The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I was checking chart out this weekend and actually all 10 or 12 on the first page I saw did have some sort of a drop--odd coincendence to get my hopes up probably lol

It's somgething to do with the corpus leuteum lifespan it reduces the amout of progesterone produced towards tge end of the lueteal phase then only when hcg is present in enough quantities it starts back up again. Thats how they explained my bleeding on early pregnancy.

Everything perfect x measuring 8+5 strong hb absolutely delighted will post pic later xxx

thanks ladies so relieved hope this excitment last till my 12wk can lol xxx

Attachments

• scan email 001.jpg
    scan email 001.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
Mrskg---so glad your little raspberry is doing great!!

Aewe mrs kg I am so so happy for you. Yeah for your lil raspberry. X

Thank you x still sinking in had really prepared myself for bad news x so happy an hubby looks physically relaxed think he was more worried than he let on xx roll on 12wks an I can hopefully totally relax x but so far so good couldn't be happier xxx

Id like to join...Need my BFP before Aug as that would of been my due date xxx

Hi Ami and welcome. So so sorry for your loss. You will find a wealth of help and support here so much so you (like many of us) will not want to leave. My due date was 11 Jan for my second mmc. Sadly no bfp but the journey continues. Good luck. x

Welcome ami look forward to sharing your journey x

Did the witch get you debzie? Xx

Witch got me this morning. Also had to go to the baby shower for my cousin who was due just 2 weeks before I would have been--sad day

Oh and I just saw from my Ticker that its been 4 months since my D&C today---I think I'm going to go work out...if I'm not gaining weight due to a pregnancy then I'm going to focus my energy on losing a few pounds before I see a BFP!

oo I'd like to join =] this is my last cycle before my angels due date since my dh deployed this month..my due date was supposed to be july

Welcome new ladies hope you do get your bfps. So sorry for your losses.

Mrskg the witch still has not arrived but bit a 14 day lp.is not unheard of for me. Tested yesterday and bfn will test again if the witch is a no show. Surprisingly for me I'm not poas like crazy just hiding my time. Had a moment of weakness yesterday as I found an ic.

Blakesmom so sorry the witch got you then on top og thst the torture of the baby shower. Good luvk with the exercise regime. I have no motivationat the moment. I wad really good up until Xmas then slipped and have not got back into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->