The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Congratulations Mrskg and pinksmarties! Your both sending positive vibes & hope to all of us!

The witch finally got me, so no chance of a BFP before the due date for me.

Good luck everyone.

Congrats sarasparra xxxx are you going to ask for an early scan xxx I'm going to wait till next wk then call epu for app thinking around 7/8 weeks if I'm blessed to get that far xxx

Hi, Thanks for the congrats :flower:

Yes, I def want an early scan. Am going to try to get one at EPU but not sure if they will as have 'only' had one miscarriage. If not, then will have to pay privately if we need to. I had no symptoms at all that anything was wrong last time and indeed had raging pregnancy symptoms so won't relax at all and 12 weeks is just too far away!!

Let us know how you get on getting an appt, lots of babydust to you :hugs:

The witch finally got me, so no chance of a BFP before the due date for me.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks amanda and I am so so sorry the witch got you. If its any concelation i got my bfp on my second soy cycle if you want to give it another go. X

Congrats sarasparra xxxx are you going to ask for an early scan xxx I'm going to wait till next wk then call epu for app thinking around 7/8 weeks if I'm blessed to get that far xxx

Hi, Thanks for the congrats :flower:

Yes, I def want an early scan. Am going to try to get one at EPU but not sure if they will as have 'only' had one miscarriage. If not, then will have to pay privately if we need to. I had no symptoms at all that anything was wrong last time and indeed had raging pregnancy symptoms so won't relax at all and 12 weeks is just too far away!!

Let us know how you get on getting an appt, lots of babydust to you :hugs:

im hoping they will give me scan ok but as you say im willing to pay privately x i was the same with mmc i had sickness right up to 11/5 wks i knew as soon as stopped so dramatically something was wrong but hope it was because id reached the 12wk mark started spotting few days later then found out baby had stopped growing at 6wks took 2 failed med managment an 3 wks to pass how cruel our bodies can be! never mind me i dont think my hubby could cope waiting another 9wks xxx

Ickle, when was your due date? I hadn't realised this was your last chance of bfp before that milestone. So sorry and extra :hugs:

And hi everyone! Congrats to those with bfp's and good luck getting early scans. WHEN I get my next bfp I will have a struggle getting an early scan I just know it. When I was having my last miscarriage I rang my EPAU and they refused to see me without a doctors referral. Even though I knew I was miscarrying at 10 weeks and it was my second time this year. I had been to the doctors that morning and none of the 3 EPAU in my area could see me until the following day. I still think that first day I still had a bit of hope, the following day it was too late. Of course everything will be fine for you girls this time round, you just need the reassurance.
My next due date would have been may 15th so let's hope I have a sticky bean by then, and for everyone else here too.

Mrs Miggins - the due date was the 2nd of January. My next fertile time is around then so hoping that's my lucky charm :)

Hiya! I'm now 2 days late! On my adjusted 28 day cycle (average) Although the majority of my cycles have been 24 days, but I had a 16 day cycle and a 35, so that's buggered me up! I'm really not sure if I'm 2 days or 6 days late!

Hey ladies - congratulations on the BFPs. I find it so heartwarming when I hear about the BFPs on this thread, I now what you have all been through and how much it means to you, and gives me hope.

I am now entering my 2ww - hopefully with Christmas to distract me it will fly by!!

I'm hoping this too, that I'll not notice it's time to test until after Christmas, and by then I'll be quite far along, I don't drink, so no worries there anyway

I'm hoping this too, that I'll not notice it's time to test until after Christmas, and by then I'll be quite far along, I don't drink, so no worries there anyway

I say quite far along, I mean longer than a week late for AF lol

Hi Ladies, I am really struggling this week and am in need of support or knowing if anyone else has experienced what I am going through. I m/c on Sept 9th at 10 weeks. It took until the beginning of November for my HCG level to reach zero. But after my m/c bleeding I have been spotting on and off. It's like a pattern- spot for 5-6 days then no spotting for 10-12 days then spot for 5-6 days ect. I have been temping and am not ovulating. This spotting thing is making me loose my mine! Has anyone else experienced this ongoing on & off again spotting after their m/c? If yes, how long did it take for your cycles to get back to normal? I just feel like I don't even have a chance to TTC until my cycle normalizes- Been waiting almost 4 months and feel like I am going to loose it!

I am in! My due date was March 30! Really hoping for a BFP before that!! With my first Miscarriage I found out I was preggo on my EXACT due date!! Hope that happens again...if not sooner!!!

Jellybean :hugs:

Kame sorry to hear ur stuggle sweetie! I had a mmc on Sept.19 & got AF at the end of Oct so I'm not sure why u would be spotting still...have u consulted ur dr? Just wanted to say I'm thinking of u & I know these past few months have been super hard! Lots of dust ur way :hugs:

AFM ill be testing ttme morning ladies...12dpo...actually scared it could be a bfp...such a mess of emotions since the mc & now not sure if I can be happy u know! FX...ill keep u guys posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->