The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hi ladies. There were 6 ladies that I am friends with who I met at post natal group. We all started trying for #2 around the same time. I was the first to get a bfp but miscarried at 7 weeks. Then one by one they all started getting pregnant, including me but it was a 10 week loss second time. Yesterday there were 4 of us left to join the bump club, today I found out that 2 of them- my 2 closest friends - are both pregnant. I could cope with finding out seperately but the double whammy has knocked the stuffing out of me. My OH doesn't understand at all how I feel. He just thinks I should be happy for them. Which of course I am - but wish I didn't feel like this. Sorry to just pop up and moan.

Hiya jess no guilty drinkin this end lol I was in bed at five past midnight was working at 7am on new yrs day x how about you did you have a nice tme? How you getting on?

Mrs miggins xxx big hugs to you xxx I totally understand how you feel when I was pregnant with my mmc 3 of my closest friends were pregnant x my BFF was due 3 wk's before me x after the mmc I managed to cope with 2 of them as they were a few months in front but I have to say I was so jealous of my BFFs bump an I saw her most days x I used to cry because I felt so bad that I felt like that x one night with my heavily pregnant friend I confided in her how I was feeling about my BFF an she was great she told me that it was normal I was really upset an crying loudly my hubby came through to see what was wrong an when I explained his words were well she deserves this baby she tried for over a year x I felt like I'd been kicked we weren't trying but we weren't being careful either x I know he did not mean it how I took it but men can be so insensitive x I'd love to say time will make it better but for me I tried as best as I could not to show how I was feeling but watching her bump grow every day was really hard an the only thing that took that feeling away was this bfp x I'm so glad because I was her birthing partner an i don't know how I would have emotionally got through that if I wasn't pregnant x in will say though for me it's only bumps that are my problem not babies i thought ths was strange but a few ladies have told e they are the same x I hope that wasnt just a ramble an made sense x don't every be sorry for moaning that's what we are hear for an 9 out of 10 times we know exactly where each other is coming from xxx

New Years Resolutions for Me:
1. Get a BFP
2. Get in Shape while working on #1
3. More date nights with Hubby--Shooting for at least 1x/month (my boss and his wife has 4 kids and they have a date night EVERY!!! Friday night--Not sure we can afford that so we'll start with 1x/month!)

I only have two new year resolutions

1. Get pregnant (and stay pregnant)
2. Stop biting my nails for good!

Hi all. dd was aug 9 2012... Mc at 6 wks on 15 dec 2011. My new yrs resolution is to get bfp before dd

:hi: to all new members...if anyone has a moment, could you have a look at my new thread, It's not fmu...but I did hold the urine for 5 hours

clicky linky

I'd like to join, though not much time now. I had a mc at 9 weeks 1st August, dd is 5th March, so only 2 cycles left for me to achieve this :( really hope I can though! It only took 2 cycles to conceive last time, but no such luck this time with cycle 5 being a bust on Xmas eve. Oh well hopefully it'll eventually happen one day. Baby dust to all!! x

mrskg--that's totally normal for being PAL, I know when (and I WILL) get pg again I will be praying for morning sickness. Yay for morning sickness, hope this is your sticky bean :)

jellybeann--I think the test is neg unfortunately :( But since you have an irregular cycle who knows how many DPO you are. I got a BFN 9 DPO on the cycle I was pg, so you never know. Keep testing every few days!!

It WILL happen for you jennyanne... I see you had a blighted ovum too, so sorry xx patience is so hard to have.. but our sticky beans will come!

Mrs Miggens-unfortunately that IS men for you. My OH expects me to be happy for others, and I truly am - but it's so hard when you have all these other feelings with it that men can't seem to see. Luckily this is why we have a group such as this one, as we're often feeling the same! Keep shining hun and stay strong.. you have to go through the storm to get to the rainbow :hugs: :dust: x x
Mrskg,aww bless you hun, so what symptoms have you got so far? I can relate to where you mentioned what your OH said, they seem to often say nasty things that hurt us and they don't see why they do :nope: Ahh well, maybe one day ey ;) x x
Blakesmom and Jellybeann - I like your new years resolutions, best of luck to you both :dust: x x
Welcome karacal :hugs: Sorry for you recent loss - I hope this group can give you lots of support to you :dust: x x
Hello Jennyanne83, it may not be much time - but hopefully that's all you need! Fx'd you get that BFP :hugs: What CD are you on? x x

jellybeann--I think the test is neg unfortunately :( But since you have an irregular cycle who knows how many DPO you are. I got a BFN 9 DPO on the cycle I was pg, so you never know. Keep testing every few days!!

Hiya, yeah I agree...I tested again this morning and still no obvious line! But at just over 10p a test, I'm going to test a lot this cycle, I had a really rubbish night last night and it hit me that I should be 7 months pregnant right now!

It sucks when that hits you.. "I should be this many months pregnant".. I just keep telling myself "SOON!" and that's all that keeps me sane lol.

Im guilty for that too! Now all I keep thinking is I should have a baby etc. I don't think it ends.
I bled 3 days early this month. Urgh - its so heavy and painful :'( I feel like shit atm too...one of those days I guess :'(
How is everyone else? x x

so sorry your feeling shit today Jess, made worse by a super heavy af. I sometimes feel like its punishment. I always start dwelling on things. Full moon tomorrow so hope it brings you a change of mood and renewed hope. Sending hugs. x

At the moment I am thinking that I would be due in a couple of days or would have already have him or her if I had a caesarean. Only occasionally I think I would have twins which was my first loss.

Hope everyone else is ok. x

Thanks hun :hugs:
Yeah today isn't great. And OH isn't being so great either :'(
Aww lovely, It's a hard thing to go through - all of the 'I would be' etc.. I find them so hard. I hope all us ladies have our babies by 2012. I have hope in that.
Do family and friends acknowledge how you feel now? xx

In the 2WW currently--it's going by so slow!

Thanks Jess OH has turned a corner as from last cycle he acknowledges that I live with my losses on a daily basis and that some days you do just feel like shite and everything reminds you of what could have been. My Mam has been a rock too so in that respect I am so lucky. In our circle of mums another one has just suffered mmc she went for a 12 week scan and the baby had stopped growing at 9 weeks. Its good to help someone else through those early days/weeks, as she has no one she can talk too. Jess though it must be still so a for you and I really feel or you. If you want to talk anytime PM me.

Blakesmom - ah I hope you got that egg! :spermy: ...feeling any luckier? :dust:

Debzie - Ahh it's good he understands that. I feel like throwing in the towel to be honest :'( OH doesn't really understand either. He said yesterday "I'm like a goth" because Im such a downer and never look at the good things in life :/ Yet he doesn't understand I try so hard! But it gets thrown back in my face every single time :'( Argh!
Im sorry to hear about your friend hun - I hope you make us all proud to be that support we all know she needs.As it's so tough.
Your lucky to have had your mum :hugs: I wasn't so lucky. My mum's said things I won't forgive her for..but hey, each to their own I guess!
Ahh thanks hunny :hugs:
I appreciate that sooo much!
I hope you get that BFP my love, that extra sticky one! x x

Right back at you jess if anyone deserves a super sticky one its you. X

The milestones are hard! Sorry you ladies all having a hard time just now x you all deserve your super sticky's an I'll be here jumping with joy when you all do x wish though I could say it's all great over this side but unfortunately PAL is not easy x I just want to be jumping for joy but I just can't get the what ifs out my head x I can't wait for my scan but on the other hand it scares the **** out of me x think 2 of my friends chumming hubby can't get both days off so I rather if we get that far he was at the 12wk scan in a way wishing I was going on my own i know it's stupid but I feel like if anything is wrong I'd like to get my head round it an be brave before I speak to anyone else not sure that makes sense x sorry I just came an put a big downer on here I'm sure when i get my good results on 20th I'll cheer up a wee bitty xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->