The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Huge Congrats Nicole---WOOOHOOOO!!

hello mrs migg sorry I have been AWOL. x

Good to see you Debzie, hope you are ok and hope you get chance to pop over to the other thread to say hi.

Congrats Nicole xxx

Gl to you too debzie really hope this is our month xx

Anyone seen jess about???

Welcome roma

Whoo hooo I just got a nice dark positive opk.

Thanks newbie cycle budy. Did not get to Dtd last night but made up.for it this morning. oh was being difficult last night as this cycle he hates timed sex and the fact i am.obsr
essing over ttc. cm eas creamy this am more watery this afternoon so i. think i have allready ovulayed. temps will tell.

I'd like to join m/c at 12 wks, due date december 25 :( Merry Christmas.

Hi ladies, I'm writing this message on behalf of xxxJessxxx, her laptop is broken and she wanted me to tell you she hasn't forgotten you and she'll be back asap. I'm so sorry for all your losses, I passed my due date at the end of October and it was very painful, brought everything back the entire day. I hope you have some good memories and mementos for yous lost little angels, dunno how I would have got by without my baby boy's rattle. Jessie will be back as soon as she can xxxx

Hi Everyone.

Congrats Nicole :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I passed my due date yesterday 9/12. I can not believe I am still here and waiting. Kept seeing and hearing newborns when out yesterday, kept thinking I should have my baby with me.

I a 5dpo today so hoping I am pregnant. My next due date is April 23rd. I really do not want that one to pass with no baby too:nope:

Sad day but am moving forward with hope.

Jess thinking of you as I know we share the same due date:hugs:

Welcome to the new people sorry for your loss:hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies, I'm writing this message on behalf of xxxJessxxx, her laptop is broken and she wanted me to tell you she hasn't forgotten you and she'll be back asap. I'm so sorry for all your losses, I passed my due date at the end of October and it was very painful, brought everything back the entire day. I hope you have some good memories and mementos for yous lost little angels, dunno how I would have got by without my baby boy's rattle. Jessie will be back as soon as she can xxxx

Hey aggiepup long time no see how you getting on x glad to know jess is ok x

Afm...think I have slight thrush been at least 10yrs since I've had thrush! have of course googled it an can be a sign? Can't think of a worse sign but keeping fingers crossed x

Will now def be testing earlier than Xmas eve got app for MRI scan on23rd an def not getting it if chance I could be pregnant was being really strong but can't see me getting past wed I'll be 10-12dpo xx

Hi ladies how you doing today?

Well I caved in an done the dreaded early testing feel free to have a look I just don't know what to think xxxx
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/823160-if-false-pos-never-poas-again-8-9dpo-x.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->