The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

xxxjessxxx--Your just a smidge behind me--I'm 7dpo--fingers crossed our relaxed approach pays off lol

Ohh good luck ladies...Looks like I am 2 dpo so do have a smidge of a chance.
I am feeling pretty good today, been keeping myself occupied, went straight from work and got my hair done by my lovely niece. She is training so she coloured it and put in a few highlights, amazing what a new hair do can do, especially when she is a junior in a really posh salon that I would never afford.

The ther bit of news I have volunteered to test out a product for Clearblue (if you go on thier website you will see they are asking for women) got the information through and it looks like Im testing the CBFM. I know I just got that bargain one too. They ask you to test your pee each day and also complete a diary...also get ovulaltion prediction sticks and pregnancy tests. If you fall pregnant you can still continue testing and they give you £30 highstreet voucers..........what do you think. Was going to start using my CBFM anyways.

Deb that sounds awesome--shouldn't be too hard to follow the requirements!! Hopefully this is your cycle and you wont need to use it like you have said--but now at least you wont have to by the test strips if you aren't!

Thanks for the tip off deb I'm going to check that out!

Hope everyone is doing ok. My ov day is today, so BD for me tonight!!!!

I've just signed the consent form. Only get £30 if you fall.pregnant or get the equivelant in clearblue products sound like heaven to a poas addict lol. Have to keep.your daily urine in the fridge toofor up to 2 weeks at a time. X

Debzie- I can just see someone going in your fridge and asking "what's in here?" Lol! Sounds like a good deal since you were going to buy the poas anyway. But I agree with blakesmom- hopefully you won't need them!

Srbjbex- have fun with the BD- I hope this is the magical night!

I am only on cd5 and got a ways to go.

Kmae ovulation is just around the corner hun it will fly by.

Just had a telephone call from my Mam, my cousins wife gave birth to a baby baby yesterday how strange that it was on my due date she was not due for another 3 weeks and that my cousin and I share the same birthday. Mam bless her did not want to tell me yesterday in case I was feeling "fragile." Told her I was fine with it and I am.

Debzie cool about the trial x hoping all you need is the hpts though lol xxx glad your feeling ok about your cousins baby I know he will always be a reminder but what a lovely reminder xx how did yesterday go for you xxx

Hi ladies! Just wanted to update that we got a BFP Christmas morning! EDD 9/6/2012

Keeping my fingers crossed for those TTC! You will get your rainbow!! :)

Hi ladies sorry it took me so long to reply things have been a bit manic lately! Debzie don't worry you didnt make me feel dumb lol I had seen it on quite a few posts & was wondering what it ment! Thanks for that link kmae it is really helpful :) Thanks for the welcome & for adding me to the list aswell xxxjessxxx :) I am finally starting to feel a bit better I got my negative pregnancy test today which even though it's sad it's also such a relief to finaly know that I can move on with ttc very soon & that they haven't left anything in there if you know what I mean! How long did it take all of you to get af after getting a negative test? Ive had ewcm & a few of my other normal symptoms today that are making me think i could be ovulating but im not sure does that sound to early to you? xx

Hope struck congrats xxxxx

Camlet I rad a post saying she had conceived day after mc not sure how accurate that reallys but judging by all the people who don't get an af in between mc an bfp I think its possible to ov early xxx

Has everyone doing you've all went quite xxx

In the 2WW currently here. Tomorrow will be 13DPO--just a few more days to go!!

I'm on cycle day 10 so no news here. Just hanging out to see if this cycle will be more normal. I really hope so, but I made an appt on Tuesday with the RE office in case it is not. I have to go there seminar first (only offered twice a month) before I can actually see an RE, so thought I would get my foot in the door just in case.

No idea where I am - I am sure I ovulated on CD16 / 17, but my temps have been all over the place this weekend - any chart stalkers opinion welcomed!

Woohoo gl blakesmom x when are you testing? X

Kmae I hope your cycle returns quickly let us know how your app goes tomorrow x

Srbjbex sorry indent have a clue about charts but go everything crossed for you x

Afm I'm just patiently waiting for fri to come for my scan x praying I have good news to post to you ladies xxx

Hi girls...think I just got my BFP

Here's a link to the thread, could you all have a look if you get time?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/853910-finally.html

Thanks auntylolo! I really think it's there too, I'm just nervous of losing again!!

Can def see something do you have a better test to try? Xx

srbjbex--you could be right about o'ing on those days, but it looks like you might be a slow riser for temps. hope the temps go up!

woohoo jellybean!! that's definitely a BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->