The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hiya ladies, I've had a few knocks this week! People pregnant all around me! However, I think I may have just seen a line on a test! (done with very watered down urine!) I've been peeing like a trooper and I feel pregnant!

Blakesmom - ah I hope you got that egg! :spermy: ...feeling any luckier? :dust:

Debzie - Ahh it's good he understands that. I feel like throwing in the towel to be honest :'( OH doesn't really understand either. He said yesterday "I'm like a goth" because Im such a downer and never look at the good things in life :/ Yet he doesn't understand I try so hard! But it gets thrown back in my face every single time :'( Argh!
Im sorry to hear about your friend hun - I hope you make us all proud to be that support we all know she needs.As it's so tough.
Your lucky to have had your mum :hugs: I wasn't so lucky. My mum's said things I won't forgive her for..but hey, each to their own I guess!
Ahh thanks hunny :hugs:
I appreciate that sooo much!
I hope you get that BFP my love, that extra sticky one! x x

Still not really TTC just yet--if no luck this cycle then most likely will start OPKing next month and go full on TTC--April is getting really close!

Really hope you have your bfp jelly..fingers crossed and keep.us posted.

Mrskg thanks and I really do.have a good feeling everything is gping to be fine. Hope the next few weeks fly by for both of us.

Blakesmum good luck for this cycle. X

Thanks Mrkg and debzie!! And I agree--post a pic again tomorrow jellybeann!!

Jelly beann, I am right with you! I found out on Tuesday that both of my friends from my post natal group are pregnant. One of the girls I work with is pregnant and my first client after the Christmas break walked into my treatment room and told me she had accidentally got pregnant. I wanted to scream.
Also today I have been feeling extreme nausea and bursting with pregnancy symptoms all day but I have done about 86 tests and all bfn.
Everything is conspiring against me.

Looks like all of us have been through the mill.

Today has topped it off...as I may of mentioned I thought I would have a month off from opks and temping as I got really stressed about it last month. Anyways I knew I had not ovulated but wanted to know if I still had a chance this month as OH was only at home fri-sat so was the only time we could bd. So I did temp yesterday and today....pre ov temps. I also gave in and bought opks and I have just got the biggest fatest positive I have ever had. I know there is still a slim chance if I ov today or tomorrow but am not going to get my hopes up.

The good news we I think it is. I am shopping for opks and goes into boots and there in the clearance is a CBFM for £25. So I ask why, apparently as they have changed their clearblue stand there is no room for them and so they are selling it off. So all I need now is sticks and if by a miracle I do fall pregnant I can sell it on ebay.

That's a brilliant bargain Debzie! Well I hope you have managed to get pregnant this month anyway.
I keep getting negatives on ic tests but I think it is too early (I am 11dpo not 13). I am certain I'm pregnant.

thanks mrs migg I say it is still way too early to test and ff has totally got your ov date wrong. really hope your gut feeling is right. x

Debzie that's a great bargain really hope you don't need it! I'm sure you'd even be able to sell it on here x

Crossables x'd for you mrsmig xxxx

Any news jellybean? Xx

I've been out buying my daughter 18th presents today her birthday is on Sunday where does the time go! Never thought all those yrs ago id still be having babies lol xx (FYI I was 17 when I had her) just in case you thought I was like 50 now lol xxx

Mrskg gosh didnot know you had a 17 year old. Happy birthday mrskgs daughter for sat. Mine will be 4 on the 26th and that time has flown over.

Happy 18th for your daughter! Debzie, yes FF definitely got my ov date wrong. It gave me crosshairs for 2 days before I got a positive opk. I am only 11 dpo or possibly even 10. It'll be cd29 tomorrow and I don't think I have ever had a 30 day cycle so it's looking good. My due date for my 2nd loss would have been in may so fingers crossed that if I am pregnant I stay that way. I had my last bfp in September and my due date for my first loss was November so I thought I'd be pregnant for that due date but I miscarried again in
October.

Hi ladies is there any chance I could join you? My due date would have been 19th July 2012 I should have been 11 weeks when we where told at my dating scan our baby had passed away at 7+2 the day after my emergency scan (I had been spotting for a few days) showed a strong healthy heart beat (at 7+1) :cry: I had a d&c on the 30th December so I'm still waiting for my 1st af but would love to join you ladies as we plan to start ttc as soon as possible! My drs have said I can start as soon as I've had my 1st af & we are determined to get a bfp before my due date! xx

Camlet I have a similar experience with my last pregnancy. Had an emergency scan as i was spotting measured 5 + 4 i think then had another when i was 11 weeks. Beany only mradured a day past my kast scan. Saw a healthy hb too. So sorry for your loss and I hope you head over to PAL very soon.

Hi debzie thank you & I'm sorry to hear about your losses :hugs: ..That does sound very similar!! I think it made it so much harder to have seen that healthy heartbeat just a day before as all I can think now is how could it go from being perfectly healthy & then pass away the next day but I guess sadly these are just things we will never know :( I'm sorry if I sound dumb but what does PAL stand for? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->