The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Just posted on your thread hun. I really think that is a bfp in the making hun. x

AFM I was expecting a temp rise today but instead I got a dip. Really not hopefull for this cycle. All my signs point to ovulation yesterday or the day before except my temps.

One of my due dates is Xmas day, would love to get a BFP this month before then so I can tell dh Xmas this year. Testing next weekend. Nervous!!!

Just posted on your thread hun. I really think that is a bfp in the making hun. x

AFM I was expecting a temp rise today but instead I got a dip. Really not hopefull for this cycle. All my signs point to ovulation yesterday or the day before except my temps.

I suppose it's past experience but I'm just not convinced but hoping upon hope it is xxxxx

I don't know anything about temps :wacko: but im still praying for you xxxx

Debzie - from your temps I'd say you ov'd today, but only time will tell.

AFM - 9DPO and I'm starting to feel a bit discouraged. My boobs are really sore and I've had cramping but I'm thinking its AF rather than pregnancy. Still early days though so I'm not giving up yet.

I know by my temps it points to today but Im not convinced. See what the morning brings.

Fingers crossed for you amanda your temps still look amazing.

Thanks hun. Just waiting to see what happens in the next couple of days. I wish I could go to sleep and wake up on Tuesday morning lol!

here here to waking up on tuesday morning x i just seem to wish away half the month all the time now lol xxx

I know what you mean!

Another BFN today so just got to wait and see what happens tomorrow.

Back to limbo land for me done 2 tests this morn first went pink to half way no control line an second bfn! Dodgy batch? Not due af till wk end so still a glimmer of hope x not what I expected to wake up to this morn xxx

Hi all. Not feeling too positive about a Christmas bfp either. Just feel like the witch is coming. She is never late, but this cycle has been a bit unusual so she probably will be, just to mess with my head even more!

I'll join in. My estimated due date was August 12th, 2012. I'm hoping so hard to have a sticky bfp before then! GL to everyone!

Welcome dodger.

mrskg so sorry you did not get a straight answer today. fingers crossed.

mrsmig the cycles that I fell the least optamistic have been my successful ones.

Afm finally got my temp. rise this morning but means that intercourse timing was rubbish this cycle. typically oh wants to Dtd now.

Remember this spermy can live for 5days debzie does that help timing??

Thanks mrs kg i dis Dtd twice in my fertile petiod two days before ovulation so I'm hoping that was enough but not too optamistic. Time will tell now. Dreaded tww begins. Should fly over as its the run up to christmas.

My temp dropped even more today and got a BFN so just waiting for the witch to get me. That was my last chance to get a BFN before my due date. I'm pretty upset by it but there's not much I can do.

My next fertile time is forecast to be around the due date, so hopefully that'll be my good luck charm, if DH and I manage to DTD.

Ickle Pand--I think we're about the same--AF due on the 16th for me and had a temp drop today too...

well ladies think im about 10dpo an got this im still in total denial but what do you think?

i have no symptoms except THRUSH!!!!!!! could cry its so sore not had it for over 10yrs got doc tomorrow as cream not really helping x willing to put up with the pain if its a real bfp though xxxx

Attachments

• test dec 14th 005.jpg
    test dec 14th 005.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 7
Looks like a positive to me! Congratulations!

Definitely get to the doctors to get the thrush treated though. I've taken all the treatments at one point or another. Maybe go to the chemist and get one of the combi treatments like cream and a pessary, although check that it's ok to use them while you're pregnant.

ive had a look an seems to be safe to use but not the oral tab got cream here so will keep using that till tomorrow a get a prescription from doc morn save myself a tenner lol can get 4 frer from superdrug for that just now bogof xxx just keep thinking after 10yrs surely this has to be a symptom for me! omg omg omg dont want to get excited but this is what all my predictions have said xxx please please please be a sticky bean xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->