seems to have gone back to normal so fingers crossd thats a good sign :thumbup: x

how long are everyones cycles and luteal phase and what cd do you guys O?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->