The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Oh the last 6months have def made me stronger x I know I can cope and get through anything I just don't want to do it again x stupid I know no one does but ykwim x I read someone else say " I'm pregnant today and I'm thankful for that" will have to keep that in my thoughts x sending you lots of baby dust so you get your rainbow baby too xxx

Thank you. I sometimes feel I am greedy for wanting another baby and I should be grateful for what I have - which of course I am but I think it's maybe a sign that I should stop.
And I know that's silly as well. Why shouldn't I want more than one child?

Oh I totally get that I have 3 girls an I think I should be grateful and I so am but as you say why can't we have 10 kids if that's what we want x I feel so guilty sometimes for the ones with no kids an losses but it makes me appreciate my girls an this beany so much more x the medium I see said if you have to go through these blips to get to where you need to be then that's just how it is x she also said this pregnancy would be fine so praying my path does not change xxx

Hey girls...just wanted to stop by and wish everyone luck that is still trying...may 2012 be a great year for us all!

Mrskg you made me cry happy tears today...I feel the same as you sweetie...I want my innocence back...I don't know how to be causiously happy so instead i go from denial to guilt to daydreaming back to denail! LOL...Thank you for sharing that beautiful poem and the perfect line of "I am pregnant today and for that I am grateful" it is simple but true...we need to be grateful for each day and learn to take it one day at a time! Truely.
:hugs:

I loved it too. I think I will use it as my mantra when I get my next bfp. My mum for some reason doesn't like the word pregnant and always says "having a baby " - I don't let her say it anymore.

Hey ladies!
Hope your all ok today :hugs:
Welcome Amandamb1108 I hope you get that well deserved bfp :) It's hard to stay positive but everything happens for a reason hun.
Mrskg, It's hard staying positive. When I get pregnant the 7th time ( << see my positivity there lol ;) ) It's going to be so hard to be positive :/ But I told myself with my 6th... I'll take today as today and tomorrow is another day - like your friend said. Chin up hunny - your pregnant!!! :thumbup:
What's everyone doing for new years? x x x

I'm not doing much I'm working at 7am on new yrs day! An tomorrow would have been my due day so really feel like I just want tomorrow over with x luckily im not really a drinker so dont feel lkke i issing out on anything lol x just want to get on to a new yr an hopefully a better one than this has been for all of us xxx

What you doing? X

Happy new year everyone x 2012 will be the year all our wishes come true xxx

I agree ladies bring on the rainbow babies. Had a surprise from OH today he said he will be home on friday night which is around ovulation so I may have some chance this cycle. Glad he is on board again after last cycle. So wish me luck I will not technically have my bfp before my due date but may have a beanie implanting lol. x

Happy New Year Ladies!!!

Well, looks like I finally ovulated since my m/c almost 5 months ago! I am SO HAPPY! It's been a long hard wait. I am very doubtful that I could be pg this cycle since we BD'd 4 days before I ovulated (at least based on my chart).

I'm feeling very positive about 2012 and am sprinkling baby dust to you all. May all of our wishes come true this year (& early this year!).

My Ovulation Chart

Awesome! I'm waiting to ovulate since MMC in early Oct... no luck yet, was put on the pill to try to regulate. GL to you xx

Oh debzie so excited for you x it must be meant to be x hoping Thats a lucky sign xxx

Kmae I can't imagine how long a wait that has been but so glad you're back on track xx
I wouldn't give up on this month just yet sperm can live 5-7 days x fx'd for you xx

Lomelly got everything crossed for you too xxx

Lomelly- looks like it takes some of us a bit longer to get back on track. It took me 2 1/2 months for my hcg level to go to negative. Crazy! I hope your cycles return back to normal soon. I know how frustrating it is while waiting.

Mrskg- thanks for being positive. I just dont want to get my hopes up for this cycle- even though honestly I already have.

Debzie- that's great news! Sending positive vibes your way!

I know what you mean about getting hopes I'm trying not to get my hopes up that everything will be ok this time but I really feel it will be then I change an think what if x I'm so scared to get too attached but then feel guilty that I'm not accepting this beany like I should x pal is so hard! Xxx

I know what you mean about getting hopes I'm trying not to get my hopes up that everything will be ok this time but I really feel it will be then I change an think what if x I'm so scared to get too attached but then feel guilty that I'm not accepting this beany like I should x pal is so hard! Xxx

I totally understand! I would be the same way. It's like your trying to protect yourself but at the same time you have your hope. I think staying positive is super powerful though so I am sending positive vibes your way.

Enjoy the tww cause I thought that was bad but lol this is def worse x roll on 20th for my first scan xxx

mrskg--thanks for the positive thoughts! Hoping what I'm having now is a proper AF.. never thought I would wish for her back lol

kmae--that's crazy! it sucks that it took so long for you to get back on track but glad to hear you are now. I think my HCG was negative around the start of December.. but everything else has been messed up since then. Last "period" I had was over three weeks long.. so that's where bc pill came in :(

Lol lomelly I know what you mean about wishing for strange things my morning sickness appeared today an I'm delighted lol won't be saying that in a few days but for today it's gave me some reassurance x

Hey ladies!!
Hope you all had fabulous new years!! You all get up to much? Any guilty drinkers? :haha:

Woo! Kmae positive thoughts for those :spermy: and your egg ;)
I so hope 2012 is THE VERY YEAR for all of us.
ANy one have any new year resolutions going? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->