The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I am religious, but not like obsessed speak in tounges kind of religious! Me and my son go to church most Sundays (there are a few we are bad and play hooky!) I believe in God and Heaven, and I want my son to learn about religion. When he is older he can make his decision on whether or not he wants to continue to go to church. But I didn't really "decide" to start teaching Sunday School, I was more "guilted" into it, hehehe. But I think it is good to be involved in something, otherwise I would probably be nuts spending all day just thinking about babies!

Ahh oh right :)
How old is your son?
yeah your right, it's good to have something that keeps your mind off if something :) x

He is 8... Ugh I can't believe he is getting so old! I never intended for my kids to be this far apart, but I can't change that now. :( He is the best thing I ever did. I don't know what I would do without him. I hope that all of you lady's get to experience that feeling, because it is so wonderful. It is amazing how this little person you just met can completely change you. You would do anything for them. OK enough sappy talk!

how long are everyones cycles and luteal phase and what cd do you guys O?

My cycles are 28 days
My luteal phase I presume is 14 days.
I believe I ovulate on CD14

This how it was before my first MC, but it went a bit crazy after :wacko:
But this cycle my cervix has started going back to how it used to be on the right CD's it used to - so fx'd!!
What about you?

He is 8... Ugh I can't believe he is getting so old! I never intended for my kids to be this far apart, but I can't change that now. :( He is the best thing I ever did. I don't know what I would do without him. I hope that all of you lady's get to experience that feeling, because it is so wonderful. It is amazing how this little person you just met can completely change you. You would do anything for them. OK enough sappy talk!

Awww that brought a tear to my eye :cry:
That was soo sweet.
I cannot wait to experience that feeling :cloud9: it will be amazing I already know :) Naaaww :)

around 35-38 days...

my luteal phase is around 14 give or take 1 day-

i HATE having long cycles, i o'd on cycle day 24 ...like sucks.

most people have there period 28 day ! i like just finished oing by then UGHHHHH Lol

Ahhh poor you, that must be hard, because if AF unfortunately arrives then it's quite a distance before O day arrives, THEN you've got to go through the TWW. Fx'd you wont have to go through that wait this month hunny :) x

I don't really know the length of my cycles and all that as I had been on the pill for 10 years and got pregnant straight off the pill with no af between. My AF took 5weeks 5days after my d&c to come back and now I'm on the first cycle since then.

FF thinks I o'd on cd16 this cycle and I'm getting symptoms like I used to about a week before AF showed (boobs are hurting pretty badly). We haven't been great about preventing this month but I doubt I'm preggers.

I'm hoping my LP will be around 14 days but we'll see!

Hello ladies :wave: Can I join in?

I want more than anything to be pregnant again after the loss of my daughter at 17 weeks, 11 weeks ago. She was due to arrive on the 1st January 2012 - how different my new year is going be now, eh :(

Hi Everyone -
With my first MC I would have been Due in December. This Christmas will be a little rough for me knowing that I won't have the present I really want.

Hello futurephotos :hi:
Sorry for your loss, your a december one like me! Do you know what date hunny :flower:
How are you coping, knowing it's rather soon. Im finding it really hard to be honest :nope:

Week 40 would have been on Dec. 20th.
The kicker is that Dec. is a special month for DH and I. It's when we met in 2005 and when we married in 2010...
I feel so incomplete without a child- I just hope to be a mother soon. I didn't think I'd take such an early loss so hard. Each month we're still ttc and nothing catches I get more and more depressed. I'm starting to feel like there are too many hours in the day to try and fill- my mind is constantly on babies.

I want more than anything to be pregnant again after the loss of my daughter at 17 weeks, 11 weeks ago. She was due to arrive on the 1st January 2012 - how different my new year is going be now, eh :(

Hi hunny sorry for your loss. I couldn't imagine losing a baby that far along. :cry: Hope your doing ok. xx :hugs:

My cycles are 31-33 days
I O between CD 21-24
and my LP is 11 days, with spotting between 9-10dpo :(

Of course you can hunny - love her name by the way :flower: Sorry for your loss :hugs:
I will add you now :)
DO you feel you and your OH are coping?

Week 40 would have been on Dec. 20th.
The kicker is that Dec. is a special month for DH and I. It's when we met in 2005 and when we married in 2010...
I feel so incomplete without a child- I just hope to be a mother soon. I didn't think I'd take such an early loss so hard. Each month we're still ttc and nothing catches I get more and more depressed. I'm starting to feel like there are too many hours in the day to try and fill- my mind is constantly on babies.

Ahh Im sorry to hear that hunny :hugs:
It's sad to think that - the day we lost 2 of ours was on our day of our anniversary, as we like to thank every month :dohh: but now we just think about our bubba's.
I know how you feel, my minds on it constantly too - have you tried finding a new hobbie? :hugs:

i just typed in clearblue due date predictor that if i get pregnant this cycle my baby would be due July 4th, one of my favorite holidays and when my husband proposed to me.....

how perfect...

i need some dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

xoxoxo

i just typed in clearblue due date predictor that if i get pregnant this cycle my baby would be due July 4th, one of my favorite holidays and when my husband proposed to me.....

how perfect...

lol

xoxoxo

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Twink whens ur apt .. U guna talk to him bout ur lp?

My appt is 8:00 on Tuesday... I am so nervous! I am going to probably start sobbing right in front of the Dr. (I cry when I am nervous too). He is probably going to think I am nuts! Or maybe he will take some pity on me then and just do what I want...LOL

Thanks twinkie!!!!!!!!!!!

Hes not gunat think ur nuts. The situtation sucks and we have a right to be sad!

how perfect...

lol

xoxoxo

Aha lots of dust to you then!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->