The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I started as a resolution so the motivation is still pretty new--each day I dread it tho lol. Only want to lose about 10 pounds--so far I have lost 3.5lbs We are doing family portraits the beginning of May, so want to be in shape for those (Ideally sporting a little bump...but if no BFP soon, then a flat tummy lol)

Sounds like a good plan blakesmom. I have had a word with myself today and am going to make a start again next week. Healthy eating and exercise. I have a week off work so a good time to start.

Well here is the end of 13 dpo have cramps like af is on the way. Will keep you all posted.

Fingers crossed AF continues to stay away and that BFN turns to a BFP!!

Thanks hun. Will know by Tuesday I know I will crack and test tomorrow but I will try not too. One of my resolutions was not to be such a poas addict it only makes you feel like crap when you see a bfn.

I almost POAS this last cycle--unwrapped my FRER but did a quick CM check and saw the pink streaking so I taped it back up and hid it back in the box HAHA--I'm a POAS phobic!!

Morning ladies! So I cracked and tested early, i cant believe it but it was a BFP!! :happydance:

Its a real strange mix of emotions - excitement and fear. I am so aware that there is such a long way to go. First milestone, to get past the 7week mark.

Thanks to all you lovely ladies on here for your support. This group means a lot to me. I hope there are lots more BFPs to come on here!

x

Woohoo congrats xxx I'm to totally with you with the mixed emotions just remember no amount of worrying will change anything so try to relax an enjoy x praying this is your sticky bean xxx

Morning ladies! So I cracked and tested early, i cant believe it but it was a BFP!! :happydance:

Its a real strange mix of emotions - excitement and fear. I am so aware that there is such a long way to go. First milestone, to get past the 7week mark.

Thanks to all you lovely ladies on here for your support. This group means a lot to me. I hope there are lots more BFPs to come on here!

x
:happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS HUN:happydance::happydance:

wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.:cloud9: so happy for you x

I gave in and tested this morning, and got a NOT PREGNANT on digi. 14DPO today. Will wait and see what the next few days bring.

x
:happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS HUN:happydance::happydance:

wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.:cloud9: so happy for you x

I gave in and tested this morning, and got a NOT PREGNANT on digi. 14DPO today. Will wait and see what the next few days bring.

I hope your BFP is just around the corner!

Hope the digi just Wasn't sensitive enough debzie x have you tried a line test today? X

Yeah did an ic 10 miu one and got bfn. Im.now thinking i maybe ovulated later as I now do not trust my temps as a good indicator. If that was the case i would still be out as we did not get much bding in. Hopefully tomorrow I will have more answers.

Make that 16 BFP's as I tested positive this morning on cycle 6!!! Sooooo happy, but hasn't sunk in yet!! it CAN happen ladies!!

Tons of Baby Dust to ALL!!

Xxx

Woohoo congrats Jenny xxx this is turning into one lucky thread xxx

Congratulations Jenny.

Afm 15 dpo no witch and bfn.

woohoo jennyanne! I hope more of us can join you soon! congrats!!

The witch arrived last night. onto next cycle.

really sorry to hear that debzie :hugs: hope you are ok! Sending loads of february dust your way. x

Aw I'm sorry debzie xx are you doing the cb trial this month then xxx

Whats up wi bnb everything red lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"