The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Terrified!! Haha
I want to be hopeful too but hey!! x x
Fx'd and loooads of baby dust :dust: to us all :)

I'm feeling lonely and anxious! :(
hope you ladies are feeling OK.

Oh nothing. I was just feeling very lonely because I stay home all day by myself.
OH works and I watch kids part-time that's about it.
No one to talk to or anything.
Thanks for asking x

i wish i could join but my due date was in august and now its come and gone and no bfp :(

i wish i could join but my due date was in august and now its come and gone and no bfp :(

Ohh hunny, you can still join!! Give yourself a target and I'll add it as your 'due date' instead if you want? :hugs: x

Thanks for adding me Jess :)

I am doing OK I think although some days are harder than others. I have started seeing a psychologist - its good to talk things through with someone who isn't going to get upset etc.

I am on CD6 now and I think the witch has left me! Thinking of trying the sperm meets egg plan this month. So desperate for our rainbow!

Hope everyone is OK :hugs:

Yay - we have quite a few in this gang now!!!

Hugs and dust to all :hugs: :dust: :hugs:

Hey all

how are you today??

I am 4dpo woke up w a cold & exausted!

Hope its a good signnnnn

Thanks for adding me Jess :)

I am doing OK I think although some days are harder than others. I have started seeing a psychologist - its good to talk things through with someone who isn't going to get upset etc.

I am on CD6 now and I think the witch has left me! Thinking of trying the sperm meets egg plan this month. So desperate for our rainbow!

Hope everyone is OK :hugs:

No problem hunny :flower:

Yeah it is hard - I think we all have days like that. Today is one of my bad days :nope:
I was considering a psychologist too, before even the miscarriages occured as I've always needed to talk about something too and never have. How do you begin talking with them and whats the process?

I was considering that plan but still not so sure :shrug: Fx'd it shall waork for you if you choose to do it :thumbup:

Hey all

how are you today??

I am 4dpo woke up w a cold & exausted!

Hope its a good signnnnn

OUou fx'd that is a good sign :D :flower:
Any other signs yet?

Im ok, just been so busy - sorting and rearranging my bedroom - Im knackered :sleep:

Editted ... oops, just double checked and it's October 15th :blush:
Anyone else lighting a candle at 7pm tomorrow lol?

What a wonderful idea for a thread Jess :thumbup: pity we all have to meet this way though x I've just read through it and I'm in tears now :cry:

So sorry for everyone's losses x :hugs:

I would have been due 31 st dec :cry: new yr going to be tough this yr

I had a mmc in July I found out in June when I was 12 wk's but baby stopped growing at 6wks took until 15wks to pass was the most horrendous 3 wk's of my life and been a bit of a roller coaster since x I had a chemical last month :nope:

I have 3 daughters 17, 13 & 4 they are my world x I know no one think mc will happen to them but it didnt even cross my mind it would happen still a bit in shock I think x

My best friend is due 13th dec and I am her birthing partner I would so love to have had my bfp by then don't know how I will feel if I've not x

Monday past was 3 months since I lost my angel baby and not one person noticed don't know why I expected them too but would have been nice to know I'm not the only one thinking about it all the time x I would have been 28wks now only reason I know this is because I'm going on hols on Monday and can remember working out how far on I'd be and that I wouldn't be able to go on the shows x I'm due af on Monday as well so took a test today but got bfn will try again on Sunday don't want to go on the big rides if there's a possibility I'll get my bfp x

I'm trying to keep positive (sorry to anyone who doesn't believe) as I have had a couple of readings and a chance encounter with a medium who all say my baby was a boy and that he is coming back to me soon so I know I just have to be patient I ask for signs all the time and get them so I should be happy with this by I'm finding my patience wearing thin x

Hey heavyheart good to see you here well I wish none of us were here but ykwim :flower: surely we will have our bfp's soon xxx I keep thinking I might see you in tesco or something lol an you wouldn't know who I am I should send you a pic :haha:

Confusedpreggo I do check my cp but can be different depending on time of day Ive read this is not a great way to tell if pregnant and if you've had babies then your cervix is more than likely always open a bit x I only really check it for ov otherwise I'd be clueless to when ov happens xx

Sorry for the long post xxxx baby dust all round xxxx

Editted ... oops, just double checked and it's October 15th :blush:
Anyone else lighting a candle at 7pm tomorrow lol?

Yes I'm lighting a candle I've also downloaded a candle app on my iPad and going to play in the arms of the angels xxx

I'll be lighting two candles for my angels and one designated for the BnB ladies that have lost babies. (If I did one for every person, that'd be too many) xx

I'll be lighting two candles for my angels and one designated for the BnB ladies that have lost babies. (If I did one for every person, that'd be too many) xx

That's a lovely idea :thumbup:

That's a lovely idea :thumbup:

I thought so, :) Thanks :flower:
How are you?

I'm having a bad day today really tearful think bfn done it even though I'm not out till witch comes it's still hard to remember that x I'm lying in bed with a :coffee: an bnb hubby will be home in about an hour hope I'm feeling better by then hate bringing him down with me xx :cry: thank you for asking :flower:

How are you today I noticed you had a bad day yest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->