The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Oh mrskg, I really hope it's just random bleeding which can happen during a pregnancy and everything still be ok:hugs: did epu say you'd be able to go in this morning if you were still bleeding or do you need a referral?

Thank you x I'm about to call them in 5 mins I'm a patient of theirs so they I can be seen without a referral they better see me today I need to know one way or another xxx

Called epu nurse away to speak to someone else to see what to do with me x I asked if I'd be seen today an she said she's not entirely sure she call back within half an hour x can't cope they don't see me x

They better not x I have a 4 yr old here that I'm trying to be normal with x they just called they're scanning me at 12 will update as soon as I can xxx

Thinking of you MrsKg. I'm so pleased you can be seen today. Our epu only opens weekday mornings, if you lived here you would have to wait till Monday morning so thank goodness you are not in that scenario. Just praying you are ok.

Thanks mrs m x ours open 7 days thankfully don't know how I'd cope waiting till Monday x blood only there when I wipe an no pain so hoping these are good signs x although I have prepared myself for the worst xxx

Oh mrskg thinking of you. I bled with dd up untill 11 weeks and all was well. Fingers crossed. X

Not good news x looks like hb stopped not long after scan last week x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:All I can say is I am so so sorry mrskg, sending you some cyber hugs and if you need me anytime PM me.:hugs::hugs:

blakesmom - ahh well sounds like your sticking too it though :thumbup: and as long as your doing that - the weight will come off... keep going hun :)

mrskg - oh my god :'( :'( im sooooo sorry hun :hugs: so sorry for you hun i cant believe it :'( hugs and more hugs to you :hugs:
I did read somewhere on the internet that it's happening all too often where baby's die after a scan. They believe that's what can cause it sometimes.
Nevertheless my heart truly goes out to you hun :hugs: I hope you can pull through this :hugs: x x x

Jess funnily enough my last mmc when it was discovered at 11 weeks my bean had stopped growing a day after my last scan. x

Debzie... Yeah I read it somewhere and they said that it's becoming all too common just to be a 'coincidence'. I do believe they have researchers looking into it, makes me scared to get a scan myself!
How are you anyway hun? x x

Debzie... Yeah I read it somewhere and they said that it's becoming all too common just to be a 'coincidence'. I do believe they have researchers looking into it, makes me scared to get a scan myself!
How are you anyway hun? x x

Im good thanks jess sorry that your mams being a pain.

Makes me think too. With dd i had three early scand plus my routine ones and she turned out ok. But you never know.

Mrskg---so very sorry--at this point can they sample any of the tissue and give you answers for what has caused all of your losses??

Thanks everyone x

Blames mom because they've all been different kinds of mc they're putting it down to bad luck x imcan have tests on me if i want but can take a few months for app then 6 months of testing an since ive had 3 healthy pregnancies they don't think they'd find a reason so I'm not goons bother x we've decided for now anyway we won't be trying again x

Feeling really achey back killing me so hopefully things progressing themselves x if not I'm booked in for 1 st medical managment on thurs then day patient on sat x managed to sleep a little woke at half 4 hoped it had all been a dream then reality hit had a good cry I'm just in disbelief I really never thought this would happen obviiously it was always in my mind but I really thought everything would be ok this time x my hubby can't get time of work this week so will be here on my own with my 4yr old not sure whether to keep my 13yr old of school x I'm worried about heamoriging an no one being here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->