The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Pregnant after loss. I love your daughters name! Violet is my daughters middle name. I might have given her it as a first name but her surname is green and I thought it sounded a bit too rainbow like!

Hi mrs miggins & Thank you :dohh: that seems so obvious now! Lol normaly I'm good with working out what the meanings are aswell! Lol thank you very much :) my daughters name means so much to me as she is named after my great grandmother who sadly passed away when I was 9 she ment the world to me!! xx

sorry for the abbreviation Camlet did not mean to make you feel dumb. I forget as I have been on here so long it hard for me not to slip the abbreviations into everyday life.

I took a test but still no obvious line! :grr: Aw happy birthday to your daughter for Sunday!!

Hi Ladies...worry it's been a few days since I have been on here- busy and out of town.

Camlet- so sorry for your loss. This is my first forum I have been apart of- found the following website to help me out with any abbreviations I don't know: https://www.babycenter.com/community-help-abbreviations.

Wanted to give an update- As several of you know, it took me 5 months to get my cycles regulated after my m/c. I finally ovulated this month based on my ov chart and started my period 3 days ago (so confirmed I did ov!!!). I am happy that things are looking good- but I am not out of the woods yet. It took me 8 months after I got off the pill to ov and got PG the first time I ov'd (this is the one I lost at 8 weeks or so- hard for dr to tell since I never got a period). I was on the pill since I was 16 so am not sure what my "normal" cycle looks like. If I ov again anytime before cd 20 I'll be more confident. Going to start using OPKs around cd 12. Wish me luck!

Mrs Miggins, you made me laugh about your reasoning of not having your daughter 's first name as Violet- totally get your concern. Love the name though- beautiful as a middle name too!

Debzie I have a 13 & 4yr old too xxx

Gl mrsmig an jelly bean you know the saying you're not out till that witch shows her ugly face xxx

Welcome camlet xxxx

Kmae woohoo for ov xxxx

Kmae whoo hoo for ovulation so glad your back on track.

My cycles have been all over since the last mmc ranging from 27 days to 32, looks like this one will be a 32er. I was on bcp from 15 and then came off it ans fell pregnant with dd after one af. The rest of the journey as you know has not been so easy.

Well I hope you ladies do not mind me hanging around as my due date is in 2 days and no chance of a bfp.

Debzie don't you even think about going anywhere xxx we are all in this for the long run x so sorry your dd coming up how are you feeling x are you doing anything to Mark the day? Xxx

Im feeling ok today actually thought I would be in bits by now but I am not. I am not doing anything special will probs light a candle on the night. Thanks for asking. x

I think we build it up for so long that when It does eventually come it's not as bad as you think it'll be x I did have a wee cry here an there especially when my friend phoned she was the only one that remebered x my hubby saw me crying so idimagine he knew why but he never said anything an Ive just left it I've come to realise these milestones are all mine xxx lighting a candle will be nice I have a candle app in my iPad I put that on with the song in the arms of the angels an that's my way of remembering xxx

Mrskg- my heart swelled when I read how your remembered the day. Never really gave much thought on what I would do- but a special song sounds very fitting. My due date would have been April 13th so I have some time- hope to get a bfp beforehand- might also make the day a little easier...who knows.

Debzie don't move a muscle! We are here to support you no matter how long or short your journey is.

Thanks kmae x it was a lonely day but my bfp did help in a way x the medium I see regularly told me in november I'd know I was pregnant by my due date and that I could still Mark the day but not to dwell on it too much x the lead up to it was mich harder than the day itself x

Aww thankyou Debzie :cloud9: we all deserve our super stickies :)
Hope you caught that egg! Sounds like your in with a chance ;) Due dates are hard but Im sure you'll get through it like we've all managed too :hugs: My sister and my mum remembered bless, but my mum didn't seem that understanding. Is your OH supportive?

Blakesmom - Im not proper TTC really either, more NTNP. Fx'd the relaxed approach gets us positive answers hey!

Mrskg, I know how you feel. As when I've been pregnant I don't know how to feel sometimes. But hey! Isn't this the furthest you've got so far? :D
I know what you mean by wanting to go on your own too. I felt like I let my OH and mum down when I had my scan :nope:
Keep strong hunny! We'll all get there soon enough :)

Jellybeann - fx'd those lines get nice and strong :hugs:

Welcome Camlet - sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your ok and pulling through :hugs:

Kmae - it's great to here your back on track, fx'd that's a quick way to a bfp now :)

Hey jess x well I've def passed the chemical stage but with my mmc i got to nearly 12wks before I found out baby had stopped growing at 6wks so that's the scary thing but on a good note i feel completely different by this time with mmc I was really really sick an i looked about 4 months so i reckon hormones with that pregnancy must have been raging an all wrong from the start x

Hope your ntnp give you that sticky bean you so deserve x

Jellybean what happened to your thread in pregnancy tests? When I clicked in it it said no thread if you followed the correct link please contact the administrator??? Xxx

Jellybean what happened to your thread in pregnancy tests? When I clicked in it it said no thread if you followed the correct link please contact the administrator??? Xxx

I know, it did that to me too! I'm confused! :shrug:

Oh lol I just pm'd you i was worried x so glad nothing wrong mmmm that's strange eh xxx

Ahh well atleast you feel different thats a definite good start :)
Will you relax a bit after seeing your little one after the scan? x x

Jess oh is supportive at the moment but i am feeling strangely fine like after tomorrow i will have some closure.

Mrskg those symptoms plus backache sound like my symptoms when i had my mmcs. Really pleased this one feels different.

Jellybean really.hope its start of your bfp.

Yeah jess I think I will a wee bit but think I will fell better after 12wk scan xxx

Debzie your right I had really bad backache with mmc not got it this time woohoo another good sign to cling on to xx thinking of you for tomorrow xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->