The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Jellybean :hugs:

Kame sorry to hear ur stuggle sweetie! I had a mmc on Sept.19 & got AF at the end of Oct so I'm not sure why u would be spotting still...have u consulted ur dr? Just wanted to say I'm thinking of u & I know these past few months have been super hard! Lots of dust ur way :hugs:

AFM ill be testing ttme morning ladies...12dpo...actually scared it could be a bfp...such a mess of emotions since the mc & now not sure if I can be happy u know! FX...ill keep u guys posted!
Thanks NewbIeLisette. My dr put me on progesterone pills for 14 days and on the 10 th day of taking them, I had a full out flow; which was strange. But I have had ongoing on and off spotting still afterwards. My dr asked me to give it another month but this waiting is killing me!

I am sending you + vibes that you get a bfp tomorrow!

Thank you to all the good vibes!!! Looks like they worked :) Got a positive DIGI saying PG 1-2!!!! Praying for a sticky bean this time!!!!!! Lots of dust to you all!!!!!
xoxoxo

:hugs: jellybean

kmae my cycles went straight back to normal every time so im not sure maybe you should post a thread on miscarriage support im sure you will find someone on there that cab help :hugs:

:happydance: congrats newbie :happydance:

afm...im still too scared to go near digi but not sure how long i can hold out ... lines in teats dont seem to be getting any darker but have read can take till 5wks an that it just depends on ammount of dye in test so i know im being still but still a slight worry :wacko:

Congratulations newbie... wishing you a happy and happy 9 months. x

mrs kg on the superdrug tests I did not really get much of a progression and I know my betas were through the roof so dont be worried. easier said than done I know. x

thanks debzie its co op pharmacy tests im using just now never used them before i know im prob being silly an im still too scared to go near a digi! i can tell this PAL is not going to be an easy road x

woohoo ladies i bought ages ago what i thought was a frer but turned out to be first response one step with a miu of 100! bit the bullet an done one today x OMG im so excited only seen lines like that on other peoples tests lol x think i'll treat myself to a digi today xxx :happydance:

both taken with same fmu x 1st test 20miu 2nd 100miu xx

Attachments

• dec 19th 014.jpg
    dec 19th 014.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1
  • dec 19th 015.jpg
    dec 19th 015.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
Great news mrskg loving those lines. X

Thanks debzie x just got 1-2 on digi only thing that could make my day better Is my friends overdue baby arriving...I'm her birthing partner!

How you getting on? Hope you're joining me this month xxxx

Thanks mrskg I hope so too. It's strange i don't really. have many symptoms this cycle. I usually have loads so that on itself maybe a good sign. Will test tomorrow 9 dpo have a stash of ics so will be poas to my hearts content. So pleased for you. X

I didnt have any symptoms this month either well except thrush lol but def had 10times more symptoms last month x I've read a lot of people saying thats the month they got bfp x so excited for you enjoy poas lol think I will curb my addiction for a couple of days xxx

Congrats MrsK....ssssssoooooo AWESOME girl :happydance:

Debzie I was the same...totally no symptoms this cycle!!!! FX for you sweetie!!!!!

AF should be buggering off either tomorrow or day after...then me and DH can get back to trying...we have 3 months left before first DD, and 6 before second!

Good luck jellybean.

9 dpo for me bfn this morning. Will keep testing.

loving those lines mrskg!!!!! :happydance:

good luck to everyone waiting to test xxx

Ahhhh a week till I test...... its going so slow and I am feeling so pregnant...as always!! :haha:

Hope the next few days fly for you jellybean an you can get chasing that eggy!!

Gl debzie got everything crossed for you x any symptoms that your not trying to spot lol?
X

Thank you so much heavyheart I'm really starting to believe this is it x wow 10wks already hope my time flies like yours seems to have well for me anyway prob not for you x how are you feeling?

Srbjbex least this is a good week sure to go quick! Everything crossed for you too xxx

Afm...well I'm also hoping this week goes quick my first goal is to get to 5wks then I'm passed my chemical Mark x second is calling epu to book app for scan x decided I'm not going to get bloods done various reasons but what will be will with or without bloods x third I'll decide after scan lol xxx

So sorry for your loss ami I know just just heartbreaking this is x please know there is light at the end of the tunnel x praying you get your sticky bean soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->