The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

When you got your BFP in the past do you remember what your CM was like? Did anyone not have a lot of CM during the cycle? I just wonder if its possible to get BFP if you dont have much CM.

I just ask as I dont have much this cycle (sorry tmi) & thought I hadnt OV'd so stopped doing opks - then FF seems to think I OV'd (after I stopped doing opks).

I dont want to think I may have a chance if really its slim - I dont want to start preparing myself that something could happen this month (especially as I decided I wasnt going to start to try this month)

Thanks xx :wacko::flower:

My CM varied in each 6 pregnancies, my first I had loooads of white lotiony CM - BUT it's only when I put my finger in ...non on my pants :blush: But some has literally been non existent. Each pregnancy is different.
Trust yourself - is it normally like this?
Fx'd its a lucky sign ;) x x

TBH I cant really remember what it was like when I was TTC. I dont know if pregnancy causes CM to be different - if it isnt different when pregnant I would say that yes this month is different to how it has been.

I have been so F***ked off with my body that I didnt feel like BD (poor OH!) and we only BD the 2 days after I apparently OV'd so the chances are really slim.

I just dont want to start hoping when in reality the chances are very slim. I know I'll be gutted if AF arrives (whenever that maybe, as I am sure I am out of sink) even though I didnt intend to start trying yet!

Ahh well they say hunny it always happens when you least expect it ;) fx'd this is your month - any plans on when you might test?

i know pregnancy changes it a lot lol, but it's just if it's different for you :) so u may be in there ;) xx

Well last time I got my BFP at approx 13 DPO (depending on which day I OV'd) So as today is 6 DPO maybe next Tues or Weds if AF hasnt arrived.
xx

My last BFP came when I least expected it as I decided to stop actively trying as thought our wedding was getting too close! Now we have less than 6 months until the wedding so I hope to be a pregnant bride (I never would have said this before - I just want this so much!)
xx

Nawwww that's so sweet! Is all your plans and things ready for the wedding? Going on a honeymoon?
Well let's hope your just a slucky being unexpected again ;) x x

Congrats lomelly!

I know it's still possible, but very unlikely. My hopes were so high 1 week ago. I tested on 12 dpo :bfn: and last time 11 dpo was positive. This was our 4th cycle (first one took 4). I'm kind of counting it as the second though, bc nothing was regular before last month. Maybe the 5th time around will be better!

I hope you're right Jess, and I hope the bean is super sticky!! Gotta trust your instincts, you know your body best. OH is thrilled, but also scared to get too excited because of what happened last time. Now I get to play the waiting game for the Drs..

Nawwww that's so sweet! Is all your plans and things ready for the wedding? Going on a honeymoon?
Well let's hope your just a slucky being unexpected again ;) x x

I hope so! Mostly all planned for our wedding - not sure how people get so stressed over it though (I might say differently in a few months). We wanted to go to Australia for honeymoon, but OH was a bit nervous about taking a 3 month old all that way (as LO should have been here 3 months before the wedding). Now we dont know if I'll be pregnant so we cant really plan anything as there is no way I want to go anywhere if I am in case I end up going into premature labour again. I couldnt go through that away from home. So honeymoon is on hold!

Is there anyone testing in the next day or so?xxxxxx

Lomelly I dont know your story but every pregnancy is a new start so there is every chance this one is for keeps. Its bound to be an extremely scary time, I guess just take one day at a time xx

lomelly - Thanks hun :) Ahh It's sweet your OH's excited. Miscarriages are nasty in the way they make you not even be able to trust your own body any more, and ruin bthe excitement. Either way, your pregnant for today so make the most of that :)
What time have you got Dr's? xx

Ouou eeek :D How exciting!! Me and OH we're planning to get married next year but it's been put on hold as we're both currently unemployed! That makes sense to not want to go on honeymoon while being pregnant! But I think having a delayed honeymoon will extend the excitement for longer! Fx'd you do get pregnant!!!
If AF doesn't arrive then I should be testing soonish :) xx

Auntylolo - Sorry to hear you had a BFN but good to hear your staying optimistic :) Your only 7dpo tho!!!! lol PLENTY of time still awaits xx

Oh lol, sorry hun.
11dpo is still plenty of time - I never seem to get bfp's until 14dpo!! lol, My mum didn't until 9 weeks pregnant!!
Have you been symptom spotting? x x

Not sure, they're going to wait for my blood work back (few more days likely) and then book me in for a prenatal appt... Must resist urge not to call and bug them... :haha:
We are trying super hard to think this one is forever, because last time it was a blighted ovum and that's just like a freak genetic accident. I will probably cry during the first ultrasound lol.
FX'd still auntylolo

Naww, well it would be hard but it'll be worth it!!
Ahhhh that will be so so sweet at your ultrasound! I think me and OH would both be like that lol :blush:
I really do think this is it for you ya know ;) x x

Oh lol, sorry hun.
11dpo is still plenty of time - I never seem to get bfp's until 14dpo!! lol, My mum didn't until 9 weeks pregnant!!
Have you been symptom spotting? x x

I have to agree 11 DPO is still quite early. Your not out until the fat lady sings (Or the witch arrives)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->