The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Welcome back Jess!! Sorry sorry for yet another loss in your life--any chance of going for a second opinion?? Also how is the new job treating you??

Merry Christmas Everyone---I can't wait for this year to be over tbh--2012 has to be brighter than this year was for so many of us.

Thanks Mrskg, NewbieLisette and Blakesmom! Merry Christmas to you all!!!!
Wow Mrskg that must of been AMAZING!!! bless :cloud9: Think, you'll be there in less than 8 months ;)
Blakesmom, the new job was going great, except I quit :nope The day I began bleeding I felt so numb and confused and work wouldn't be able to let me have it off so I quit. As I was physically in pain and mentally headf***ed :nope:
Im hoping that too! That 2012 is GOING to be everyones year! :D x x x

Hi jess welcome back and so sorry to hear of another loss.

My journey was over to get a bfp before my due date 11 th jan. I too hope 2012 is linder to us all. Praying we will have our rainbow babes. Merry christmas and thankyou for your support. x

Merry Christmas ladies xx hope next Christmas we all have wee babies to spoil xxx

Merry Christmas girls! Absolutely agreed! Precious LO's to spoil next Christmas! xoxo

YES PLEASE--I was thinking that today as my sis in law is due in July and will have a new LO by next Christmas---I was thinking hopefully I have one TOO!!!

Happy boxing day ladies xxx

Well last night I was just about to go to bed an noticed mail in front of micro must have came yest when I was otherwise occupied playing midwife lol an typical no one told me! It my booking app an 12wk scan app so delighted x bookin app 1st feb 12wk scan on 16th feb an my early scan 20th of jan gives me something positive to hold onto! Xxx

Just got a poas urge it's 1.30am an again I'm wide awake x really wanted to keep digi till new yrs eve (my mmc due date) but.......done it an got 3+ in 30secs super excited and absolutely delighted xxxxxx woohoo xxxxx

Perfect Mrskg--when will you book your first appointment for??

Thanks blakesmom I've got an early scan on 20 th jan my booking app is 1st feb an my 12wk scan as 16th feb roll on next few wk's lo thought I wished time away in 2ww but still doin it xxx

Mrs kg so pleased for you. I wish you a speedy. first tri. Hopefully I will join you.x

we WILL have babies by 2012 christmas :D I'm sure of it!!!
Ouou Mrskg - how amazing!! I remember getting the letter telling me when my first scan was - I was so thrilled! Hopefully you'll be showing us your scan pics! x

My due date would have been January 24th, af is due at the end of the week and I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month if so only one more chance to get a bfp before when my due date would have been :-(

Hi ladies I'm so sorry but I just didn't know where to post x I have read two sad posts today from cyber buddies an I just feel like crying x I'm so heartfelt sorry for them but also feeling sorry for myself knowing that in a few wk's it could be my sad story being posted x all the positive stories are great but there's so many sad ones to go along with them I just wish I knew what mine will be x I was so exited by my 3+ but so was the other lady an now she's been told nothing there! I'm wondering if I should take a break from here again till i know either way but? Sorry I just needed to get that out I'm so sad an worried now an still 3wks till scan xxx

Make that 3 losses I've read today an one yest it's just all too much :cry::cry:

Oh an just to really top things of my due date was tomorrow xx

Mrskg, I totally know how you feel. If I get my bfp next week or next month or whenever, what's to say I won't be posting again a few weeks after to say it happened again:shrug: It worries me that everyone says mc is unlikely to happen again, but when you read about it so much, I wonder if doctors just say that to stop women becoming hysterical?:shrug:
I'm sorry hun, I don't want to upset you, you've got to believe there's no reason why your bean isn't fine in there:flower:

Mrs KG I think I know who you are talking about. It's devastating isn't it. Try not to worry too much though, it doesn't make it any more likely to happen to you again. Just please try to keep positive for your little bean and I hope the weeks fly past til your scan. The sad stories are so heartbreaking I know and once you have losses it's really difficult not to worry your way through your pregnancy. You need to take care of yourself. I'm sorry if I sound patronising, I don't mean to I just hated reading how frightened you sound.

Thanks ladies xxx

Yeah I think you will know one of them MrsM x I just can't believe it x you just think after recurrent losses the next one has to be sticky x the nurse told me since I have had 3 healthy pregnancies theres no need to worry as I can fall pregnant .... Yeah that helps not! I'm actually really positive this time it will be ok but that scares me too cause if im wrong then I'm in for a bigger fall x I knew this pal would not be easy but did not expect it to be so hard either x I just want my innocence back that I had with my girls an I know that's impossible xxx I do believe everything happens for a reason an what will be will be but I just wonder why??? Oh the joys! Right I need to pull myself together for my wee beany xx thank you again xxx

I wish half the people I know irl life were as amazing as you ladies on here x one of the ladies who had a loss today just posted this for me x I love her strength xx

mrskg, heres a tiny poem for you..

Your spirit is shining big and bright
You and your bean will be alright
each day that passes, theres a miracle inside
I am sure when you hold him/her you will be full of pride
So keep your head high and heart care free
Your BFP was meant to be!

Hugs sweetie..You are special.

How lovely is that now I'm crying happy tears lol xxx

It is bloody hard. I got told after my first miscarriage that because I had had a healthy pregnancy I would be unlikely to have another miscarriage, then I did and I wanted answers but all I got were shrugged shoulders and "you might just be unlucky". It didn't help. However what I hadn't realised is that the first loss had made me stronger than I thought I was. You will be too. However you won't need to be because everything will be fine I'm sure.

Oh that is lovely!! The support on here is fantastic isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->