The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Jellybean, I see two lines (faint but they are there)! Take a test tomorrow morning to see if those lines get darker.

Woohoo congrats def a better sight than 2 faint lines! So happy for you xxxx

It's like the best late Christmas present/birthday present EVER!!

Woohoo gl blakesmom x when are you testing? X

Kmae I hope your cycle returns quickly let us know how your app goes tomorrow x

Srbjbex sorry indent have a clue about charts but go everything crossed for you x

Afm I'm just patiently waiting for fri to come for my scan x praying I have good news to post to you ladies xxx

I'm going to try to hold off on testing until Saturday if AF is a no show (due the 18th-20th). My cousins baby shower is Saturday afternoon and she was due just 2 weeks before I was--so something happy would be great that morning rather than dwelling on having lost my baby!

Congrats JellyBeann--Love the digi BFP!!

I am desperate to get my BFP before my EDD, and I guess here you all understand why TTC is so important rather than ordinary TTC forums where (luckily) ladies havent had to endure losses.

My EDD was 21st April 2012. :cry:

I lost my baby at 19 + 3 on 28/11/11.

I hope for my sanity I will get a BFP before his due date to ease the pain a bit. I am going to start ttc next month, as I have just finished with my first AF after my loss, so just waiting for OV so I can track it ready for next month :happydance:

:hi: everyone.

Debzie I read about the clearblue trial a few pages back...thats so cool!x

Thanks Bride2b and welcome. So sorry you have to be here but you will find help and support here. I just cannot leave.:flower:

Blakesmom that would be a great day to get your bfp x baby shower will be tough but just think it will be you soon xxx

Bride2b so sorry for your loss how very sad x i know what you mean about others not understanding i cant go near the first tri im hanging around recurrant miscarriage threads an pal an as much as i fall into that category it just doesn't feel like home I really don't know where I belong right now but I'm always comfy here so I hope you are too x I hope you get your rainbow baby soon x

Hey debzie how you doing? I can't leave either x

Afm... I think im ok :wacko: scan on fri finally feels in reach im absolutely terrified x I have 2 friends going with me hope they let them both in x I'm the strong one out of us an always the one to give support so I'm a bit uncomfy with the reversed roles x I'm not normally a nervous person but just the thought of fri makes me feel like it's hard to breathe so think fro gonna be tough x I so so so so hope I'll be posting good news I've tried imaging every senario from no baby to twins! But Ive not got to the point of how I will deal with bad news x mmmm after reading that back maybe I'm not ok lol :wacko: I just need to know either way so I can change my worry to the next stage lol should be bloody used to worrying an waiting by now!!!

Sorry for that rant xxx

I'll keep you all notified no matter which way things go--really want that BFP tho lol

Bride2be - Hello! This is a great thread, you will find lots of support here!

Mrskg - I hope everything goes ok for you at the scan, i am absolutely sure it will all be fine and you will get to see your little bean

Blakesmom - fingers crossed for you testing.

AFM, I am currently half way through my Jan TWW, so, as usual at this point, I am sure I am pg! haha, full boobs, cramps, peeing more etc. Ask me in a weeks time and I will be sure that AF is coming, but for now I am riding the wave of positivity!

Blakesmom that would be a great day to get your bfp x baby shower will be tough but just think it will be you soon xxx

Bride2b so sorry for your loss how very sad x i know what you mean about others not understanding i cant go near the first tri im hanging around recurrant miscarriage threads an pal an as much as i fall into that category it just doesn't feel like home I really don't know where I belong right now but I'm always comfy here so I hope you are too x I hope you get your rainbow baby soon x

Hey debzie how you doing? I can't leave either x

Afm... I think im ok :wacko: scan on fri finally feels in reach im absolutely terrified x I have 2 friends going with me hope they let them both in x I'm the strong one out of us an always the one to give support so I'm a bit uncomfy with the reversed roles x I'm not normally a nervous person but just the thought of fri makes me feel like it's hard to breathe so think fro gonna be tough x I so so so so hope I'll be posting good news I've tried imaging every senario from no baby to twins! But Ive not got to the point of how I will deal with bad news x mmmm after reading that back maybe I'm not ok lol :wacko: I just need to know either way so I can change my worry to the next stage lol should be bloody used to worrying an waiting by now!!!

Sorry for that rant xxx

Im going to be stalking on friday mind hun, update asap.

I am doing fine thanks for asking...9ish dpo and as Srbjbex put it as always am convinced I am pregnant. I have the usual loads of symptoms. I too will know better friday or saturday when the witch is due. Hope you are keeping well. x

Thanks debzie x oh I will don't worry my app is at 12.10 will update as soon as I get home x had a bad day think reality off how fri could go has hit me x I have no nails left! Glad I'm working tonight save me moping about x my friend was in earlier an she's all excited about scan wish I could be I'm normally calm an collected but this def getting on top of me x had a good cry earlier but think there's still more to come feeling really emotional x

Anyway enough about me x oh I so hope both your feelings are right lol then we can all be worry warts together :haha:

I can imagine how you are feeling I stopped eating and sleeping before my first scan with my last pregnancy. I was shaking like a leaf by the time I actually got into the scan room. I know that all will be well this time hun but I will be thinking of you. x

Bride2b- sorry for your loss. We are here to support you when ever you need us or when you just want to vent. We get what you are going through.

Mrskg- I can just imagine how you feel right now- so many changing and varied emotions. I am sending positive vibes your way for your scan on Friday!

Update, I went to the Fertility seminar yesterday- nothing I didn't know already. But, I got my foot in the door just in case my cycle is off again. If they are off, I think that Clomid will be the answer since I rarely ovulate. I can go in to take the primary tests on Friday, but want to give it a few weeks to see how this cycle goes first. I'm on cd 12 so hopefully will see a temputature rise & a + OPK within this next week!

Srbjbex and Debzie--Ladies I am the same way this cycle!!--Last night I noticed darkened BB veins and have been bloated/gassy--yet my temp has dropped the last two days so now I'm fearful AF will show up tomorrow--I'm 15DPO today

Srbjbex and Debzie--Ladies I am the same way this cycle!!--Last night I noticed darkened BB veins and have been bloated/gassy--yet my temp has dropped the last two days so now I'm fearful AF will show up tomorrow--I'm 15DPO today

Fingers crossed the witch is a no show for you hun. There are charts on ff where they have has positive pregnancy tests and their temps have dropped. So there is a chance. x:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->