The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Well the witch got me on Monday, which devastated me as this was my first month of proper TTC after my mc. But i'm ok now, and looking forward to my next cycle. Testing Christmas day!!

Hey girl! Not sure if you'll remember me but I was on the mid-august testing with all u girls! So sorry to have lost touch & even sorrier to see u here :(

I've been following this thread for a few weeks now & also post more on the PUPO thread! I would love to be added with you lovely ladies & hope we can all have our Christmas wishes come true! I had a reading from Mesina who predicted I'd concieve late december early January with a September EDD which is when I lost my LO so I guess we'll have to wait & see!

Lots of love & babydust to everyone!

Hi Lisette! yes of course I remember you! I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that we will both get our BFPs again soon. Sending you lots of babydust. We are all still there on the mid-august thread if you fancy coming and saying hello. We are a bit of a mixed bag now...snow lost her little bean as well, :( but Nic, Bea and Hands are all pg! So its me, snow and CH all TTC!!

I really hope your prediction comes true, I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Happy Friday to everyone :)

Hey srbjbex :wave:

So happy u remember me!!!!! Wayyy cool you girlies are still posting there! I will definately check in and say hello! I miss you guys lots! Really sorry to hear about your loss and snowflake too :( Soooo hard!!!! Thanks for the dust and positive vibes, right back at ya sweetie! Keeping everything crossed and soo happy we can keep in touch now!

Mrskg - Thanks for the welcome and good luck to you as well girlie! I will definately be sending you lots of T&P and hoping to read your good news really soon! That's amazing that sooo many predictions were all the same! Talk about no preasure eh! LOL

Hey Nicole! How are you doing? I've read your heartbreaking posts and sending you lots of virtual :hugs: as well!

I would love to join this thread!

I had my first pg which ended in m/c in Sept. The same week I got pg a friend of mine did to. I am happy her pg is going well but If I am not pg by the time she gives birth (which would be around the day I would have- April 13th) I think I will loose my mind.

I have been having on & off spotting since my m/c (yes 3 months of it!). It stopped again today so I am hoping that my cycle will regulate soon so I can ttc again! Keep your fingers crossed.

BabyBob...looks like our due dates were both suppose to be around the same time (mine April 13th 2012). Hoping we both get BFP well before then!

Sorry about your loss kmae. I know how hard it is to be around other of girls, especially those due at the same time. Hopefully we will get our sticky beans soon

I would love to join this thread!

I had my first pg which ended in m/c in Sept. The same week I got pg a friend of mine did to. I am happy her pg is going well but If I am not pg by the time she gives birth (which would be around the day I would have- April 13th) I think I will loose my mind.

I have been having on & off spotting since my m/c (yes 3 months of it!). It stopped again today so I am hoping that my cycle will regulate soon so I can ttc again! Keep your fingers crossed.

Hiya kmae so sorry for your loss x my best friend also found out she was pregnant same time as me she now has 9days to go an I'm her birthing partner I really thought I'd be pregnant again by now (well I have been twice but both chemicals) I should be 36wks today an preparing for baby's arrival not conceiving x I just have to stay strong an hope my time is soon x I'm actually looking forward to her baby coming will be glad when her bump is gone I struggle with bumps but funnily enough not babies :wacko: let's hope we all get that extra special Christmas prezzie this yr! Xxxx

Hi I'm new to this forum but hopefully I'll fit right in. I m/c sept 25 2011 I was 12 wks my due date was on april 5 2012. I'm hoping and wishing for a amazing christmas or bday present (jan 2). S I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Hey divinebliss sorry for your loss but welcome to the thread. I had my d&c on September 21st and my estimated due date was April 1, 2012. I haven't been given the all clear to TTC yet from my Dr. due to the type of pregnancy I had (partial molar pregnancy) but am Hopeful for a BFP WAY before April!!

Hi Mrskg, yes stay strong.

I took me a year to get PG the first time- which ended in m/c so I just feel like I have been waiting for this for a long time. I am sensitive about everything right now- babies & bumps...I am surrounded by them (at least if feels that way) since many of my girlfriends are PG with their 2nd LO. BUT, I am on day three of no spotting so that is a good sign I hope. I will feel tons better once my cycle gets back to normal.

You're testing around X-mas day right? I have good thoughts going your way for the best X-mas present ever!

blakesmom & divinebliss, sorry for your loss. It looks like we all have an evil eye on April.

blakesmom, do you know when you will get the green light from your doc?

Thanks kmae x well I'd like to wait till Xmas eve to test but I just know there's no way I'll not cave by then esp since I have tests in house so my goal is 17th at very earliest just need the strength to do this xxx hope your cycle gets back to normal soon xxx

Hi I'm new to this forum but hopefully I'll fit right in. I m/c sept 25 2011 I was 12 wks my due date was on april 5 2012. I'm hoping and wishing for a amazing christmas or bday present (jan 2). S I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Welcome divinebliss there is a great bunch of ladies on here just a shame we all have meet through such heartache x sorry for your loss Xx

Hi ladies last ditch attempt at bfp is upon me. Body is gearing upbto ovulate so oh and i ate trying smep.

Mrskg I will be testing too officially Xmas eve but I know i will crack from. 6 dpo as always hope we can be strong together. X

Thanks amanda gosh see that you are 4 dpo hope you caught that egg. By my. temps I think i will ov sat or sun.

blakesmom & divinebliss, sorry for your loss. It looks like we all have an evil eye on April.

blakesmom, do you know when you will get the green light from your doc?

It will probably be 6 months from reaching zero for my hcg levels that they recommend I wait. My last reading I was @ 7 but got switched to monthlies so don't test again until Dec 28th. I think we will start NTNP as soon as I get a "negative" hcg reading and then TTC @ 3 months as it took 8 months to fall pregnant with Blake and then 11 months this last time...

Hi ladies hope you're all doing ok today x

Afm....I'm back in the dreaded 2ww! I'm on c15/25 going by cm it was super slimy cd10-12 so guessing I ov'd somewhere around there x cd13cm was white an sorry tmi I felt really dry when dtd x yest an today cm pure White but has little clumpy looking balls in it???? Wooohoo this is a new symptom for me and i thought I'd had them all lol x
unfortunately due to having every symptom you could imagine last month my ss not really going to help me this month so just have to be patient an wait as long as poss to test x anyone think if I pull my Xmas crackers now I might find some patience? :wacko:

Im sure you will be fine mrskg. My cm was the slimey variety today for the first day so I look like I will ov in the next few days then comes the dreaded 2ww. looks like we are heading into it together again. Good luck. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->