The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Debzie... Yeah I think the majority of the time it's fine (as if it was happening everytime I think they'd definitely stop them) but yeah, I think it's happening a bit too often than they would like x x

Again Mrskg, I'm truly sorry... I thought this was going to be it for you. Hope you having all the support you deserve hunny :hugs: x x

Mrskg I'm so sorry for whats happened again. :hugs: Its never easy & seems so cruel to happen more than once. Sending you lots of love xx

Jess thanks for adding me to the list! I feel I can officially start trying again soon. Just got to wait for AF to show whenever that maybe since this is my first cycle since losing my boy. I dont think I OV'd this month which is a bummer as I wanted to know whats happening with my crappy body. I wasnt going to try in the end this month & was waiting for Feb but still I wanted to know what day I would OV & how long my cycles were going to be after my loss. I have been temping & my chart shows a dip & OV. Although it changed from CD 20 to CD 22 in the last few days. I also stopped doing opks as thought I hadnt OV'd. So there may be a chance I did.

Hopefully AF will be here this time next week. Then I can start all this TTC madness again & I will be visiting here more often. I'll be following smep, taking EPO & using 'yesbaby' lube during OV. I really want my BFP before April 21st xxxx

No problem hun..ahh well are you sure you didn't ovulate? My friend turned out to have ovulated the day after she miscarried! She got the sticky bean :)
Have you been NTNP?
Fx'd you get that bfp hun :hugs: x x

Well I used those cheap opks from the internet where you get about 300 for 20p!! I've not used them before so I dont know how accurate they are. I got a very very very faint line on them on 2 different occasions but I think this was because I left them too long before I checked on them. One of these was a week before the other. The last one was I think on Friday at CD 22. But I'm sure they were not anywhere near positive. I stopped using them after as thought I hadnt OV'd and it was too late for me to do so! Not sure if your any good with charts but I've put a link in my signature. I didnt have any fertile cm this month or much cm at all so this is another indication that makes me think I didnt.
Because I didnt think I OV'd I told OH that my body is useless so not to worry about pulling out when we BD (sorry tmi!!) so who knows :dohh: I wish our bodies came with a manual!!! I also wish that we could just flick a switch when we want to get pregnant and it happens. I am so jelous to those ladies who only need to look at their OH and they fall pregnant, they really have no idea how lucky they are!

Ahh well there's always a chance then ;) Fx'd your pregnant!! Have you taken any pregnancy tests since then?
Haha yeah I like that saying! They're more than lucky - we'll get our chance soon though and then it will alllll be worth it :) x x

Its way to early to do any tests as FF thinks I OV'd 5 days ago (but now the cross hair is at 3 days ago) so I'm either 3 or 5 DPO. I'm not going to think I am as I dont want to get disappointed. But I guess there is every chance if I did OV. xx

OUou well fx'd you won't have to think about it hey - so are you expecting either AF or BFP in about 2 weeks time hopefully? x x

I've disappeared for a while and I'm sure there's lots of congrats and lots of hugs to send out.

Hoping someone has some thoughts. I've all but lost hope for this month and I thought for sure that this was our month. I've felt just as nauseous as I did last time, and temps went way up too. I've now been spotting for 4 days (since 11 dpo) my avg lp has gone from 11 days to 12 (13 is longest). Now on 14 dpo and again, spotting in the am, but tapering off by night. (tmi but nothing on underwear, only when wiping) I feel crampy but still nothing. If she shows, next cycle is our last before our due date... And I'll barely be able to test before it hits (3/2)

Last month was my first completely normal cycle since our mc. I ovulated a few days late this month, but other than that it was normal. Usual post o temps are between 97.5 and 97.7. <a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/352ea9/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Not to give false hope but I know some who get af in beginning of pregnancy

I got my BFP yesterday but am not enjoying it much because of fear... FX'd to the ladies still in the wait and for next month if the witch has come. It took a month of birth control to get a normal cycle back. GL ladies!! xx

Butterfly00 - well hun, it's always possible. I bled in the beginning in one of my pregnancy's and it was fine (later lost it but the first bleeding was just fine) My mum bled and thought it was her period - it was even heavier than normal, it was only until she missed her next months cycle she found out she was 9 weeks pregnant! And my nan bled everyday through her pregnancy filling up about 5 pads of bright red blood eachday :shrug: Pregnancy does strange things! Dont want to give false hope either but sound quite positive ;) Have you planned on testing?

Yaaaay congratulations lomelly! it's understanding to not be as excited - fx'd and lots of praying thats its extra super sticky!!! :happydance: H&H 9 months! x x

Thanks xx I have to go bug my dr, I hope they will at least give me an early U/S this time..

No problem. Once you get a scan will you be more positive? Do you reckon you'd pay for a private one otherwise? x x
Ououo I hope this is it for you hunny!!!!!!!!
ps. what symptoms did you have?? Did you feel pregnant? x x

Canada doesn't have that option (that I know of), pretty much the dr has to give you a requisition for one or you don't get it.. I will feel 100x better if I get to hear/see a hb! I didn't get that last time

Oh.. that's a bit of a bum :)
Well fx'd they give you one - if they see your very nervous and on edge then they should :thumbup:

So any symptoms? :blush: xx

I got my BFP yesterday but am not enjoying it much because of fear... FX'd to the ladies still in the wait and for next month if the witch has come. It took a month of birth control to get a normal cycle back. GL ladies!! xx

Congrats xxxx What will be will be. There is no reason why this cant be the one you get to keep xxx :kiss:

Thanks bride2b :) I hope this is it.

Jess, I really didn't have much in symptoms.. I was a bit more hungry and tired, but I was also working a lot. The only real sign I had was 12 DPO I had heartburn (mild), and I NEVER get heartburn. I had a bit yesterday and today too. I'm a bit bloated but that happens before AF usually comes. BBs are maybe a bit heavier but I never would have noticed if I wasn't paying attention lol.
I have to go into the drs now for bloodwork, I'm gonna bug for an U/S. Or maybe when they ask me when my last period was I'll say "I don't know" and they'll give me a dating scan.. ;) tricks up my sleeve :haha:

Aha! Sounds like a gd trick - I know when you say about if you have a pain in a certain side quite bad they often do incase of an ectopic pregnancy ;)
Hmm... I don't want to throw myself into the deep end but I kind of just 'feel' pregnant again, and everytime I've felt that I've been right. Ouou I hope this is it for you hunny :D Is your OH excited?
Gdluck at the Dr's!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"