The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Yeah that's a good point. The free prescriptions has saved me a fortune since I have to get at least three different drugs every month :)

well ladies think im about 10dpo an got this im still in total denial but what do you think?

i have no symptoms except THRUSH!!!!!!! could cry its so sore not had it for over 10yrs got doc tomorrow as cream not really helping x willing to put up with the pain if its a real bfp though xxxx

Mrskg - lurking and stalking I hope you don't mind, but I think that is a positive too!! Big congratulations !!!!:flower:

lurk away my fellow scot lol xxx how's your journey going? xxx

I am an interloping sassanach, hope that won't count against me:haha: !! Got my bpf Monday so still in shock really.

woohoo congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxx shock not hit me yet im still in denial xxx think shock will come tomorrow if i get another positive xxxxx whats your due date?

Yeah with you with the denial bit, mine didn't go till the +ve digi the next morning! According to FF 22nd Aug.

Such happy news for you!! Here's to having a H&H 9months!!

think i will stay away from digi till next wk if i am im only 3w2d so a bit to early to stress with one of those a faint line enough to stress about lol x
i didnt even want to check dates but someone asked when id be due on my test thread an its 27th of august x hope we can win this race together xxx

Congratulations again mrs kg and pinksmarties wishing you both a happy and healthy nine months. x

Amanda so sorry about the bfn its still early days though. I will feel exactly the same if I do not get my bfp and will prob ov around my due date too. fingers crossed. x

AFM After a really confusing fertile patch and OH being a pain I am not too optimistic. Got my cross hares on ff so I am officially 3dpo. hoping as this tww is the run up to christmas it will go fast.

I am an interloping sassanach, hope that won't count against me:haha: !! Got my bpf Monday so still in shock really.

woohoo congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxx shock not hit me yet im still in denial xxx think shock will come tomorrow if i get another positive xxxxx whats your due date?

Congrats to both of you! I'm rooting for a happy and healthy 9!

Hiya, congrats all around to those who need it and big :hugs: to those who need those too!

AF was due today, but no sign so far! That's on my new adjusted average 28 day cycle! Hopefully She'll never show up and I'll be preggo!

Gl ladies let's make this a lucky month xxx

I've been bad couldnt wait till morning so just done another test an its a def bfp in total shock!!! Havent told hubby yet I know after last few months he doesn't want e testing early but since I'm going to doc tomorrow I told him I'd have to test because if you're pregnant you can't take the oral tablet for thrush he seemed ok with that so here's to me acting shocked in morn shouldn't be hard though as I prob still will be x he's sitting playing p3 an I'm sittin on iPad I'm surprised he's not asked e why I'm smiling at my screen lol x

Surreal though half of me delighted an other half scared ****less x I know if I'm blessed to have a sticky bean this pregnancy will not be as stress free as my last ones I know too much now an can't go ack to being naive x

Sorry to go on my head all over the place xxxx

Hey girls :wave:

Sending lots of positive vibes to the new bfp's! H&H u girls! I hope to be right behind u all! Trying to stay positive!

:hugs: to u guys who got AF...this time of year is making this really emotional for me too so I know if AF shows next week its gonna be really tough :(

Another BFN today. Wish the witch would just arrive already and put me out of my misery!

Morning Amanda your temps are still up for you so maybe there is still a scrap of hope. So sorry about the bfn.

I think I may stop temping tomorrow as i have cold and am mouthbreathing. First temp this morning was Baltic so I took it again straight away and it was back up. Looking forward to dds. nativity this morning. That will hopefully make today fly by.

:hugs: ickle got everything crossed for you x

have a nice time debzie x fx'd for you too x

ive woke up feeling sick hope psychic not right with maybe twins lol xx

hubby a bit shocked too i think he never really said much just gave me a cuddle x im sad that its not a happy event like it should be though xx

i have progression (yest, last night, this morn)

Attachments

• test dec 15 008.jpg
    test dec 15 008.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 7
Yay Mrskg - It is so nice to see the progression!! This will be your sticky. I know what you mean about it not being as exciting as it should but we will have that :happydance: it is just delayed for a bit thats all!!

Congrats mrskg and all the other BFPs :flower:

I've been off the board for a good few weeks as was getting a bit obsessed with it and needed a break just to clear my head and try to get on with my life without thinking about my MMC all the time.

Just wanted to pop back on though to share happy news that we got our :bfp: this morning! Am very excited but so nervous this time around and just going to try to keep my head down and get on with things and hope that time goes quick until our first scan.

Good luck to everyone else for this month and sending hugs to those whose due dates were December.

Take Care ladies
xx

Thanks ladies. I woke up about an hour before I temped so I'm not sure how reliable my temp is today. Hopefully it's lower than it would've been lol! I'm not counting on it though.

Congrats sarasparra xxxx are you going to ask for an early scan xxx I'm going to wait till next wk then call epu for app thinking around 7/8 weeks if I'm blessed to get that far xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->