The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Aw I'm sorry debzie xx are you doing the cb trial this month then xxx

Whats up wi bnb everything red lol xxx

thanks ladies, I am not that gutted. Booked my cd 2-5 bloods for friday and I start the cb trial, they are sending the stuff out in the post today but as it is a trial cannot tell me the product yet. This puts me in a quandary as I have a cbfm in its wrapper that I idealy need to start using today. Do I hold off and see what I get or open mine???????

Its dds 4th birthday tomorrow and party on Saturday so I have no time to dwell on things.

Yeah whats with the red???

Mmm that's a toughie x do you need to use cbfm from cd1?

Happy 4th birthday to your wee one xxx

Red writing is scary lol an I keep getting forbidden pages think bnb having a bad day lol xxx

bnb is certainly having a bad day. I just read that I can set it up up to cd 6 so I think I will keep mine underwrapps for now. This site is freaking me out this morning.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Time is flying by. x

Good idea x bnb seems to be back to normal it was giving ne the jitters this morn with all the red writing an I kept gettin warning an forbidden pages lol! Time flies I'm still in shock my oldest turned 18 last week xxx

Do you take new joiners? Due date would've been Aug 1st for us. I'd like to be passed the 12 week mark by the last weekend in Aug. SIL is getting married and the thought of her wedding is really bittersweet, knowing we should've been taking her new niece or nephew along to the wedding. So I'd definitely settle for being good and pregnant by then.:flower:

Welcome mrs t2 x so sorry for your loss x I pray you get your rainbow baby soon xxx

Sorry about AF Deb--Let us know what you get to try out for CB--hopefully your goodies arrive quickly!!

Welcome mrs t2 and so sorry for your loss. x

Thanks Blakesmum hopefully it will arrive today or tomorrow if not I will be unwrapping mine. x

Debzie, bummer about AF, let us know how the CB goes!

Mrskg, love the new pic. Super exciting- how are you feeling? Any early pg symptoms?

Welcom Mrs_t2; you will find alot of support here!

Sorry, I haven't been around here too much- have been stalking through the e-mail updates though. Not sure what is going on with me this cycle. On cd 21 and got a temperature rise this morning but didn't sleep all that well so I'll have to check it again tomorrow. Also, there are really no other O signs (cm & cp all point to negative). Going to go in for blood work today and will make an appointment with an RE. Going to Cancun/Playa de Carmen for a week starting on Feb 3rd so will make the appointment for a couple weeks out.

Sorry to have disappeared again my honey's!!
Hope your all doing fab and keeping strong which I know we all do well :)
Me and OH have been house sitting for OH's uncle for 3 weeks :wacko: haven't been able to go on the internet!
I will reply and add all new things that are needed now!!
Well done Hopestruck, Jellybeann, Srbjbex, Jennyanne85 for your bfp's! Fx'd you give us all luck this month! I wish all of you a very healthy and happy 9 months ahead of you my lovelies :hugs:
It's never too late for newbies!! So welcome Bride2b, Ami1985, Jennifer, 2Peas4wings and Mrs_t2! I hope this forum is all that you need for the comfort support and BFP'S!!! :happydance:
Wow Mrskg what an amazing scan pic :) :) So happy for you :happydance: And cannot wait to see that 12 weeks scan soon!!! Are you feeling less nervous now? DId they let your two friends in, in the end?
Keep strong blakesmom-amazing to hear you've lost 3.5pounds.. keep it up girl!!!
Sorry to hear the witch got you too Debzie, hope your ok and ready to battle this cycle :D to have a BFP at the end of it :) x x x

Jess you are the best!!--Thanks for updating on EVERYTHING that has happened since you were last here--That is a lot to catch up on!! I hope you are doing well these days!!

Haha no problem hunny! HOws losing weight going? Lost anymore since?
Things aren't great at the moment :nope: I feel like braking down. My mum's fallen out with me and doesn't want to see me anytime soon and everythings just getting to me :( xx

I would like to join if you have room for me. Our due date was Aug 3, 2012 but loss on Jan 3 to blighted ovum...waiting for either my first AF or a BFP...think its gonna be af though...feel like its coming.

welcome lilblossom, sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs: Hope your ok with a BFP coming your way :) x x

Haha no problem hunny! HOws losing weight going? Lost anymore since?
Things aren't great at the moment :nope: I feel like braking down. My mum's fallen out with me and doesn't want to see me anytime soon and everythings just getting to me :( xx

Nope just holding steady--haven't worked out or gotten on the scale yet today--Blake was fighting taking a nap this afternoon, so maybe later I can get to both of those. I was on my period last week and I think that is normally a no progress week from most ladies I've talked to, so hopefully another pound or two can be lost by the end of the weekend. I'm so sorry about you and your Mom. Hopefully she will come around soon. My mom and I aren't super close, but we don't really ever fight--some times I feel closer to my mom in law tho. She has 2 daughters and I think she just understands/gets along better with me than my mom does.

I had pink spotting yest called epu who told me not to worry x managed to get some sleep an now just got up to bleeding can't believe it I really thought everything would be ok this time x epu not open for another 45mins x totally devastated x decided last night though if it is over we won't be trying again I just can't go through this a 5th time so I'm just going to be thankful for what I have an concentrate on that x think I might be in shock no tears writing this just feel numb xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->