The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Welcome ami and so sorry for your loss. X

Another bfn for me this morning bit had been drinking in the night as i eas so thirsty. Symptom.wise I was not spotting until last night. Firstly I couldnot sleep which happens to me in early pregnancy. Secondly I had major cramps thought af was arriving last time i had that was when I got my last bfp. The only other thing to note is itchy nipples.

Oh debzie i am suffering early pregnancy insomnia too! And been getting itchy nipples! All sounding good so far x come on bfp we are waiting anxiously for you! Xxx

Hope the next few days fly for you jellybean an you can get chasing that eggy!!

Gl debzie got everything crossed for you x any symptoms that your not trying to spot lol?
X

Thank you so much heavyheart I'm really starting to believe this is it x wow 10wks already hope my time flies like yours seems to have well for me anyway prob not for you x how are you feeling?

Srbjbex least this is a good week sure to go quick! Everything crossed for you too xxx

Afm...well I'm also hoping this week goes quick my first goal is to get to 5wks then I'm passed my chemical Mark x second is calling epu to book app for scan x decided I'm not going to get bloods done various reasons but what will be will with or without bloods x third I'll decide after scan lol xxx

Iam so glad for you :happydance: and that your really believing it now, iam so happy you get to be your friends birthing partner with the knowledge of your own little beany is cooking away :hugs:

I know i cant believe iam 10wks either, it really has flown past for me, i think being so busy on the run up to xmas is whats done the trick. I have my booking in appointment at 1 today so looking foward to that, next scan is 5thjan :thumbup: hopefully ill be able to relax a bit after that.

Thats good your taking it step by step, behind you all the way :hugs::hugs: xxx

I would swear I was pregnant if I hadn't had AF the past few days girls! I've been feeling nausea roughly 3pm-7pm every day, I've got sore boobs and I'm really crabby!! First day of no AF today, so time to chase the eggy lol!!

Thanks again heavyheart x cany wait to see your scan pic on the 5th you know you will have to log on here as soon as you're back lol xxx

Jellybean I felt exactly same last month an loom at me now so hopefully this is yours have fun chasing that eggy lol xxxx

:hugs::hugs:

lol aw i will, i cant wait just to see my baby again and to have them tell me everything is ok and hopefully if i get that then ill want to share the good news with the world. Iam glad i have xmas as a nice distraction tho to cut down the waiting time. I had my booking in appointment today, i love my midwife she's so lovely and understanding (i had her with my last pregnancy and she phoned me a few times after i lost my angel just to see how i was) glad i have her again.

xxx

Heavyheart I'm taking it you don't have Elaine then! Glad you've got a nice midwife will make all the difference x yeah I'm glad for Christmas as a distraction too x an friends baby still nit here she was due 13th if nothing happens she's to go in on fri morn at half 8 really hoping it doesn't hold off till Xmas day or I won't be able to be there xxx

hey,

Am i still ok to join? My due date was beginning of August hoping to have a BFP by then :)

xxx :shy:

Hi there of course you can join unfortunately the host of this thread not been on for a while so front page may not get updated but we are all still here x so sorry for your loss xx

Hey every1 havent been in this thread for ages but thought i'd pop in a sprinkle lots of xmas babydust!!

Well Ladies thats my quest for a bfp before my due date over. The witch arrived at lunch time and I can honestly say that this cycle I am gutted beyond belief...Compounded by the fact that I know I have no chance next cycle as OH will be away.

Thanks ladies for all your kind words and support.

Aw debzie I'm am so gutted for you too x esp since next month is out for you x so very sorry x hope you manage to have a lovely christmas an recuperate for catching that eggy in febby xxx

Hey Ladies!
Wow! I haven't been on here in sooo long! I've missed you all :)
Hope your all ok :hugs:
I'm so sorry it's taken so long to reply! My laptop has been broken and it's FINALLY repaired :happydance:
I don't know if you ladies knew some of this or not-but here's my update... After having bloods taken I was told that everythings ok and they're doing no further action! Which has really pee'd me off :nope: I wanted answers! Not to be told nothings wrong and to carry on :growlmad:
Anyhow I became pregnant again :cloud9: Me and OH really thought this was it as I got to 5w5days, which was the furthest I'd got without bleeding (but not in pregnancy) But yeah, at 5w5days I stood up in the morning, suddenly gushed out looads of red blood. OH couldn't believe how much blood was on the floor :nope: So yeah, we're on miscarriage number 6 and apparently everythings fine.. pffh - yeah right!
Dec 9th was my due date for the first, I found that soo hard. Especially as OH said he's moved on and he's not going to 'anniversarise' every miscarriage :'( My heart goes out to you as well Mammatotwo for you that day :hugs:
I've gone through all the posts I've missed :dohh: and I'll reply to them now :)
Welcome to all the newbies... NewbieLisette, Kmae, Divinebliss, RomaTomato, Wantingathird, Analley, Ami1985, Natashahm, LeeC, Dodgercpkl :) Sorry for your losses, sorry to be adding you late but I hope you all find support :hugs:
Congratulations Mrskg, Nicole, Pinksmarties, Sarasparra and NewbieLisette :happydance: Sticky dust to you all and I hope you all have H&H 9 months :)
If I have missed anything please let me know!!
So sorry again!! x x x

Yaaaaaay Jess you are back!!!! Although really sorry to hear what you have been through again!:hugs::hugs:

Hope you have a fabulous Christmas planned (with a wine or two as well! :wine:)

Woohoo jess welcome back we've all missed you xx so sorry you've had such a rough time while you've been away x I'm sorry about your oh but as much as every date milestone anniversary will be forever imbedded in my head I dont think my hubby will remember them x I am going to Mark next sat my due date but after that I think I will just have my own wee thoughts on those days an try to look to the future x I'm praying 2012 you get your sticky bean xxx

Christmas miracle do happen I've just been part of one too! I was birthing partner to my friend was just the most amazing experience ever I even got to cut the cord x so different being on the other side of the bed lol xxx (girl 9lb3oz)

While I was there I visited epu and managed to book an early scan for 20th of jan x been a wonderful day I'm still buzzing x

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas x

Jess sooo happy to have u back sweetie! Praying for 2012 to be a much brighter year for us all! A very Merry Christmas to you & yours! Lots of love ur way! :hugs:

Mrskg sooooo awesome you had this beautiful xmas miracle with your friend today! 9pounder! Whoa!!! Congreats sweetie! Great news for your early scan as well! I gotta wait till Feb.7th for mine but its my bday so I'm praying its a good omen!

Merry Christmas to all you lovely ladies! May 2012 bring us our rainbow babies to our arms! :hugs:

Thanks newbie x lol yeah she was 11days late so thinking that's why she's a wee chubby lol x honestly still buzzing x just been Santa n put all the presents out with the help of hubby an my nearly 18 yr old daughter that's when you know they're getting old when they help set up the presents lol x I'm sure that's a great one bing on your birthday!

I've not tested for a couple of days but still got a few tests there so couldn't resist doin one tonight an still super dark lines so happy really think this is my sticky bean at last x I've got a digi there an was gonna do it on Monday hoping I'd get 2-3 but I've changed my mind an I'm going to do it on my what would have been due date on new yrs eve thinking this is a nice way to mark the day and hopefully it will be a 3+ x

Hope Santa is good to you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->